• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Famous people A to Z

DeletedUser5669

Pia Zadora

Okay, let's start over, only this time, take the last letter of the last name and find someone whose first name starts with that letter. Anyone game? (See what I did there? See? See?)

I'll start it off.

A from Zadora, so Anton Yelchin (RIP *snif*)

DeletedUser5669

Richard Speight Junior ... Not sure if that's a T or an R. Guess I'll let the next player decide. :)

DeletedUser5669

Nancy Travis

@Azkaban, Sam girl or Dean girl? ;) And you threw me for a minute, because Tilda Swinton played Gabriel in the Constantine movie.

DeletedUser

Eideann, you get points to whichever House the Hat would Sort you to. :D

I have to say...Sam. Though it was the fact that my favorite Angel was masquerading as my favorite God that got me interested in the show. And then, of course, there's Crowley. ;) And Tilda just...does things to me. Like Cate Blanchett does.

Oh, yeah...

Scarlett Johansson

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5669

Nancy McKeon

Wow, your post just filled up my geekiness for the hour. Possibly the whole evening.

Dean girl here, but Crowley . . . got to stand in line behind Mark Sheppard at the hotel desk during a SPN convention. Turned me into a gaping moron, but that's the way it goes. At least I didn't babble nonsense at him. When my best friend got Jensen's autograph for the first time, she giggled. Just giggled. There were no words, just nervous giggles.

I, too, love Cate Blanchett, and I adore Scarlett Johansson.

DeletedUser

Nichelle Nichols

Always happy to share my geekiness with others. :p I think the closest I've ever come to a babbling fool at a convention was when I got to meet Michael Dorn. :D

I can't wait for Thor: Ragnarok. :cool:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
ifuknowwhatimean.jpg

DeletedUser5669

Yaphet Kotto

Me too. Am really looking forward to some Thor/Banner bromancy stuff. LOL

(will save my original choice for later.)

DeletedUser

Ornella Muti

You are just hitting it tonight, Eideann. I love Yaphet. :D

Yeah, the bromance is hysterical in the trailers, I have to say. But my top four "geek factor 9" things are:

Tom Hiddleston, one more time :cool:
Fenrir!!
HELA
Idris Elba, because...well, because. :oops:

DeletedUser5669

Ian Anderson (or as I like to call him, the demented pied piper)

Half the fandom: Yeah, look, it's another Loki movie. What, Thor's in it? Oh. I guess that's okay. ;)