• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Famous people A to Z

DeletedUser5669

Richard Dean Anderson

One of these days I'm going to have to have Jack O'Neill MacGyver something in a Stargate fan fic.

DeletedUser

Nikki Sixx

I liked the Stargate movie, but I never did get into the series. :(

DeletedUser5669

Xander Berkeley

I've actually written a boatload of fanfiction for the series . . . among other shows, Supernatural included. [shameless plug alert] If you read fanfiction, I'm Eideann on both fanfiction.net and AO3.

DeletedUser

Yngwie Malmsteen

I love fan fiction, and have written some myself. It's not the kind that you talk about on an open forum though. :p:eek::oops:

DeletedUser5669

Nora Roberts

Neither is some of mine, though most of the published unmentionables are in Stargate or NCIS, though Dean is getting menaced in my latest fic to be posted. Everything on AO3 is either completely posted or finished and being posted on at least weekly.

Except one, and that one's fully posted except for the falling action, which I forgot I wimped out on. :oops:

DeletedUser

Steve Landesberg

Two of mine are in Harry Potter FanPop groups. :eek::D

DeletedUser5669

Greta Garbo

I first started posting my fanfiction on He-Man.org back in 2003. My first fanfiction was, in fact, He-Man fanfiction, based on the 2002. reboot. Some of it is unmentionable, and some of that is published out there.

DeletedUser

Orlando Bloom

Ah, He-Man...I really liked that cartoon. That and the ThunderCats. :p

DeletedUser5669

Mary Tyler Moore

I loved them both, but I only really remember He-Man. I'm not sure I got to watch much ThunderCats. I had a lot of activities as a kid, and so it was difficult to watch stuff consistently.

DeletedUser

Ernest Borgnine

Child? Noooooo...I watched this stuff as an adult. :D

DeletedUser5669

Emily Post

I was 13 when the first He-Man cartoon came out. I was 31 when the second one did. You know how I said that the lie about writing the story for a comic book was my best friend instead of me. It was He-Man 2002, the Evil-Lyn origin story. I'm a little attached.

This is my usual avatar on forums -- I'd misplaced the picture until yesterday.

DeletedUser

Tupac Shakur

There's a folder full of forum avatars I used to use, and I can't remember which laptop they're on, and I just don't have the energy right now to look for them. But I know they're there...:confused:

Always did like Evil-Lyn.

DeletedUser5669

Rue McClanahan.

I literally spent an entire night sorting pictures from the last ten years or so into folders because I knew I had duplicates all over the damned place. There was one folder of like 120 pics that was duplicated 4 times in different locations. Not sure how it happened, but it hardly matters now.

DeletedUser

Nathan Lane

See, I have the same thing. I have four laptops in total, of various ages and makes. They're like people, really, because each one has its own story. My stuff has become dispersed between them and now it's hard to tell where a particular thing is. Which wouldn't be a problem if they all worked well, and were all with me. o_O

DeletedUser5669

Emilio Estevez

I know what you mean. I've only owned two laptops myself, but when my first one died, my best friend let me use her old one with a busted screen. It worked fine hooked to the monitor from my old desk top. Which I still have. I've had some form of my own computer since 1989, and I'll tell you, data transfers used to be a heck of a lot trickier than they are now. LOL. In some ways, the days before hard drives were easier. You knew where all your data was because you had to consciously choose a place to put it on the floppy disks. None of this the machine deciding where the best storage location is.

DeletedUser

Zachary Quinto

I remember the days of floppy disks with great fondness...lol

DeletedUser5669

Oliver Stone

Do you remember the days of tape drive . . . when people used audio cassettes to store programs? First time I used a PC was in 1980.

DeletedUser

Eartha Kitt

Not really well, but for some reason, I remember punch cards. LOL