• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Favorite Authors

• Thread starter DeletedUser20396
  • Start date

Vergazi

I will add Anne McCaffrey to my list, because I am loving her Pern books. It is true that books are my very best friends. Second to those I've made on here. :)
I had been so-so about the Pern books, but I read most of them and bought quite a few as well. The two that really got he hooked on them though were: The Chronicle's of Pern: First Fall and Dragon's Dawn. I especially enjoyed The Survey: P.E.R.N. which is one of the 5 included in Chronicles. The blend of sci-fi and fantasy for me was what made them appealing to me. The author had a magical skill for blending the two genres harmoniously. Though, Piers Anthony, another of my favorites, is about on par with her.

DeletedUser20396

I'm also reading the harper craft hall? part inbetween each of the actual books. :)