• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How do you feel about the March of Herds Event

• 1. It was poorly designed - I did not like it

Votes: 93 62.8%
  • 2. I liked it

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • 3. I finished the Event

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • 4. I gave it up - it was impossible to finish

Votes: 92 62.2%
  • 5. It was interesting

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • 6. It was boring

Votes: 47 31.8%

• Total voters

DeletedUser5350

I finished the event but, I lost more than I gained, it will take me awhile to gain back what I lost for what clearly was not worth it, in other quests at least I have found the rewards to be better and to have culture attached to them I will think twice before doing it again.

DeletedUser8847

I just want to give my insight of this.
Game should be fun to players otherwise nothing's good, and if the game looses that fun effect, you know, players loose their interest.

So what am I saying?

Game should be;
1) fun
2) interesting
3) challenging to some point, not too far
4) having good time with FS
5) trades working fine
6) not too high population or cultural points since if you loose one of those, you can't update buildings
7) More selection to Culture spot
8) different kind of residences, maybe, sometime in future

Also we need to lift those spirits that are incouraged about Herbs.

DeletedUser115

Hi all,

We are sorry to hear so much negative feedback regarding this event. Please rest assured that I have forwarded all of the feedback that I could. I hope that the next event is enjoyable, and provides more interaction in the game. We will provide you with that information as we get it. Thank you for your cooperation and valued feedback!

Have a great week.

- Aider

DeletedUser1016

Thanks Aider....and please, please don't leave us "hanging", please let us know what the potential results are going to be after this feedback is given to the developers. :)

DeletedUser115

Thanks Aider....and please, please don't leave us "hanging", please let us know what the potential results are going to be after this feedback is given to the developers. :)

Well, at the moment all of the markets are compiling their feedback from the players. Hopefully we'll have some results, soon. :)

DeletedUser4338

I found this event to be extremely taxing on all resources. The payoffs just didn't equal the cost. I didn't like the prizes that expired after a certain amount of time either. I'm a daily player yet it seemed difficult to be able to obtain enough sugar beets for the second grand prize so I gave up. I agree with those who wish they hadn't wasted the resources at all. I have played all the other events since I started playing. This one is thumbs down for me.

DeletedUser7738

It does no good to post any kind of comment or complaint about anything in this game, esp this event. The agreement is: Innogames can do anything they want, it's their game and we're allowed to play it. We stopped buying diamonds and will now just go at the pace the game was meant to be played. It's that kind of game anyway: play a little bit, help out the FS, partake in the tourney, and then go do something else. If the Herds event is the model they are going to use for future events, count us out.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
It does no good to post any kind of comment or complaint about anything in this game,

bo7T1DS.jpg