• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback Fellowship Adventures - 2023

Dew Spinner

I don't think it really works that way. Even small fellowships can complete 3 paths and get all the rewards without doing much extra. My Harandar fellowship has gotten all the prizes the last 2 times with about 20 players. I have been so small I haven't added any extra buildings. Also it doesn't really cost resources. You are counting your production but you don't pay it in. Unless you are talking about using enchantments and instants.

I like doing the FA. It is a good way to get players to work together and can help make your fellowship better.
I'm talking about gutting all the resources out of a FS for top rankings in a FA. I don't think it is worth that when you can get the stage rewards without doing that and the top ranking rewards aren't great either.

Dew Spinner

You can play the FA without destroying your city ...
However I do disagree with @Smooper. Completing Levels 1 and 2 is doable for small Fellowships or Fellowships with lots of small cities, but Stage 3 is HARD!!!!.
You can't play for top ranking without destroying your city and severely compromising your cities' production values. I can't see where any of the prizes are worth doing that for.

Dew Spinner

I don't think even the most hard-core FAnatic would argue in favour of gutting the FS of resources. But how does the FA actually require that? So many of the badges are about collecting and producing resources.

Contribute to AWs and get a badge - grows the FS.
Collect coins and get a badge - grows the FS.
Train troops and get a badge - grows the FS.
Craft and/or Use Spells and get a badge - grows the FS.
Craft items in the MA and get a badge - grows the FS.
Produce basic goods and get a badge - grows the FS.
Fight in Spire and Tourney (earning KP, diamonds, CCs, etc) and collect a badge - grows the FS.
Produce various WS productions and get a badge - grows the FS.

You do not have to decimate your city or FS to compete in the FA. You don't need to decimate your supplies of instants. Can you CHOOSE to do so? Sure. Why would you? Because that is a part of the GAME you find fun. If @Darielle wants to win Ferris wheels so she can get coin rains so that she can help her FS do well in the FA - cool. That's her game, and it brings her joy.

@crackie please disregard this entire post. #TeamWorstofTimes. And I hope @Ihrlaen doesn't disown me.
FSs in the top FA rankings are requiring their members to do things or they wouldn't be able to get such high scores and using tons of...
Spell Fragments
CCs
Sips
Time Boosters
Teleport Spells
Coin Rains
MM Spells
EE Spells
Troops pushing for more of the Tournament badges
5 day Military Buildings pushing for more Tournament Provinces for more Tournament Badges
PoP Spells to speed train more troops pushing for more Tournament Provinces
Disrupting your MA Production to produce only CCs for more VV Badges, unless you are only making CCs to begin with
Losing the production value of all the buildings Teleport or sold.
And probably a few other things I missed

@Darielle is familiar with the requirements placed on players in top ranking FA FSs, she was in one and has spoken about those requirements in the past, such as being required to make 10 (iirc) VV Badges each day of the FA.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
Developers note: Last year we made some changes that led to an increase in the requirements for the Coin Sack badge but based on the player's feedback we decided to reduce the requirement.

• To reflect these changes, the number of badges required for certain waypoints has been increased.
To be clear inno, the coin badges were to high, AND to many.... we had single waypoints that required close to 80 of em irrc...

hvariidh gwendrot

there are teleport bldgs now, back in the day you literally had to sell off bldgs and then rebuild, and of course the cycling through the quests instead of the all badges at once now with overflow, so "gutting" might be a bit colorful for the way it is now, but if you want in the top 10 or a top 3 trophy, you'll need 21+ members to "retool" their city and a core group making badges like a crazy person, with someone or two making sure assigned badges are done etc etc is it worth it ? not really but folks like to these things so we do them .. have fun

Dew Spinner

there are teleport bldgs now, back in the day you literally had to sell off bldgs and then rebuild, and of course the cycling through the quests instead of the all badges at once now with overflow, so "gutting" might be a bit colorful for the way it is now, but if you want in the top 10 or a top 3 trophy, you'll need 21+ members to "retool" their city and a core group making badges like a crazy person, with someone or two making sure assigned badges are done etc etc is it worth it ? not really but folks like to these things so we do them .. have fun
I was talking about gutting your inventory of resources.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I have reissued and renamed the Gems Spreadsheet. Please make your own copy, thank you. Here is the link. Save this post, I will be adding more links to my Scrolls sheet.
Here is my general Guide; immediately below it, is a list of current badges.
This is a summary of the badges needed for the current Adventure.
This is the link for the pit cycle.

And the variable rewards for this FA are:
  • Map 2: Dragonheart Estate Artifact
  • Map 3: Tome of Aquatic Shows
    (Tome of Aquatic Shows offer a selection between three building from the latest set: Skyfin Rodeo, Windchasers Finale, and Sirens' Ballet)

Happy Adventuring :)

Last edited:

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
@Lelanya I go to elvengems.com and get a completely blank page. No warnings or error messages, just blank

In the address bar there is a notice that "this connection is not secure" Not sure why or if that's an egems problem or my own.

AND, for the rest of you....Anyone know of a waypoint spreadsheet... an ss that tells you what each waypoint needs?

AJ

Last edited:

Moho

Chef
I'm preparing my settlements for the FA:

i36.jpg

One done. Two more to go.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
I love the spreadsheet ... it helps decide how much I need to destroy to be able to accomplish the adventure.

Unlike so many, I'm gonna whisper because I've been told that these discussions don't include small and struggling fellowships.... I can sometimes create enough space to contribute to more than one path being done in my little insignificant worlds.... lol

Moho

Chef
I'm done with the preparations in Arendyll too, where the city is relatively the same as the one in Winyandor:

i36.jpg

Nothing special--just simple activities everybody is used to.

Why would anyone want to bore people with ordinay stuff? Well, many of my posts will fall under my favorite theme on these forum boards: "How to have fun playing Elvenar while running thriving hybrid Chapter 6 parked cities." My cities belong to powerful fellowships, where members run huge cities. I always reach the top of the Spire, rank somewhere in the middle of the fellowship Tournament hierarchy every week, and have a decent participation during Fellowship Adventures. Events are one of my favorite parts, where I have no complaints.

Let the FA begin. :)