• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback Fellowship Adventures - 2023

Myne

Oh Wise One
I'm curious as to why the FA has to be 6 ½ days long. The FS's that play the pit for ranking rewards get to it within 1-4 days, and since those rewards run out after the first 100, it's a small number who compete. So the rest of the time must be for FS's that just want to get the 3 maps done for rewards. I assume they follow only 1 path/map if that is their goal so I doubt they need the full time allotment. Just wondering if there are any stats regarding when say, 99% of FS's achieve the last map chest.

Obviously, I'm complaining about the length of the FS but just from my pov. I like the race to the end of map 3 and then the race to get a high rank but after 1 or 2 days of it, it's annoying that it becomes a marathon. I'm a sprinter. My preference is reduce it by 1 day + a few hours to just before Tourney starts on Tuesday.
Thoughts?
well, it has to fit in between their days off doesn't it?

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I'm curious as to why the FA has to be 6 ½ days long. The FS's that play the pit for ranking rewards get to it within 1-4 days, and since those rewards run out after the first 100, it's a small number who compete. So the rest of the time must be for FS's that just want to get the 3 maps done for rewards. I assume they follow only 1 path/map if that is their goal so I doubt they need the full time allotment. Just wondering if there are any stats regarding when say, 99% of FS's achieve the last map chest.

Obviously, I'm complaining about the length of the FS but just from my pov. I like the race to the end of map 3 and then the race to get a high rank but after 1 or 2 days of it, it's annoying that it becomes a marathon. I'm a sprinter. My preference is reduce it by 1 day + a few hours to just before Tourney starts on Tuesday.
Thoughts?
Change Farmers back to 5 collects instead of 10. Waiting on Blacksmiths is bad enough, but waiting for Blacksmiths AND Farmers in the Pit, which is inevitable no matter how good your team is, creates a lot of dead time with a whole lot of nothing going on.

Speaking of sprinting, I wouldn't mind if the FA were an hour long. Whoever gets the farthest wins.
(My assistants can think out the details.)
In an old FS, people on the west coast have a hard time getting a badge in Stage 1 & 2 bc the AM didn't wait to for everyone to get a badge in, he had the largest city, and he was 5hrs ahead of east coast in UK. So if it were a sprint race, it's FS with international players that wins, or people who likes to set alarm clocks.

Moho

Chef
did anyone notice the twilight phoenix and vitality surge are generating elvarien guard badges
Oh, now I get it.

i36.jpg

Cellica Lurorah

I would like developers to consider a "dump" for fellowships to place all the fellowship's badges. This way the folks who can't be online as often as some other players can put their badges, and the Archmage or Mage can deliver them to the paths or the pit.
There is so much work that goes into making them and wasting them just seems wrong!! Let's face it, unless your fellowship is in the top 10, the prizes are really not great.
I offer extra KP"s per stage, just to get more people to participate in the adventures! WE NEED BETTER PRIZES PLEASE! A lot of effort goes into these adventures!!!
Thank you for your time

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
They should add a badge that require seeds. It will be the great equalizer. You can't acquire more with time instants or diamonds (right?). Then see how much of the city people are willing to commit to endless fields of seed producers. People will have to pay attention to events in order to update/replace seed producer buildings. It'll cut into everyone's T1 and workshop shanytowns, dramatically causing the overall scores to come down a stratosphere. Then they also can't recommend all the new players into newbie fellowships because a fellowship full of per-pubescent cities can't make any seeds. Fellowships will have to be more integrated. FA will grind to a halt and things will move so slowly that there will be plenty of time to fix bugs. They'll also have to creatively introduce more seed buildings, which is potentially more snacks. Sunflower seeds? Sesame seeds? Poppy seeds? But they have to be careful because we know an everything bagel can lead to a rip in the fabric of the universe, one in which multiverses can't save us, and possibly destroy us all.

Taku Subway

They should add a badge that require seeds. It will be the great equalizer. You can't acquire more with time instants or diamonds (right?). Then see how much of the city people are willing to commit to endless fields of seed producers. People will have to pay attention to events in order to update/replace seed producer buildings. It'll cut into everyone's T1 and workshop shanytowns, dramatically causing the overall scores to come down a stratosphere. Then they also can't recommend all the new players into newbie fellowships because a fellowship full of per-pubescent cities can't make any seeds. Fellowships will have to be more integrated. FA will grind to a halt and things will move so slowly that there will be plenty of time to fix bugs. They'll also have to creatively introduce more seed buildings, which is potentially more snacks. Sunflower seeds? Sesame seeds? Poppy seeds? But they have to be careful because we know an everything bagel can lead to a rip in the fabric of the universe, one in which multiverses can't save us, and possibly destroy us all.
Maybe move the FA research tech to the seeds chapter? That won't cause problems?

Alram

Flippers just flip
They should add a badge that require seeds. It will be the great equalizer. You can't acquire more with time instants or diamonds (right?). Then see how much of the city people are willing to commit to endless fields of seed producers. People will have to pay attention to events in order to update/replace seed producer buildings.
Which moonstone library pieces give seeds?

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
As usual... the coins are killer. Waypoints with 65 and 85 coins a piece... its crazy for the points given. Well be skipping them, which sucks because it makes us miss the waypoints locked behind them.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog

Thoughts?

I do think the original idea was to make it hard to get through the 3 stages and let the Pit be a "tie breaker." The idea of huge shanty towns (I checked the top 5 players in the top FA fellowship on Khelonaar and found those 5 had about 2000 workstations! They scored over 120,000 pts), was probably something they didn't envision as who would completely destroy their city for that? One way to solve this problem would be to make it two contests in one. A race (sprint) with the fastest team to finish all 3 stages getting first and so on. And the current way as a second, separate contest. The first would let a lot of fellowships get back to their game and the second would satisfy the big FA fellowships.

Of course, that's just another thing that won't get done, and maybe shouldn't be done, as well.

AJ

defiantoneks

Bracelets are just outrageously RARE in the chapters from 15 onwards. It's ridiculous.
which is why several the peeps in my FS built fully leveled manus to deploy just for the FA. I typically run 2 daily, but added 4 more for the FA. We still ran short during pit time. Plus I have Pilgrims, and set my Dragonheart Estate to poop out t1 also.