• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship-based Tournaments

DeletedUser4778

You can look at the overall progress by clicking on the Fellowship shield. Once the fellowship is brought up, you can click on the Tournament tab to see what is going on.
Thanks, Thistleknot! Is there also a way to see current FS tournament ranking?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
The checkpoint rewards, are they per fellowship or does each member get the same reward? If it's per fellowship, how will the check point rewards be distributed?

I'd be interested to know if those players who didn't participate still get rewards or if you need to register the min 2pts first??
nciiw5.png

As long as you complete 1 entire province 1 time you get 100% of the FS rewards. Zero provinces = zero rewards.

DeletedUser4778

As long as you complete 1 entire province 1 time you get 100% of the FS rewards. Zero provinces = zero rewards.

Okay, I've checked and looked and clicked on everything I could think of even Settings. How do you access that screen again after the first popup when the tourney starts?

DeletedUser2424

I'm sure this has been beaten to death in the 12 pages here (only read 3)...

A) OMG Please get us Fellowship Tournament Ranks. That would really make this fun.
B) 440k cumulative TP is simply ridiculous. When i thought it was in total 110k in total it seemed hard but achievable.

I will concede that even if this is not fixed overall I am pleased with this change as the rewards we're on track for now are certainly better than what we got before... 15 - 30 bonus KP... I like. Just wish it was possible to get the blueprint on occasion.

DeletedUser2191

@fasdfTTT
It's a bad sign when someone from the #1 FS is aiming for 5-6 of 10 checkpoints.... or maybe a good sign since the TP costs are "under review"

TP costs "under review" - for real, where or sarcasm?

Noted all tourney scores of all players from #1 FS on Felyndral. Top scorer is a little over 9k points. The remaining FS combined = 20k. Three check points cleared after 2 days. With 1 maybe 2 rounds remaining depending on when they can play, maybe see them getting checkpoint 5 cleared and I highly doubt checkpoint 6 will get cleared. 3 of their member haven't done anything to date.

Player ranked #2 on Felyndral is not even at 5k after 2 days. Seeing how the other worlds #1 ranking players were not even close to Felyndrals, the overall objective by the developers is a big flop (getting the blue print). Has it really increased participation, I'm not sure. Never tracked FS member tourney progress to see if they were doing them or not.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
TP costs "under review" - for real, where or sarcasm?
I was thinking about this https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/release-notes-version-1-21.5721/page-2#post-41524
But actually that points more towards consideration of the 16h timer changing to 14h.
I guess we'll see, but in my experience so far, the developers are extremely reluctant to make anything easier. Maybe they don't know what the game is like without playing on god-mode, or they are just mean, who knows?

DeletedUser1901

Help! I've been searching for this answer and can't find it anywhere so far... *disclaimer - it may be sitting in front of my nose but I haven't had enough coffee sooooooo I need a sanity check please!*

When do the tournament participants receive the rewards? Do you get them when you open the chest, at a specific time during the day, or at the end of the tournament.

I had *thought* I read that you get them at the end of the tournament but I have a fellowship member saying that they are receiving them and we are now trying to figure this out...

Thank you for your help! :D

Buttrflwr

Help! I've been searching for this answer and can't find it anywhere so far... *disclaimer - it may be sitting in front of my nose but I haven't had enough coffee sooooooo I need a sanity check please!*

When do the tournament participants receive the rewards? Do you get them when you open the chest, at a specific time during the day, or at the end of the tournament.

I had *thought* I read that you get them at the end of the tournament but I have a fellowship member saying that they are receiving them and we are now trying to figure this out...

Thank you for your help! :D
End of tourney

DeletedUser1901

@Buttrflwr - Thank you! That's what I thought and if you hover your mouse over the chest, that is what it says but they swear that they are getting them now... I'm thinking that they were AW upgrade rewards that they received...

upload_2017-1-21_12-7-49.png