• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship-based Tournaments

DeletedUser4778

@Mykan, @Dhurrin, and @edeba: Here's Support's reply:

"Thank you for contacting Elvenar support. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties with the game.

If players move to a new fs during a tournament, in order for them to have their points move with them, they need to have completed another tournament encounter after moving over. Once they do that, then their tourney score should update.

Please let us know if you have any further questions, and have a lovely day!"

Based on the above as well as edeba's and one of my fellow's previous comments, it looks like the scores only show up in an FS if you completed certain tourney checkpoints or encounters while in that FS.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Updated numbers for this week. Hard to draw too many conclusions without comparisons to the same tournament province pre-update but the numbers for dust were down from previous weeks.

Players who obtained >17,600
ServerPlanksScrollsSilkElixirDust
Beta?11282010
EN141230189
EN261129179
US151121127
US2510151412
US336191210
US431019147
US5261345
Total servers287717411169

Number of people needed to obtain 440,000 points
ServerScrollsSilkElixirDust
Beta26162025
EN124162127
EN226172226
US127172328
US230202224
US331212426
US430172331
US535243840

Also interesting to note participation by server ;)

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
This was a harder tourney than the last couple, as we had light melee as our go to troop with lower HP, and were against ranged enemies that could hit first and move out of range quickly. The dogs were the best troop as they have more movement range, but still took a lot of damage before they could get to the enemies. I hope they realize some tourneys are harder and balance them out a bit, as it isn't really fair for players with those boosts.
I did find the orc strategist good against archers though.

DeletedUser4778

I definitely agree with both of you. I hate the Planks and Magic Dust provinces and cater those in tourneys. I usually don't bother with fighting them anymore. Not worth the losses, IMO.

DeletedUser3484

It may be all in my head but it seems to me that the time between the levels seems to be much longer than it was? I seem to remember being able to do each level in the tourney 2x in a day but now its one a day? Could be me but it just seems much slower.

DeletedUser6085

The Goldilocks Zone (GZ) refers to the invisible line on the world map where scout times, combat difficulty and negotiating costs are reasonable. It impacts everyone at every era but obviously moves as you move through the game. The number of scouted (not completed) provinces impacts whether you are in or out of the GZ.

Towns that are at 300+provinces are beyond the GZ for the current eras in the game and have a significantly higher cost to cater in tournaments then a town with less scouted provinces. By staying within the GZ whether using combat, negotiating or both should means your cities factory technology is also able to keep up with cater/negotiate costs the same as it should ensure it can combat as well.

I still must ask the question, since they made the price of expansions outrageous, how can we expand enough and avoid going beyond the GZ? You're either stuck a multitude of times (dwarves and fairies does that to you well enough), or you have to go beyond GZ and pay negotiating costs instead of being able to fight. Quite frankly, some of Innogames' logic makes this game a lot less fun. They're trying to balance things out, but it's really messing with some of the players. I'm one of them.

I wonder how many of the people creating and revising this game actually play it.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
I still must ask the question, since they made the price of expansions outrageous, how can we expand enough and avoid going beyond the GZ?

The game is balanced based on non-premium expansions, so it is designed or a person to move through without diamonds. Premium expansions just speed certain things up, personally going outside the GZ doesn't as your trade certain gains for certain losses, cost of catering is one of those.

DeletedUser6085

The game is balanced based on non-premium expansions, so it is designed or a person to move through without diamonds. Premium expansions just speed certain things up, personally going outside the GZ doesn't as your trade certain gains for certain losses, cost of catering is one of those.

Then they definitely need to add more research for expansions. That's the only way I see to avoid the GZ and still grow enough to have the culture and population needed. Perhaps I am doing something wrong with my city.

DeletedUser3942

does anyone know where to find (or have them) the number of TP you get for 1 province in each round/star?

DeletedUser3942

thank you Mykan :) - are those the ones currently valid on life servers or already from beta? somehow the numbers seem so small...

Mykan

Oh Wise One
thanks Andrew :)
@Mykan do you by any chance have the current valid ones for live servers too? :)

Yes in my guide under tournaments.
Tournament_Points.jpg