• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Progression Feature

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Also, your profile on elvenstats shows your one city in a fellowship joined that fellowship on Sunday the 16th. As long as you became a member before the Spire opened at 10am eastern time, you should have only had to wait that 24 hours before it showed your progress. If you joined after 10am, you would have been locked out of the group rewards for the whole Spire. If you joined before 10am, tried the Spire and saw it was not counting, and did not try back again a day or two later and did not see you could progress, then that is the fault of bad communication by Inno.

Huor

Does the new cool downs cause any fellowship access issues? i.e. with fellowship chat and such. We have a new member that can't seem to access the chat and such? We are going to see what happens tomorrow. They are in the fellowship list of members.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-22 8.11.38 PM-1.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-01-22 8.11.38 PM-1.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 70

mikeledo

Does the new cool downs cause any fellowship access issues? i.e. with fellowship chat and such. We have a new member that can't seem to access the chat and such? We are going to see what happens tomorrow. They are in the fellowship list of members.
NO

Myne

Oh Wise One

I TOLD her she would invoke the chaos demons!!

Sprite1313

I could be wrong, but that looks like your player is describing the standard message you get when you are in cooldown. In the 24 hours in between leaving your old FS and joining your new one.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@Huor there is a totally separate cooldown that has been in the game since Fellowships were added. You cannot join two fellowships within 24 hours. So if they joined a fellowship and then left it the same day, they have to wait 24 hours before they can join another one.

Huor

Thank y'all for your help! They restarted the game and were able to access the fellowship!

SunsetDanar

I'm sure all of this is in here somewhere but need help with understanding exactly how the Tourney Perk works. We thought we had it figured out and it seemed as though we did until our AM posted this. "What i dont know is...when did the Piggy bank show up? ( meaning what shows for points after tourney in T score last page) after Tourney closed? ( i assume) and how much we saved up in previous weeks and what happened to those points?" So, as you can see, we don't have a handle on this so if I could get all of the Tourney Perk workings in one spot to pass on it would be oh so helpful. Thanks

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Piggy shows you how much you have spent for that week's tourney. He is both adorable and magnificent :)

SunsetDanar

Thanks, I think that explains it to my satisfaction and I thought that all along. Just having a hard time getting the FS on board.

Arkadia

so, if I understand it correctly
- at level 3 we get 7500 points to use and it resets each week.
- Piggy shows what we used in the prev tourney.
- After clicking the +, in the next window the button shows how many points are needed to unlock the current chest. It is green only if we have enough.

Now the next question is....if we use 3000 points to unlock a chest, can we use the left over 4500 in the next chest?

and...
what 'surplus' T-points get stored automatically? where are they stored and what are they good for?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
so, if I understand it correctly
- at level 3 we get 7500 points to use and it resets each week.
- Piggy shows what we used in the prev tourney.
- After clicking the +, in the next window the button shows how many points are needed to unlock the current chest. It is green only if we have enough.

Now the next question is....if we use 3000 points to unlock a chest, can we use the left over 4500 in the next chest?

and...
what 'surplus' T-points get stored automatically? where are they stored and what are they good for?

No, nothing resets automatically. If you have 7500 points stored, and that is your max, and you use none of them, you will have the same 7500 at the start of the next tournament. If you use all 7500 and only finish with 3000 more than the last chest you completed, you will store that 3000 and have only that 3000 at the start of the next tournament. The "piggy" shows what has been used during the current tournament, if still going, or in the one that just ended. You can only use points if you have enough to complete the current chest and it will use exactly the amount needed. Any points you still have after that can be used on another chest once you are close enough to have enough.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
What was explained to me by support was that the 'piggy' is designed to be another FS member for purposes of recording tourney points. It will appear in the list below members who have gotten more points and above those that have gotten less points. I was confused at first thinking it was supposed to be the same number as the points under the green check mark (no, it's points contributed to that tourney from the archive) and then asked why it was wandering around the player list since I thought it should stay put, lol!

Arkadia

Thank you @Enevhar Aldarion perfect! :diamond:
I got confused because we keep having 7500 at start of tourney lol i guess we should start using more of those points, but my FS is a group of tourney lovers, they won't stop just because we unlocked a chest lol guess we need to raise that limit ;):p

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
That is a very good question Arkadia! I would like to know that as well. Maybe @helya knows the answer to that one.

Last edited: