• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How to prepare for Halloween event (spoilers)

Deleted User - 1028897

Thank you SoggyShorts. I really like this game and the community and these quests... and this walkthrough made it that much more fun! Great work.

DeletedUser3610

actually throw up some marble factories and get them to level 4 then when you hit #15, upgrade them to level 5 and then delete them after you collect on the quest.
He was talking about humans in chapter 1. They in fact can't do what you're suggesting because level 5 is advanced marble manufactory and the research for that is in chapter 2.

Buttrflwr

Well, I am SERIOUSLY glad for the Soggs help on this one. I learned today that I will have NO internet access at all at work, it's all intranet, and there are no phones or tablets allowed in the prison. Go figure. :p :eek: So I would have been hard pressed to get this all done in the limited online time I am going to have the next couple of weeks. Thanks again, Soggy. :) *hugs* ;)

TomatoeHu

Sheets of Color
Thank you Soggy for your guide
szua1c.png

DeletedUser2753

Again Soggy great work and thanks. I am close to finishing, i figure 5 PM EST tomorrow. In one world Chapter 5, I am 12 hours to completing the last spells in #16 and 15 hours to complete the 7 Workshop runs in 17. then a sprint to the finish. I timed this so i can sleep tonight and shop tomorrow AM, return and polish this off. In my other Woodelves City I am again just waiting 12 hours for the 7 workshops in # 17.

I could never have dashed through this as fast without your tips and list, Thanks again... I did mess up a couple times , once I had to abandon upgrading my 4 Lvl 4 marble to 5 since it requires going for 1x2 to 2x3 and I was land locked. Did not see that coming, so I killed two and upgraded 2 lvl 9 marbles to 10 and that worked to make the 4 total.

DeletedUser3871

I like that, even though I have ToS AW built and had 15 extra shards for it, the prize for quest 16 was 2 shards for....... yes you guessed it ToS. Plus I get them like 90% of the time for provinces. Hardly random now is it

DeletedUser3297

Those runes will come in very handy when you upgrade to level 6. I had 40 extra runes for my Abyss, used 34 of them to complete the circle a second time. I was able to forge 2 runes for another wonder in the process though :) Now I am going to do the same for my Tomb, I have 31 extra runes for it. But it's a level 4, so I am really close to being able to use up all those runes again :)

DeletedUser2753

Just finished in two worlds one Chapter 5 and the other Woodelves. Here I must commend the developers since I finished both worlds a couple minutes apart, I can not speak for those just starting Chapter 1 2 or 3 but for me the contest was balanced. Sorry only one screenshot

pumpkin.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3468

I've actually slowed down on completing the quests, trying to get to the next chapter so I can get the higher level out of the buildings. I don't know that I'll manage it in all 4 of my cities but there are a couple where, if I maximize the KP that I get, I should be able to finish the advanced scouts research in time. I'm nearly done with all the quests now but can just hold off and do those 7 toolboxes slowly... one at a time. ;) (Though I don't have to... :D ) I'm really pleased that I've gotten so many expansions and runes out of this. I've been able to set up the Golden Abyss in 2 of the 3 cities where I didn't already have one, and have all the runes completed for my fourth city. I just need the next expansion coming up to have somewhere to put it! Yeah, I'm pleased with the results! :p

DeletedUser4605

Step 16:

It appears you can't mix and match what you do here. It's 3 of one or the other, only. I would have just done scouts if I knew that ahead of time. :(

DeletedUser3312

Okay. I am not getting anywhere on producing troops. In Winyandor I am in dwarves, have a barracks at level 15, 5 armories at level 15. Today, all day long, I have made 68 soldiers out of 300. in Aryndell I am in chapter 3 have squad size 7 researched, have barracks at level 4 and 2 armories at level 4 and 6. I have made 8 soldiers there all day long. 8 out of 300. I did not have a problem in Beta getting any of my quests completed and can't figure out what I am doing wrong here. HELP!!!!!

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Okay. I am not getting anywhere on producing troops. In Winyandor I am in dwarves, have a barracks at level 15, 5 armories at level 15. Today, all day long, I have made 68 soldiers out of 300. in Aryndell I am in chapter 3 have squad size 7 researched, have barracks at level 4 and 2 armories at level 4 and 6. I have made 8 soldiers there all day long. 8 out of 300. I did not have a problem in Beta getting any of my quests completed and can't figure out what I am doing wrong here. HELP!!!!!

hmm there is a bug sometimes that when you log in you are only getting 1 instead of the right number.
The only fix I know is to collect something else, and wait 5 seconds. Then hover on barracks and make sure the right number of troops is displayed before clicking to collect

DeletedUser3297

Finished today :) Had to wait till I was in the next chapter before I finished. Also, because of my city layout, it was really hard to not touch completed spells, I think I made like 8 power of provision spells because I accidentally grabbed a bunch too early lol

bHeJRVG.png

Edit: both of my cities :)
xAg1gSo.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3312

The only fix I know is to collect something else, and wait 5 seconds. Then hover on barracks and make sure the right number of troops is displayed before clicking to collect

I think I found out my problem. lol. I was making military I needed which take forever. so I am now working on sword dancers and ax guys. I'll be finished tomorrow morning in Winyandor with the ax guys as they are 286 a unit. and the sword dancers are 26 a unit so will have them done by Sunday hopefully. It was another duh moment for me. Staying exhausted with all the remodeling and moving and unpacking and so forth and people streaming in and out of the house and yard all day is taking it's toll. smiles. And now with the monsoon, mud is all over the house and I mop at least 8 times a day. sigh. great danes know how to make great muddy messes. and just noticed that my bed is covered in mud so.... sigh... at 9 pm I begin laundry. and watch the guys wrap up for the day. I think it would have been easier building a house than remodeling one. smiles. oh well. That's life!! smiles

DeletedUser3446

Thank you so much !! For a change I was able to get the prizes in an event, it was awesome to have your help with that guide. Sure appreciate the time you took to figure it out!

DeletedUser4624

Normally I'm a lurker. I Read through everyones post and send a like here and there but, @SoggyShorts - I just want to take the time to thank you for this post on the quickest and most efficient way possible to get through this event. I was able to get all five of my (chapter III) towns the culture buildings using your walkthrough and with days to spare. Awesome job, indeed!! :)