• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Lie To Me!

DeletedUser8946

@Risen Malchiah I'm planning to get two Grand Prizes... so I took advantage of the double sprouts things. Kind of sad it was today though, because that means I'll probably miss out on the two upcoming daily prizes, the 3 X 4 one with Pop & Culture & Coins, but I'm DEFINITELY going to get the Ground of the Orc Strategist. I WANT Orcs in battle.

I'm almost done with Fabulous Fountain.

DeletedUser8946

@Risen Malchiah Getting two Grand Prizes isn't a lie, but it's certainly hopeful. but the double sprouts are helping me with that.

We're getting off track. Here's some random things from my childhood.

#1 The first time I broke my arm was when I was 4.
#2 In kindergarten, I thought if you swallowed a hot dog whole your "innie" belly button would become an "outie".
#3 I tripped in a playground when I was 6 and scarred my chin for life.

DeletedUser1996

@ThunderingJeff #2 is a lie -

#1 I think my dog is soooooooo Handsome
#2 I just Love Inno`s new change (light/bell)
#3 I think my farts dont smell that bad , but everyone else says i`m wrong.

DeletedUser8946

@ruffle Your #2 is a lie. Mine is not. My lie was #1. Didn't break my arm until I was 13. Honestly, I had some WEIRD thoughts of how the world worked as a kindergardener. I mispelled that. and mispelled mispelled. Facepalm.

DeletedUser4262

I will start this again
1) I own an awesome 1967 Pontiac Firebird 400 convertible
2) I own a second home in Florida as a winter retreat
3) I am a moderator in another on-line game

Risen Malchiah

1. I have been to 48 out of the 50 states in the US.
2. My high school ex-girlfriend now plays guitar in a famous band.
3. I love strawberries.

DeletedUser5800

#1 I look exactly like my avatar.
#2 My roommate was an actual wolf for years.
#3 I love bacon.

DeletedUser8946

@Lord Draconian I'mma say #1.

Heh. I just played a lot of Elvenar, so here's my truths and a lie.

Between my three cities, I have all first tier goods boosted.
Between my three cities, I have all second tier goods boosted.
between my three cities, I have all third tier goods boosted.

Now if you don't have to guess for that one, you have some serious skill.

DeletedUser8946

Nah. My three cities are Elc, Sinya, and Beta 1. (so even if you had gone looking, it woulda tripped you up)

I have marble, Silk, and Gems,
Steel, Scrolls, and magic dust,
and planks, scrolls, and Elixir. So #2 was the lie. The Crystal tournament is the ONLY one that doesn't benefit any of my cities. :eek:

DeletedUser5800

#1 I make weapons in my spare time old-school fire, hammer and anvil but the last time I made one someone called the Fire Department... so I ended up giving 4 curious firemen an impromptu blacksmithing class in my backyard while their truck set in front of my house with the lights on for an hour.

#2 A dude once pulled a switch-blade on me in an alley, I stepped up on him and said, "What are you going to do with that, punk!" at which point he handed me the switch-blade and said, "I was just going to give this to you because you seemed like the kind of guy that would like to have it." and ran away.

#3 When I was younger I used to bet people at parties/bars $20 that I could use a log chain to hand pull a 70's model Cadillac Hearse across Lowes' parking lot (because it was the biggest level one in town) until I got a crowd gathered there in the middle of the night. I could get it going fast enough to hop on the hood and 'surf' the last half of the parking lot, making good side money for the next adventure.