• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Love is in the Air - Valentines Event

DeletedUser4778

The rewards aren't worth it. The hybrid building is only 1.5 points better than the Harvest Festival in Fairies which is the chapter I'm in. While the bridge of love may be better than the Pond of Recreation and any non-diamond cultural building in Orcs in terms of culture efficiency, it doesn't do well compared to the Halloween and Flurry buildings. Since space will be tight in Orcs, culture will likely be sacrificed to make space for orc dung. As one player put it, "I'm not gonna do all that work for a building that I'm just gonna sell in the next chapter which I get nothing back for." I can already confirm that some members in my FS aren't going to finish the questline because of the ridiculous scouting requirements and underwhelming rewards. Many of us don't even have the space for the Snow Flurry buildings so we don't see the point in getting a less efficient building that's just going to rot in our inventory. I myself still have 4 Snowy Charming Trees that I'll probably never get to place.

Inno love is IN NO way our idea of love -- expensive, overrated, too much work, and not rewarding at all. We feel scalped.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2396

The rewards aren't worth it. The hybrid building is only 1.5 points better than the Harvest Festival in Fairies which is the chapter I'm in. While the bridge of love may be better than the Pond of Recreation and any non-diamond cultural building in Orcs in terms of culture efficiency, it doesn't do well compared to the Halloween and Flurry buildings. Since space will be tight in Orcs, culture will likely be sacrificed to make space for orc dung. As one player put it, "I'm not gonna do all that work for a building that I'm just gonna sell in the next chapter which I get nothing back for." I can already confirm that some members in my FS aren't going to finish the questline because of the ridiculous scouting requirements and underwhelming rewards. Many of us don'r even have the space for the Snow Flurry buildings so we don't see the point in getting a less efficient building that's just going to rot in our inventory. I myself still have 4 Snowy Charming Trees that I'll probably never get to place.

Inno love is IN NO way our idea of love -- expensive, overrated, too much work, and not rewarding at all. We feel scalped.

I will scout no more in any future events nor participate in them if require scouting - why slow us down and penalize us then turn around and ask us to bend over so you can kick us and hurt us again then hand out some prize that is no better than a prize you would get out of a Crackerjack Box - your idea of Love has caused nothing but pain to many players -(

SimplyNoble

I've been a little tied up with the current tourney since Elixir is a boosted good for myself and a couple of others in the fellowship. But I a off to a ncie start and look forward to completing the quests. We were a little bummed not to have some little chocolate hearts to gather around our cities like the crystals from the snow event.

I think the simpler quest line makes this an especially nice event for newer payers.

DeletedUser6506

I never seem to be able to complete these events in time. I did complete one of the three in the snowflake events and got a little bit of culture. Whatever.

DeletedUser4220

The Balcony reward is worse than a linear combination of residence lvl23 and mana fountain, which are regular buildings in the game. I guess that somebody at Inno made a mistake or typo. I hope they recognize this and the up the reward to both population 720 and culture 720 (equal culture and population was usually the case in the past events). That would make it at least mediocre.

DeletedUser5218

On a more positive side... and speaking as one who is only on level IV, Thank you for adding a holiday extra to the game. I'm moving through the challenges, and I am a bit concerned that there is not enough time to win the prizes at the end. I will be angry with you if that is true. There needs to be a real possibility, with a bit of a cushion, to make this enjoyable and keep players looking forward to future surprises. I applaud your efforts to keep improving the game, as there are imbalances. There are a lot of abandon cities because of it, and it doesn't help when the charts in the wiki are way out dated and to not reflect the positive changes you have made. I know it takes man power you may not have to keep those up, but worth it, I think. The Bottom Line is what you are trying to accomplish, and listening to and keeping players interested in the game is the avenue. I, personally, do not what to make monetary investments in a game that looks too laborious and frustrating in the long run. I hope this is helpful feed back. Again, thanks for the game, love the graphics, and still having fun. ~Snow

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
For low-mid level cities, I think even a leisurely pace without looking ahead can accomplish it in about 12 days. Prepping ahead for the 1 day and 2 day goods and supplies can shave that to about 9-10

DeletedUser5218

For low-mid level cities, I think even a leisurely pace without looking ahead can accomplish it in about 12 days. Prepping ahead for the 1 day and 2 day goods and supplies can shave that to about 9-10
Is there a spoiler page to let us know what is ahead, can't prepare for the unknown. ;)