• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Menhirok's Duty

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Is this event worth it to complete if I am only in Chapter II of Research?
The reward is better than any residence you can make for free regardless of what chapter you are in. You do tend to move through the early chapters fairly quickly, so you might outgrow it in a couple months. There isn't a whole lot of time left in the event though, so you might want to look at a spoiler list to see if you can even do it before spending a lot of time/effort on it.

Last edited:

Ember Isolte

The reward is better than any residence you can make for free regardless of what chapter you are in. You do tend to move through the early chapters fairly quickly though, so you might outgrow it in a couple months. There isn't a whole lot of time left in the event though, so you might want to look at a spoiler list to see if you can even do it before spending a lot of time/effort on it.
I am currently on the 19th quest to either Research 1 Technology -or- Upgrade a building to lvl 12 or higher.

SoggyShorts

I am currently on the 19th quest to either Research 1 Technology -or- Upgrade a building to lvl 12 or higher.
Oh well if you've come this far, it's for sure worth it.
Is there a chance you can complete the next "advanced scouts" tech before the time runs out on event? If so, you can wait to collect your prize, and get a better one.

Ember Isolte

Oh well if you've come this far, it's for sure worth it.
Is there a chance you can complete the next "advanced scouts" tech before the time runs out on event? If so, you can wait to collect your prize, and get a better one.

Nah, I'm a bit far off from the advanced Scouts. I completed the questline anyway just because *shrugs*. Thanks for the tips and the walkthrough!

DeletedUser7864

With close to 4 days left you should be able to do it.
Which part will hold you back?
I am working on day 16 right now and still have another 24 hrs to go, which means the last 3 will have to be done in a few short hours. They put me so far behind when they took my population away on the golden abyss. I have struggled with population ever since. I left my fellowship because of it. I am at the place where I think I will just be walking away from the game. They now have it geared to where if you can not buy diamonds, afford to buy them, then they do not want you in the game.

SoggyShorts

I have struggled with population ever since. I left my fellowship because of it.
Why would struggling make you leave your FS? Were they not supportive? I would think that not being in a FS would make the game even harder than negative pop would.