• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Menhirok's Duty

DeletedUser8192

My point and let eme try to be more clear...

Soggys guide is there to allow people to get ahead..

I Understand Tier 1 Items etc.

However Calenmir, I am trying to determine if anyone knows (which items) will be in the next levels, so that I can pre-cook them in my extra factorys..That way, I don't have to wait to start cooking a 2day item..if I can get ahead great cuz I am pretty busy in (real life) and the Glitch with the chairs put me behind when I was ahead from using Soggys guide..(regardless of whether or not I "still have time" as you put it, I would like to get ahead when I actually have time to sit in front of a computer.

So, if anyone else wants to chime in that might know what I am asking great, if not I will simply wait until my 2day cook is done..

Hope thats clear enough, I am taking some crazy meds for my leg so maybe it's not coming out as clear as I think it is ;)

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
@Seachant
Like Calenmir said:
I don't think I understand what you are saying as Soggy's guide does tell you that you must make Tier 1 goods 1 day production or 2 day production, etc.. It doesn't make sense for him to put the specific item since there are 3 tier one goods but the 1-day or 2-day should be clear.
If instead of "2 day production" I put "Royal Beds/Giant Globes/Fabulous Fountain" That would be very confusing.

Also, after you make the 3 royal beds, there are no more production quests (as you can see when you scroll down on my guide)

Will lower level players still have to get the building to level 12?
Yes, the quest is the same for players of all levels. How long do your scouts take? Can you clear 11 provinces in 7 days?

DeletedUser8187

@Seachant
Like Calenmir said:

If instead of "2 day production" I put "Royal Beds/Giant Globes/Fabulous Fountain" That would be very confusing.

Also, after you make the 3 royal beds, there are no more production quests (as you can see when you scroll down on my guide)

Yes, the quest is the same for players of all levels. How long do your scouts take? Can you clear 11 provinces in 7 days?
I didn't see the Very helpful list till it was too late. Not sure if this counts. I gained all the requirements (money, supplies, gems) to research my expanded main hall but I didn't activate it in the hope that it wouldn't be considered researched till activated.

Theres no way I can complete the 11 provinces in time, not enough armies or resources to negotiate.

SoggyShorts

I gained all the requirements (money, supplies, gems) to research my expanded main hall but I didn't activate it in the hope that it wouldn't be considered researched till activated.
A tech is not considered researched until you spend the goods to unlock it, so it will count.:D

DeletedUser8192

A tech is not considered researched until you spend the goods to unlock it, so it will count.:D
@Seachant
Like Calenmir said:

SOGGY-

My point is, I had no idea if you were talking about a 9 hour plank, steel etc.. so if you said something like (2 day plank) or (9 hour steel) or (3 hour marble) etc. then it would be easier to understand.

Do appreciate your help though :)

DeletedUser3297

SOGGY-

My point is, I had no idea if you were talking about a 9 hour plank, steel etc.. so if you said something like (2 day plank) or (9 hour steel) or (3 hour marble) etc. then it would be easier to understand.

Do appreciate your help though :)

All the productions quests are for your boosted goods, always have been :) The game will never have a quest to make a non-boost, that would go against the game design ;)

DeletedUser8192

All the productions quests are for your boosted goods, always have been :) The game will never have a quest to make a non-boost, that would go against the game design ;)

I have no idea what that means, when you say boosted I think of a factory that has a spell on it.."boosting" has nothing to do with a normal 3, 9, 2day etc. production..

DeletedUser3297

I have no idea what that means, when you say boosted I think of a factory that has a spell on it.."boosting" has nothing to do with a normal 3, 9, 2day etc. production..

There are 3 tiers of goods. Tier 1 - basic (steel, marble, plank) Tier 2 - crafted (crystal, silk, scrolls) Tier 3 - Magical (Elixir, Magic Dust, Gems)

Each player gets an additional relic boost for one good in each of the three tiers. You can see what your 3 boosted goods are by clicking on the main hall and clicking the relics tab.

To learn more about boosts, follow the link below:
https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Relics#Boosted_Goods

DeletedUser8192

There are 3 tiers of goods. Tier 1 - basic (steel, marble, plank) Tier 2 - crafted (crystal, silk, scrolls) Tier 3 - Magical (Elixir, Magic Dust, Gems)

Each player gets an additional relic boost for one good in each of the three tiers. You can see what your 3 boosted goods are by clicking on the main hall and clicking the relics tab.

To learn more about boosts, follow the link below:
https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Relics#Boosted_Goods

Ah okay I got ya, sorry about that, bit out of it right now, for some reason I kept thinking "boosted" as in spells..*Noob smack* lol.

Thanks Kayleegrrl :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3312

I enjoyed it. I am thankful for the population as that is the one thing I am always needing. Even with 60 houses at level 21 I don't have enough population. lol In Woodelves it takes such a huge population to upgrade a building. I'm upgrading them to 23 now but it takes a full day to upgrade one and you don't get that much of a pop boost.

DeletedUser8192

Feedback for Menhirok's Duty

Dear Humans and Elves,

As you are aware, we are releasing our new quest line, Menhirok's Duty on May 8th. We would love to hear your feedback in this thread.

You can view the full announcement here.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Sorry to type you here, but the bug section is slow.

I am currently on lvl 17 of contest (gain relics or buy knowledge point) I only needed 1 more relic and when I just bought a knowledge point, it took away my ability to finish collecting relics.
(I just got a relic and it did not complete the quest, it still says to buy 15 more knowledge point) this is a major glitch and I just used all my saved resources to negotiate for relics, please don't let me lose everything, for nothing..

Would you please direct this to someone that could have tech. review my game activity and fix asap, I would really appreciate it, and I will post this in the bug section as well.

SoggyShorts

@Seachant
For the "Gain xx or Buy YY" it only shows you your progress on one at a time, but your progress for both is still recorded.

For example if the quest was "gain 100 relics or buy 100 KP" and you gained 75 relics it would show as 75/100 relics.
Then if you bought 76 KP the quest would show 76/100 KP. If you gained another couple relics it would switch to showing relics again.

DeletedUser8192

@Seachant
For the "Gain xx or Buy YY" it only shows you your progress on one at a time, but your progress for both is still recorded.

For example if the quest was "gain 100 relics or buy 100 KP" and you gained 75 relics it would show as 75/100 relics.
Then if you bought 76 KP the quest would show 76/100 KP. If you gained another couple relics it would switch to showing relics again.

Sorry that is incorrect, if you read my update that I edited, you will see that I completed 2 more quests and rather than counting the two relics I earned, it counted them as 2 skill points. If I had received the relics then I would be done with level 17..Pretty stressed because I used all my resources to negotiate since I do not have the troops needed..

I just submitted ticket since I hadn't heard anything since reporting it in the forums..

Thanks though for the input :)

Attachments

• RELICS.png
    RELICS.png
    110.7 KB · Views: 96

DeletedUser8192

That is brutal. It certainly wasn't like that before.

Now the guy "Jeiroomee, is tryign to tell me that I have only had (3) encounters so there is no bug (palmsmack)

I explained to him again..

I only had two more encounters to solve to finish lvl 17 (I was cooking more supplies so I could pay) I ended up buyng one skill point while waiting, and the avatar of the guy with the woodsman/robin hood hat lit up, and it said I had earned one skill point..I then finished cooking my supplies, solved another encounter and the (skill point) lit up and I had received another skill point, now equaling 2..

One more encounter and I am now at 3 skill points purchased, but it wasn't a skill point, I had just done another encounter..I don't understand what he doesn't get.

I told him, if you guys look at the last days worth of play, you will see that I sspent HUNDREDS in resources and supplies to solve encounters (for level 17) bottom line is, if you are in the middle of earning encounter points and you buy a skill point, it will reset the counter, and he is refusing to acknowledge that, and basically telling me to eat the loss of all my resources and supplies..

Sorry for my rant Soggy, been working so hard here, pretty frustrated

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7611

Someone was nice enough to provide a list of all the quests. The last one was to either upgrade a building to level 12 or research a tech. I'm stuck at the the treasure chest-need to complete 50 provinces and I'm only at 39, so I won't be able to research. So I tried getting a building to level 11, and then do the last upgrade in time to complete the quest. I could only upgrade my planks to level 10. I'm assuming my other building will have the same level restriction. Will lower level players still have to get the building to level 12?
I started a new human city 2 days ago and the first PoP spell quest for this event halted my progress straight in it's tracks as I couldn't luck a PoP through helping hands, there isn't a current goods tournament and Magic Academy requires 183KP to reach from start. Lv12 building isn't possible for newer players but the research tech requirement might be the easiest quest as all Chapter 1 tech is 30 KP and under.

FemmeDraven

I've been going like gangbusters on these quests in all of my villages (yes, I'm a masochist and am playing in all the worlds) and then I took a closer look at the prize. I've decided not to work on this anymore and just go back to my normal game play. I don't need something that, while very pretty, will hog up a 4x4 area of precious space, load me up with 390 bodies and only give me 340 culture. If I placed this thing in any one of my villages, the sun will stop shining and I'll have to put down more culture, which means hogging up even more space. So I'm out on this one. I like doing the quests and having a challenge in front of me, but if the dangling carrot is wilted, it's not really a prize for me ;)

DeletedUser2862

I suggested a Mana building about 2 weeks ago on there web-page on Facebook and got no reply

DeletedUser4699

I started a new human city 2 days ago and the first PoP spell quest for this event halted my progress straight in it's tracks as I couldn't luck a PoP through helping hands, there isn't a current goods tournament and Magic Academy requires 183KP to reach from start. Lv12 building isn't possible for newer players but the research tech requirement might be the easiest quest as all Chapter 1 tech is 30 KP and under.
Lucky for you a tournament starts today. You'll get PoP scrolls pretty abundantly with that. It is certainly possible to do the event with a new city. I've seen several small towns already who have finished the event. Good luck!