• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Menhirok's Duty

DeletedUser115

Feedback for Menhirok's Duty

Dear Humans and Elves,

As you are aware, we are releasing our new quest line, Menhirok's Duty on May 8th. We would love to hear your feedback in this thread.

You can view the full announcement here.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser8192

Are there any spoilers out yet for the quest line? Looking forward to digging into it!
yah, quest 5 was to collect a Power of Provision spell, so if you have one about to finish I would not collect it until that quest pops up, (I learned that the hard way lol)

First few quests are simple, collect some coins, make some goods etc..I won't know whats next for 11 more hours when my spell finishes up..

DeletedUser6578

yah, quest 5 was to collect a Power of Provision spell, so if you have one about to finish I would not collect it until that quest pops up, (I learned that the hard way lol)

First few quests are simple, collect some coins, make some goods etc..I won't know whats next for 11 more hours when my spell finishes up..

DeletedUser8192

Yah soggy just posted a great walk through for the event as well, wish I had seen it before I got to 9th run..
Going to put me way behind because of the darn spell..Oh well, least I know what's ahead of me...

DeletedUser8192

Couple of things..

#1. There was a bug on #14 quest where I made the plank items, but when I clicked on them I only received 2 out of 4 I built, so I had to waste a day building two more (Not Cool)
Also, had to reload game several times just to collect coins off two specific houses, and one market..Also noticing that now I can only click on the very lower corner of a unit to collect or open.

#2. I wish that the guides would actually tell us which tier products need to be made..I built several extra plank factories and while dealing with the above mentioned glitch, I was building small items to supplement my inventory, not knowing that the next quest lvl. was going to require 2 day plank items..Soo..while I could have been cooking those and been ahead of the game, I am now stuck waiting two days to proceed.

Does anyone know exactly, which items are needed for lvl 16-19 so that I can start cooking them, now that I am behind?

Thank you and sorry if I am grumpy, I'm unhappy with the glitches that miraculously started happening during the event, there was another game online that was notorious for doing this so people would get frustrated and cash to catch up, hope that's not what's happening here because I was a beta user from their 1st week, and watched how it eventually destroyed the game. (No names, dont want to be flamed) I will say that I did not have these problems in the Phoenix event.

plus I tore a tendon in my ankle which hasn't helped my mood sicne it has taken me out of any work, and now might be looking at my Summer shot to heck after surgery..(thanks for letting me vent lol)

Anyone that might be able to tell me what I should start cooking, I would appreciate you letting me know :)

DeletedUser8192

Hi Calenmir, thank you for the reply, however I had Soggy's chart from before the event, but it does not state exactly which items I need to make. While the first few levels were spot on, all it says now is that I will have to make certain teir level items, but not which items specifically (thanks for the earlier help Soggy :)

IOW, i was just told at lvl 15, that I need to make royal chairs and beds, something I could have been making at lvl 14 whole the beds from that lvl were cooking., now I am having to make more chairs and beds...The chart does not specifically say
"Make 3 chairs and 3 beds" (my current lvl 15 requirements..

DOes anyone know what the next 4 levels will ask for specifically, so I can start cooking them in advance?

Calenmir

I don't think I understand what you are saying as Soggy's guide does tell you that you must make Tier 1 goods 1 day production or 2 day production, etc.. It doesn't make sense for him to put the specific item since there are 3 tier one goods but the 1-day or 2-day should be clear.

I can tell you that you still have plenty of time to complete the quest. As a beta player I won't use the guides so that I can see if they can be completed within the time allotted without knowing what is coming next - and they can. You'll still make it.

DeletedUser8187

Someone was nice enough to provide a list of all the quests. The last one was to either upgrade a building to level 12 or research a tech. I'm stuck at the the treasure chest-need to complete 50 provinces and I'm only at 39, so I won't be able to research. So I tried getting a building to level 11, and then do the last upgrade in time to complete the quest. I could only upgrade my planks to level 10. I'm assuming my other building will have the same level restriction. Will lower level players still have to get the building to level 12?