• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mischievous Therapy - Discussion

Tauriel Dragonwood

I was breezin’ through the quests in this event and enjoying the storyline. I thought it cannot be true – the game devs gave us quests that are fun to do. I spoke too soon for lying in wait was a quest that stopped me from helping Mrs. Sniffles find the friendly kittens, uh spirits.

All my friends and I have gone off to play another game because “Collect 8 relics” only allows us to fight in 4 Tournament encounters until we complete more provinces on the World Map. I convinced ‘em to start new cities with me, but now we’re stuck on a quest waiting 15-16 hours for the next tournament rounds. We could negotiate in the provinces but that would deplete our goods and lead to overscouting. Maybe we could spend diamonds to complete the tournament but at a cost of 314-321 diamonds each, I don’t think so.

Please, in future quests, include the word “OR” for “Collect # Relics,” or ask for fewer relics.
It would help those of us, near and far, who just started playing Elvenar.

Tauriel Dragonwood

This post is for my teenage niece who just started playing Elvenar. Halloween is our favorite holiday.
We get to wear silly costumes and plan spooky parties. It’s gotten quite expensive over the years but still fun.

Have no fear. Mrs. Sniffles will guide you through the Misty Forest my dear.
Friendly kittens, uh spirits she is out looking for.
Help her and you could find yourself knocking on a Witch Dr’s door.
Once the doctor is in, zombies will emerge in need of medicine.
The Witch Dr.JPG

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
We could negotiate in the provinces but that would deplete our goods and lead to overscouting.
Though I am not a beginner, I have intentionally overscouted on my 3 week old city. All map provinces are very hard already. My strategy was to plant as many T1’s as I can from the beginning and then ignore overscouting because I need the relics. I want to open at least 6 provinces in tourney to maximize round robin of relics for boosts and therefore, production of each tile for all the factories. It’s super cheap and easy to negotiate early game so I intend to make excess and buy my way through early on. Gonna max to 700% as fast as I can. As long as I know the Orc wall exists, I don’t have a problem with this strategy because I can slow down after I max out boosts.

hoopity

I've added more buildings and comparisons for orcs/mana/seeds on this spreadsheet: https://tinyurl.com/ElvenarEventDailies
I know a lot of this other than the combined pop/culture comparison are somewhat duplicative of things on idavis and elvenarchitect, but if anyone makes use of this and has suggestions, please let me know.

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
I was breezin’ through the quests in this event and enjoying the storyline. I thought it cannot be true – the game devs gave us quests that are fun to do. I spoke too soon for lying in wait was a quest that stopped me from helping Mrs. Sniffles find the friendly kittens, uh spirits.

All my friends and I have gone off to play another game because “Collect 8 relics” only allows us to fight in 4 Tournament encounters until we complete more provinces on the World Map. I convinced ‘em to start new cities with me, but now we’re stuck on a quest waiting 15-16 hours for the next tournament rounds. We could negotiate in the provinces but that would deplete our goods and lead to overscouting. Maybe we could spend diamonds to complete the tournament but at a cost of 314-321 diamonds each, I don’t think so.

Please, in future quests, include the word “OR” for “Collect # Relics,” or ask for fewer relics.
It would help those of us, near and far, who just started playing Elvenar.
Please send a ticket for feedback on this specific item

MagicPagan

back to back buy 12 kps ><
Quests 30 and 31 and then you get to do it again in Quest 36, only 8 KP for that one. So in the space of about 4 hours, I'm supposed to buy 32 KP.

I remembered when I saw the fog again how I hated this event last year. The "buy KP" quests so close together are to make us buy diamonds to keep from using resources we need for spire and tournament. And how coincidental they have a sale on diamonds right now.

If I recall correctly, I quit doing the quests when I got here last year, and just collected the daily and what dropped into the city. I probably will do the same this year.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
They may be annoying when they come so close together, but still not a big deal. In my chapter 20 city, my coin cost for one KP is now over 7 million, and that is still easy to do. And, of course, everything is tough for early-chapter cities, so if it is not buying KP, it will be something else to complain about.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Whether or not it's a big deal, having them back-to-back or eveni n proximity, encourages a habit that can become a frustration for newer players. Quests geared toward productivity are different from quests which drain resources. Someone who doesn't need more supplies or coins today has ways to offload them which are going to reset the next day and not affect future progress. Every coin purchase (saving diamonds) is removing a price players you never get back, whether or not they have a use for the KP they have to buy to proceed. it is akin to the FA quests to dump a few thousand goods in a hole in the ground.