• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mischievous Therapy - Discussion

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Well, I don't trust your some players' influence over Buddy's as a whole and feel they could be used for nefarious things, so out of an abundance of caution, I keep them away.
Libel! Libel! And I think you have it backwards. I was drawing innocent rainbows and unicorns until Buddy came along and now there is a penchant to set everything on fire. You think a little girl from the cornfields is capable of detonating nuclear explosions to make popcorn without some magical sorcery influence?

Oh noes. Now I need 2 Justice for Buddy campaigns.

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
Why does this image of the sorcerers' apprentice keep appearing in my mind when I think of Crackie and Buddy together.

sorcerers' apprentice.jpg

Deleted User - 849411552

Unless they change the quest in the Live Server, which is not unusual, Quest #20A could be a potential show-stopper:

"Fight & win 3 WM Encounters OR Negotiate & win 3 WM Encounters"

If you're in the upper chapters, opening a new province can take several days. If you don't happen to have an unfinished province available - or some big time boosters - that could cause a severe delay in completing the event.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Oh, Please use your Pet Foods to feed the dogs, but they are to keep Buddy out and are free to leave anytime
Ohhhhhh…You didn’t lock her away and put dogs out to guard her. You are trying to keep her out with dogs, as if she doesn’t float on air and can prob glide into your house from above like Mary Poppins. I see. Ok, well that’s a little more understandable. Just slightly though. I thought you Buddy-napped my best friend.

This does feel like therapy…

StarLoad

I find myself constantly making judgments about which pop/culture buildings to keep, sell, replace, etc. so I decided to start making a spreadsheet to help me decide. This will rank pop/culture buildings from all the events this year based on your personal pop/culture ratio: https://tinyurl.com/ElvenarEventDailies
If you find it helpful, let me know, I might extend this for orcs/mana/seeds
This only has new buildings and not all daily ones or just pop/culture ones?