• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

My Beautiful City

DeletedUser27062

I am absolutely loving my ch 9 city at the moment. I love just watching it! Please let me know if I've posted this wrong)
my fav.jpg

Yogi Dave

TutleWithChest.png

Remember the 2019 Summer Mermaids event when the city was surrounded by the seas and a big turtle appeared? I loved to swim out to him and lie on his back in the sun. My turtle said his name was Herman (or at least the English version of his name). He regaled me with tale after tale of the adventures he had while traveling the worlds of Elvenar. Collecting treasure from the back of neighbor's turtles was always a joy, though I never did learn their names. The Mermaid's Paradise evolving building appeared along with endless quests. The event building were colorful like Miami's South Beach. They were perfect for the beachside resort I built. Sadly when the event ended,, the turtle left with the receding seas.. The guest quit coming to my resort and now only a renovated Crab Hotel Deluxe remains. I still hope some summer he will return. Late spring I go and sit by the Eastern Cliffs and watch for my friend Herman and the sea.

Yogi Dave

How do you post a pic of your city on here , I play on a tablet
I only play in the browser on my Windows PC. So, I capture a bit of the screen, paste it into mspaint, trim what I don't want, save it as a file then uploaded it using the insert image tool in the forum. So, I'm no help, but I bet there are others out there who can.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Power Button + Home button to take screenshot. Picture is then saved to photos. Click the image icon in the message posting options and then click white box to browse for it.

Sir Bently

Power Button + Home button to take screenshot. Picture is then saved to photos. Click the image icon in the message posting options and then click white box to browse for it.
Sorry crackie im not really tech savvy I don't know how to do stuff like that

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Sorry crackie im not really tech savvy I don't know how to do stuff like that
Press your power button and the big button on the bottom together to take a screenshot. That image gets saved to your Photos. Then in the forum, click the image icon next to smiley face. Click the big rectangular box. Then select "Photo Library" to browse for it.

(@muffy. Put down the Jager Bombs. We need some cheerleading and encouragement for @Sir Bently. You can drink them later.)

img.jpg

img2.jpg

Last edited: