• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser61

join them all in one FS
You don't even have to join the same Fellowship. Anybody can contribute to any AW in the same world, and there's no history tab.

Goofy trades would need a common FS.

There are several ways to trap folks who are pushing, but the fundamental constraint is that there's not much point. Rank is just a number in Elvenar, that doesn't provide any sort of competitive advantage.

DeletedUser7002

I am really new to the game. I have been learning so much. One thing I have noticed is that a lot of long time players kind of forget about us little guys. We want to trade but can't do big trades. We don't have a clue what we are doing. One thing that is so important is a good FS. I finally started a little one of my own and now have 7 more members. I read this forum and am back to put my puny 2 cents in. I want to be able to reward players for their tournament participation. Many long players don't do the tournaments because they say the rewards are not worth the effort. I would like to reward players for their participation and many of us don't yet have "wonder" elements so we can't gift knowledge. It is something that would be a great way to have participation stay strong to create a good competitive edge to allow excitement to build. They would have bragging rights and a reward from their mages that makes the prize all the sweeter. I have no problem coming up with what to gift. Any additional reward would definitely spark interest from even long time players if the effort seems worth it for the prize! Just my two cents.

DeletedUser7002

I am new to Elvenar. I love the game. It is my first ever internet game. I now have 3 cities, 2 with wonderful FS that I learn so much from. I started the 3rd one myself. What I have found is that long time players don't participate in tournaments because of one complaint or another. As a new AM, I wanted a way to reward newer players and long time players that doesn't have to be a wonder. Many of us new people, we don't have wonders yet so no reward is possible. I started bragging rights but it is still something people think they can't win, don't know how or have a reason not to try. To be able to set up a prize that would eggcite them would make for more fun and happy to play tournament players. So, as a true newbie to all this. It is something I think is a great idea! My two cents worth, not much! Thanks for the game.

Jayla Wolf

As an Archmage in both Alendryl and Elcysandir, I would love to be able to give Diamonds as rewards and gifts to the members in my fellowship! Is there any way diamonds could be set up for Archmages to use as gifts? Of course, I would be the one purchasing them. Can there be an option to use the diamonds as gifts to other players? Just a thought! Thanks for listening! :)