• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Unbeliever

@The Unbeliever ,
:rolleyes: :confused: ok , I get it but ...doesn't it get kinda silly when a player
gets to ohh, say ..... +200% atk, +250% defence ??
With how obnoxiously god-awful & brain-dead stupid the combat system in this game is?!

I'm pretty sure Inno could give us 500% bonuses, and we'd still have fights whereby the terrain screws you in an auto-loss, despite choosing the proper units. :p

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
When the Fire Phoenix was new there was not a limit on how many you could get during the event. Some did get multiples. Here on the forum we thought they had to have used a cheat until the moderator confirmed it had been possible. I sure wish I had known I could have gotten more than 1 Fire Phoenix! The current conversation prompted me to look at a couple of players who I remember having multiples. I found it shocking and interesting that they no longer play this game. I guess I wonder if having multiple Fire Phoenixes made it too easy and therefore boring.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
When the Fire Phoenix was new there was not a limit on how many you could get during the event. Some did get multiples. Here on the forum we thought they had to have used a cheat until the moderator confirmed it had been possible. I sure wish I had known I could have gotten more than 1 Fire Phoenix!

I remember reading about all that here on the forums, but I can't remember if the info was shared during the event, or not until it was over. Basically, some players powered through the event, got 27 artifacts, and then there were no bases after that, so they contacted Support and were given a second set of the original Phoenix bases. I think they were added to the rotation too, but not totally sure. That is how a few players ended up with 2 Fire Phoenix. And if anyone ended up with three, that means they spent a ton of diamonds/money on currency to get through another 27 artifacts, just to get a 3rd set of bases.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I’m pretty sure if the info was shared during the event we would not have had the conversation about thinking there was a way to cheat. Since it was available it just meant they spent a ton of $$. The most I saw was a city with 4 Fire Phoenix. Think how easy the tournament would be with 2-4 of them. Sounds boring to me and there was no Spire then.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
When the Fire Phoenix was new there was not a limit on how many you could get during the event. Some did get multiples. Here on the forum we thought they had to have used a cheat until the moderator confirmed it had been possible. I sure wish I had known I could have gotten more than 1 Fire Phoenix! The current conversation prompted me to look at a couple of players who I remember having multiples. I found it shocking and interesting that they no longer play this game. I guess I wonder if having multiple Fire Phoenixes made it too easy and therefore boring.
I don't know what turnover was in the early days of the game. But it seems fairly high here in the forums in the last year and a half or so. Many of the players who were leading members of the forum when I was new are no longer active.

Moho

Chef
Indeed. And maybe the reason why the people who possessed more than just one Fire Phoenix eventually left was that they bit more than they could chew rather than getting bored with winning everything too easily...

Deleted User - 1178646

What about the`y bought everything the game had to offer got bored and left.
I mean those with multiple phoenixes might not have ben interested in the tournament spires anyway. they got them by accedent because they are the ones who spend idk $300 on an event.

if you spend that much money to buy everything you want the game gets more quickly boring anyway.
Not to mentioned it's normal for players to quit and be replaced by new players. it's the natural cadence of a game

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
@CrazyWizard You are correct. The players whom I am aware of were all 1st page or 2 of rankings players who spent a lot of $ for years. They were always top tournament players so I'm guessing the spend was worth it to them.

The Unbeliever

Indeed. And maybe the reason why the people who possessed more than just one Fire Phoenix eventually left was that they bit more than they could chew rather than getting bored with winning everything too easily...
When the Phoenixes were first introduced, there were 9 different pet food recipes available, AND, they could also show up across multiple slots, meaning you you could have rotations with 2-3 pet foods show up at once.
While they now have their own dedicated slot, they also now share that slot with relics + conversion/artifact recipes, AND, have been reduced to just 4 different recipes to boot.

Before the massive nerf batting of the Pet Food itself, I was pretty much near guaranteed to see at least 1 pet food recipe every day.
Now? I'm lucky to see a single food show up once every 2-3 days. :(

Deleted User - 1178646

When the Phoenixes were first introduced, there were 9 different pet food recipes available, AND, they could also show up across multiple slots, meaning you you could have rotations with 2-3 pet foods show up at once.
While they now have their own dedicated slot, they also now share that slot with relics + conversion/artifact recipes, AND, have been reduced to just 4 different recipes to boot.

Before the massive nerf batting of the Pet Food itself, I was pretty much near guaranteed to see at least 1 pet food recipe every day.
Now? I'm lucky to see a single food show up once every 2-3 days. :(
Roflol, you seem to have no clue. since the slot change we get MORE petfood on average.
Yes before they could show up on all slots but the chance was so much lower than on average we got less.

I still laugh because when we had 9 recipes and people complained we got too many and they removed 6 of them.
That was the only time we got more of them then today, but it was asked by the community.

Like always people complain for no good reason and then whine when they loose something, thats also why I am so adamant agains the "to many spellfragments" complaint

The Unbeliever

Roflol, you seem to have no clue. since the slot change we get MORE petfood on average.
Yes before they could show up on all slots but the chance was so much lower than on average we got less.

I still laugh because when we had 9 recipes and people complained we got too many and they removed 6 of them.
That was the only time we got more of them then today, but it was asked by the community.

Like always people complain for no good reason and then whine when they loose something, thats also why I am so adamant agains the "to many spellfragments" complaint
Or maybe I'm just horribly RNG screwed?

But FOR ME, the major changes to the pet food has been nothing but a fething junk-shot! I get far fewer now than I did previously, when we had 9 recipes and they could spawn in multiple slots...
Now I'm lucky to see 1 food every 2-3 days on average. Lately, I've been getting seemingly nothing but silk + marble relics & artifact recipes. :(

I would kill to go back to the 9 recipes honestly, or else at the very least, move the damned artifact conversion recipes into the slots with the other instants, so we can go back to just '9 relics + 4 pet food' item pool for that last slot.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
New icons just appeared in the Trader in Beta.

251500012_10220064125054042_1969145285846115432_n.jpg

mikeledo

What I have failed to locate either here or on the beta forum or in the video is a full explanation of how the reset button works for the FS perks. Looks like it could be used to shift perks to the benefit of the FS, but I haven't seen any limitations stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.