• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Unbeliever

It looks like with the Winter event, Inno found a way to make the Ashen Phoenix less valuable, as it appears none of the quests will give 50+ event currency. That means a fed Ashen Phoenix will only give 1 extra per quest, or about 30-40 less for the event, even though is is 99 quests, instead of 75.
NO good deed goes unpunished ...
yet also means less disadvantage for ppl w/o an Ashton Phoenix.
( well the nerf awhile back, already disadvantaged those ppl , :rolleyes: )
We don't need nearly as much currency/luck in this event to achieve a fully evolved building... I mean, historically it's been stupidly easy to get to the 2nd copy of the evo building, and even push 1-2+ grand prizes further on, depending on if/how you lucked out on hitting the bonus GP pts with the x2 tool!;)
Just keep on top of picking up the incidents that fall around your city outskirts, and it should still be enough to push into a 2nd Lv1 base building w/out needing to spend any dias.

Also just gives even more incentive to NEVER use the "reshuffle" option, and instead just clear every board in order to maximise your GP pts.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
It is part of one of the new Sorceries. If you get one, when you use it, you have a choice of the three different Winter event bases. I have no idea if this means someone already owning one of the older ones can now get a second one or not.
Ooooooh nice, I didn't mouse-over that one, thanks.

The Unbeliever

So any word yet on if Inno was stupid enough to add T7 to Spire negotiations/tournaments?

IIRC, they added Unarium to the Spire, and if they do add T7 as well, my dad is seriously thinking of just sitting and parking in Ch18, as he's having a helluva time trying to trade for Ascended goods just to research stuff...
Adding it to the Spire would basically kill the game for him. :(

ekarat

So any word yet on if Inno was stupid enough to add T7 to Spire negotiations/tournaments?

IIRC, they added Unarium to the Spire, and if they do add T7 as well, my dad is seriously thinking of just sitting and parking in Ch18, as he's having a helluva time trying to trade for Ascended goods just to research stuff...
Adding it to the Spire would basically kill the game for him. :(

I see the issue. I think it could be done if the amounts of T7 required were small enough -- much less than a single merchant provides -- maybe around 200? That way you get 10-11 guesses with one merchant.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
EXPECT THESE CHANGES IN THE LIVE WORLDS IN A FEW WEEKS - NOTE THAT THE ORIGINAL POSTING HAD TWO ERRORS WHICH I HAVE CORRECTED.
Dear Humans and Elves,
On November 21st, the reward dataset for the Spire of Eternity will be adjusted for the next 6 weeks.

Changes:

• Coldfire Artifacts will be phased out as a possible reward for the Spire of Eternity
  • Festive May Tree Artifacts and craftable building will be phased in instead
  • Valentines Artifacts will also be phased in for crafting
Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

255824114_10220124823291460_6570002073282696632_n.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser29768

EXPECT THESE CHANGES IN THE LIVE WORLDS IN A FEW WEEKS
It should probably be noted here that they made several mistakes in the announcement on the beta forum. It has now been edited to read:

Dear Humans and Elves,
On November 21st, the reward dataset for the Spire of Eternity will be adjusted for the next 6 weeks.

Changes:
  • Coldfire Artifacts will be phased out as a possible reward for the Spire of Eternity
Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Tehya1

It should probably be noted here that they made several mistakes in the announcement on the beta forum. It has now been edited to read:

Dear Humans and Elves,

Changes:
Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
Will the cf artifacts be in the MA soon, then?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The location of the Spectral Stone in the Spire has been visible for a while now in the mobile version, but I have finally gotten one from the grand prizes in the Winter event on Beta, and here is how it looks in the browser version when you have one or more of them. When you have zero, the extra box is not there, and it works for any one spirit, on any of the three turns.

Screenshot (55).png

StarLoad

The location of the Spectral Stone in the Spire has been visible for a while now in the mobile version, but I have finally gotten one from the grand prizes in the Winter event on Beta, and here is how it looks in the browser version when you have one or more of them. When you have zero, the extra box is not there, and it works for any one spirit, on any of the three turns.

View attachment 11006
So its usefulness will be very limited unless you have quite a lot of them

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
DAILY UPGRADE IN BETA SERVER:
Dear Humans and Elves,
Today's update includes the following content:
Balancing

• Boblin's Express Service will now give 1 of each relic needed for creating a Magical Manufacturing on higher levels and at level 10 you will get 1 magical manufacturing everyday in addition to the old bonuses.
Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

256808100_10220138056262276_381775239051559886_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.