• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I won't be using Discord. I can not post until I claim the account. When I try to claim the account it won't let me claim that my e-mail is already in use. And I am signed into Discord. I just can't post.
Mike you must have a Discord account already created, perhaps long ago. I run a server and lots of fellows came over, used it once for half a day, and then never returned. We set it up for alternate Comm during glitchy FAs.

Perhaps try to log in rather than create new, and get your password reset.

Elovios

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
That's the point. I never see a reset password. Discord is telling me to delete my account and start a new one. That doesn't make sense when it shows I have one on the page.
Hello! That sounds rather odd; Do you have a screenshot to show us? Also, if you try to explain this to the support page we would be able to help in detail, without changing this topic's subject.

Thank you!

mikeledo

I have a couple of screenshots.

Attachments

• Screenshot (134).png
    Screenshot (134).png
    334.7 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot (135).png
    Screenshot (135).png
    194.1 KB · Views: 53

Lelanya

Ah you needed to confirm your email with Discord, perhaps. I have that filter on my server, it just seems like a good precaution against spammers.

mikeledo

I reset my password, but I can't get in. Of course, when I hit the Elvenar-provided link I got this initial response:

Attachments

• Screenshot (136).png
    Screenshot (136).png
    124.9 KB · Views: 39

Flashfyre

@mikeledo Discord recently changed the way users' IDs are written; all the old names had to be changed by their users to meet the new requirements. It is possible that because you weren't active when that went into effect, your account has to be deleted.

Lelanya

Also - Discord updated twice today, once in the morning, once in the afternoon. When they do that, it's because they're fixing things. Perhaps that has something to do with it.

Yogi Dave

From Discord Beta News:​

Whispers of the Soul - On Beta from October 2nd​

Dr. Freakenspleen is always tinkering with his creations, but they always end up having some issues. They're either not very smart, too aggressive, or they're about as attentive as a 3-year-old. His lifelong dream of creating a thinking, aware being still feels out of reach. Then, on Halloween eve, he spots spirits wandering among the trees. It's his first time dealing with non-physical beings. He starts to think that maybe these spirits are the missing piece of the puzzle he's been looking for. So, he gathers his team and gets ready to do what he does best: approaching these spirits and their consciousness with a scientific mindset.

Main Prize: Soul Lab​

A new combination of Evolution and Set building where the main building of the set piece can be evolved! We did this to try something new and to basically provide an even stronger reward than a simple set. You can see this as an evolving building that is additionally boosted by set pieces. The main building produces Culture, Population, and is switchable between Orcs, Ascended Goods, Units and Knowledge Points.

Yogi Dave

From Discord Beta News:​

Browser update:

Next week we are adding on our Beta server an inventory search bar for all browser players. This feature is already available on Mobile.

Another feature we're planning on releasing on Beta next week is an Ancient Wonder contribution overview.

1696781378852.png
1696781398649.png
1696781412947.png

Myne

Oh Wise One
The name of the set is Soul Experiments, Idavis didn't have the main building listed on his site, but I found it at elvenarchitect.com