• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

quin629

But what's coming up next on Beta after the Halloween event? That's the big question for the live worlds: is it an FA or not?

Glandeh

If this event ends November 10th, there will be enough time for an FA, but not for another event before the winter event should start (asuming that it will cver most of December as usual).

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Beta has the FA Announced; here are the details

On Thursday, October 26th, we will start a new round of Fellowship Adventures, so get your Fellowships together and grab some nice rewards!

There'll be new rewards:

Map 2: Tome of Soul Experiments
(Includes 4 set pieces of Soul Experiments Set and one Soul Lab Artifact)
Map 3: Solunar Nexus Artifact
Tinlug, Star Serpent Artifact

This round of the Fellowship Adventures ends on November 2nd.

1698080669353.png

BrinDarby

57 total according to iDavis
I was just checking, that seem'd low, and
seem'd to chg from 54 to 57. With last event
having 71ish tasks, I was trying to be sure 57
was the total, cause I'm checking to see how
much BuyKP there really is, before deciding if
I wanna even play or not.

Glandeh

I was just checking, that seem'd low, and
seem'd to chg from 54 to 57. With last event
having 71ish tasks, I was trying to be sure 57
was the total, cause I'm checking to see how
much BuyKP there really is, before deciding if
I wanna even play or not.
Just look at the days left for this event, that's also lower than usual.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
How many days after the Beta Misty Forest ends before the FA starts? I'm trying to figure out about when the FA will come to live worlds ... I'm crazy busy from the 15th-23rd. I just hope the FA won't start then. :(

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
The usual 8 or 9 days. Thursday of the following week.
Thursday of the following week would be 6 days, since it ends Friday the 10th (Someone said that; can't remember who.) The week after that would be 13 days. I hope it's not 6 days.

Edit: Looks like the person who said it ended on Nov 10 was talking about something else.

quin629

omg Lelanya. 2 back-to-back FAs could be even worse than one never-ending FA. Hopefully this will not change the probable start/end date for the live worlds FA. As it is, it will most likely end the day before (US) Thanksgiving. I can't imagine Inno trying to extend the FA into that holiday weekend.