• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Discord - May Contain Info!

quin629

As Astram said, the EN servers have the new version. And it's the in-game link to the Forum, next to the link to the Wiki, that will be disappearing tomorrow - not just a link from the announcement horn. New players will never find the Forums and the huge knowledge base that has been amassed here unless we give them the web address or they do a separate online search for it.

But with the link gone I don't look for the Forum to even remain available another month no matter what Inno has told the CMs. It's been a great ride, y'all, and I'll miss you. I am checking Discord frequently for announcements but I see very little way to have ongoing discussions there the way we have here. It's mostly just a lot of random noise.

Pheryll

Set Designer

Version 1.185​

Dear Humans and Elves, It will go live on the EN servers from October 10th and on all other servers from October 12th. On Mobile, the version will be available during that same week.

Improvements​

• Ancient Wonder gives additional Ranking Points for every level of every Ancient Wonder in the city based on the current Main Hall Ranking Points

Just as a point of clarity, as was pointed out on the EN forums, this AW ranking points feature is for the Thrones of the High Men, giving it a value that better scales with the chapters.

Yogi Dave

There were several changes in this post on discord. It now looks like this.

Version 1.185​

Dear Humans and Elves, It will go live on the EN servers from October 10th and on all other servers from October 12th. On Mobile, the version will be available during that same week.

Improvements​

• The Thrones of High Men AW effect gives additional Ranking Points for every level of every Ancient Wonder in the city based on the current Main Hall Ranking Points (postponed).
  • The ground is grayed out when the building is disconnected or the building is expired in Building Hide Mode.
  • A total of 160 event reward buildings have had a slight production increase (up to at most 5% each) for their respective versions between Chapters 16 and 20, as we found these were cases where upgrading the building did not provide a benefit due to rounding.
  • The in-game link to the Forum is now replaced by the link to our official Discord Server.

Bug fixes​

• We have fixed a quest issue when the quest was not finished after meeting the quest conditions.
  • Other minor bugs have been fixed.

Mobile​

• A display issue was fixed for the Storm Phoenix.
Do not hesitate to let us know your feedback on the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread right here: ⁠⁠feedback-threads⁠Version 1.185

Kind Regards,
Your Elvenar Team.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I feel very disenfranchised because I have no interest in or intention to join yet another social media platform. I was also pissed off when I clicked the link for the announcement and was taken to registration for Discord. Then to make things worse there was a facebook announcement in my feed about another game in the Elvenar page but not an Elvenar announcement. Go figure! I have taken a break from the forum at times but I never realized how much it is a big part of feeling connected to the game and other players. I guess I will find other things to do as my feelings about this game become more disgusted. It is starting to seem isolated without the input here for better or worse.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
You are talking about this widget? View attachment 16662
It takes me to this dialog.
View attachment 16663
When I click "Forum", it brings me to the home page of this forum. I'm on the US server using the browser. Are you seeing this new behavior on the mobile app or your browser?
And today it no longer says that. It says "Discord" and "Wiki." UGH! If they think I'm going to join Discord, they can kiss every dime I would have spent on this game goodbye.

Yogi Dave

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have a new Event coming up!

Whispers of the Soul - October 24 to November 10​

Dr. Freakenspleen is always tinkering with his creations, but they always end up having some issues. They're either not very smart, too aggressive, or they're about as attentive as a 3-year-old. His lifelong dream of creating a thinking, aware being still feels out of reach. Then, on Halloween eve, he spots spirits wandering among the trees. It's his first time dealing with non-physical beings. He starts to think that maybe these spirits are the missing piece of the puzzle he's been looking for. So, he gathers his team and gets ready to do what he does best: approaching these spirits and their consciousness with a scientific mindset.

Main Prize: Soul Lab​

A new combination of Evolution and Set building where the main building of the set piece can be evolved! We did this to try something new and to basically provide an even stronger reward than a simple set. You can see this as an evolving building that is additionally boosted by set pieces.

The main building produces Culture, Population, and is switchable between Orcs, Ascended Goods, Units and Knowledge Points.

A new Unicorn is coming!​

You will be able to acquire the Wraith Unicorn building from the Daily Rewards and the building produces Culture and Population!

This event will also feature the Leagues system, as well as the Royal Prize Pass.

Check the video below!

https://innogam.es/OX_Mistyforest_1

We're happy to hear your feedback in the dedicated channel ⁠elvenar-discussions⁠ > Wispers of the Soul Event as always! :)

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
(edited)

-------------
The link actually works for us. It doesn't go to discord.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I have to get the new unicorn. I have every other kind in storage, and one day, I'm going to redesign my city with the whole herd featured.

Is this an Elf city? Because there is one unicorn that only Elf cities can have, as it is in the Buildings tab of the Store and Human cities have a different building in that spot.

elvenbee

Is this an Elf city? Because there is one unicorn that only Elf cities can have, as it is in the Buildings tab of the Store and Human cities have a different building in that spot.
I'm an Elf and I'm able to get any of the unicorns they offer in events. I currently have 7 different unicorns in my city. If it's offered as a Daily Reward, it shouldn't matter if you are Elf or Human.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I'm an Elf and I'm able to get any of the unicorns they offer in events. I currently have 7 different unicorns in my city. If it's offered as a Daily Reward, it shouldn't matter if you are Elf or Human.

I did not say the Event ones, I said the one you have to buy from the regular store, where all the factories and culture buildings and settlement buildings are. There is a unicorn in there that only an Elf city can buy. Human cities cannot have it.

Silver Lady

It’s the 21st option; a golden color unicorn for 81 :diamond: called Enar’s Unicorn. Culture only and not worth the cost unless you’re a unicorn collector/breeder. ;)

Yogi Dave

I'll be checking Discord to see if the dates are changed. But it hasn't changed yet.

I'm wondering what Inno is planning for the next FA. There will have been 3 events with evolving building since the last FA.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Yes, it's Elf. :)

I THINK I have all the unicorns ... I currently have 9.

Enar's Unicorn, Black, Dark, Crystal, Gothic, Rainbow, Silver, Frozen and Candy Cane

Last edited:

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Yes, it's Elf. :)

I THINK I have all the unicorns ... I currently have 9.

Enar's Unicorn, Black, Dark, Crystal, Gothic, Rainbow, Silver, Frozen and Candy Cane

I have all of the ones except for the Elf only one. I think you and everybody else is probably missing the birthday one that was so out of scale and cartoon looking that most people just sold them off. Not a chance that was staying in my city.

Is there a new silver one coming or the same one?