• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Discord - May Contain Info!

Myne

Oh Wise One
All this sounds like busy work to me. Instead of doing meaningful work for the game they are concentrating on fripperies. BAH

Pheryll

Set Designer

Anonglitch01/02/2024 4:48 AM​

Version 1.190​

It will go live on the EN servers from January 3rd and all other servers from January 4th. On Mobile, the version will be available during that same week.

Improvements​

• Hovering/tapping over the Evo Artifact area should show an Evo artifact tooltip.
  • We have made minor display changes in formatting in how timers and production times look to improve clarity and consistency.
  • Improved clarity of evolving buildings in Tomes with additional tooltips.

Some bugs have been fixed​

• Sometimes in the Ancient Wonders tab, the broken shards were displayed incorrectly.
  • We fixed a bug that caused all icons for the quests of the Season Pass to be missing when you open it for the first time.
  • There was a question mark icon in the time reduction window of the queued production of some portal building, now works properly and the related icons are shown.
  • An Ancient Wonder production was not displayed in the upgrade tab. (Oracle of Fortune-mobile)
Other minor bugs have been fixed. Do not hesitate to let us know your feedback on the changes by leaving a comment in: ⁠[link removed] Kind regards, Your Elvenar team.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
What does Discord say about the new FA. I was under the impression we'd have another event before that. Idavis had another event listed, if I'm not mistaken.

Pheryll

Set Designer
What does Discord say about the new FA. I was under the impression we'd have another event before that. Idavis had another event listed, if I'm not mistaken.

Solaris - US 01/05/2024 at 3:09 AM​

New round of Fellowship Adventures​

Dear Humans and Elves, Brace yourselves! On Thursday, January 11th, we will start a new round of Fellowship Adventures, so get your Fellowships together and grab some nice rewards! And don't forget! A significant amount of Fellowship Experience will be added to the FA Ranking Rewards. This round of the Fellowship Adventures ends on January 17th.

New rewards:​

• Stage 2: Carting Library
  • Stage 3: Hearthbloom Artifact
Of course, we'd love to hear all your feedback in [link removed] Kind regards, Your Elvenar Team

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member

Solaris - US 01/05/2024 at 3:09 AM​

New round of Fellowship Adventures​

Dear Humans and Elves, Brace yourselves! On Thursday, January 11th, we will start a new round of Fellowship Adventures, so get your Fellowships together and grab some nice rewards! And don't forget! A significant amount of Fellowship Experience will be added to the FA Ranking Rewards. This round of the Fellowship Adventures ends on January 17th.

New rewards:​

• Stage 2: Carting Library
  • Stage 3: Hearthbloom Artifact
Of course, we'd love to hear all your feedback in [link removed] Kind regards, Your Elvenar Team
Thanks, Pheryll. This will be an easy peasy one for us. No pit. We'll build up for the next push.

They call the carting library a "new" reward? Hmmm

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Thanks, Pheryll. This will be an easy peasy one for us. No pit. We'll build up for the next push.

They call the carting library a "new" reward? Hmmm
It is new to stage 2. It used to be you got a Carting Library for stage 1. And you got artifacts for stage 2 and stage 3. Now stage 1 and stage 2 both give Carting Libraries. And only stage 3 offers an artifact. It is kind of unbelievable to me that after years of player complaints that the rewards for fellowship adventures are not sufficient for the effort they take, Inno's response is to REDUCE the number of artifacts offered...

quin629

posted by Silmaril:

1. We have some upcoming changes for our Ancient Wonders! They will be available for our International/EN players on January 16th and US on January 18th with the upcoming version 1.191.

Improvements to Ancient Wonders bonuses and costs​

We want Ancient Wonders to be a fair challenge. But as they use different resources and are harder to obtain at the beginning of a chapter, compared to at the end, we have listened to player feedback to change this to improve gameplay. We have spent time reworking them, in the process totally changing their costs, and removing the barriers you told us about. Now you will need Spell Fragments, Combining Catalysts, and Royal Restorations, the same as you already do in Chapter 21. Again we listened to your feedback on this chapter and we have also now reduced these costs for the chapter by 50%! In general, we also improved the Ancient Wonder rewards. In most cases, rewards are the same but stronger than the initial levels and similar at maximum. The new balance will work for the Ancient Wonders in your city, straight after the update you will get the new bonuses. Thank you for your feedback so far that has allowed us to provide you with these significant changes, we appreciate that they are necessary to improve the game and to keep Ancient Wonders relevant as we move forward.
    We welcome your continuing feedback and dedication to improving Elvenar, this is always invaluable to us and we greatly appreciate each and every one of you.

2. [7:32 AM]
    We would also like to take the opportunity, to thank the players for their feedback and time, not least to our Beta players who have already experienced and therefore adjustments have already occurred for this version about to appear on our live servers - Thank you!!!!

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
we have listened to player feedback to change this to improve gameplay.
Now you will need Spell Fragments, Combining Catalysts, and Royal Restorations, the same as you already do in Chapter 21. Again we listened to your feedback on this chapter and we have also now reduced these costs for the chapter by 50%!
If the players that already have to suffer through this miserable nonsense in chap 21 thought it was ridiculous, then who exactly are the players that requested these changes to ALL wonders that they are citing? The same player two players that wanted discord?

Silver Lady

We have spent time reworking them, in the process totally changing their costs, and removing the barriers you told us about. Now you will need Spell Fragments, Combining Catalysts, and Royal Restorations,
So let me get this right…We went from relics and runes that were hard to come by for new cities to Spell Fragments, Combining Catalysts and Royal Restorations that are even harder for new cities to come by and that supposed to remove barriers and make getting AWs easier??? o_O :eek: o_O :eek:

Yogi Dave

For upgrades to AWs, the kp and rune requirements are still required and I don't think they have changed.
The change is in the goods. No longer will things like marble be required. They will be the same for all AWs as follows:
All upgrades: 1k spell frags and 1 CC per level.
Rune upgrades: add 5 RR spells per rune upgrade.

So, when an AW is first placed it will require 1000 Spell frags 1 CC and 5 RR spells. Upgrading to level 7 will cost 7k and 7 CCs. Upgrading to level 11, which is the 3rd rune upgrade will cost 11k frags, 11 CCs, and 15 RR spells.

Silver Lady

For upgrades to AWs, the kp and rune requirements are still required and I don't think they have changed.
The change is in the goods. No longer will things like marble be required. They will be the same for all AWs as follows:
All upgrades: 1k spell frags and 1 CC per level.
Rune upgrades: add 5 RR spells per rune upgrade.

So, when an AW is first placed it will require 1000 Spell frags 1 CC and 5 RR spells. Upgrading to level 7 will cost 7k and 7 CCs. Upgrading to level 11, which is the 3rd rune upgrade will cost 11k frags, 11 CCs, and 15 RR spells.

OMG!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Guess I’ll never build another AW then…

BrinDarby

3rd rune upgrade will cost 11k frags, 11 CCs, and 15 RR spells.
normal players, in decent FSs , accrue CCs 3-5x as fast
as RRs, yet it costs more ...... :rolleyes: ... thats nuts o_O
sounds like a way to make us pay RR costs on the one
catagory of bldgs that grew with other costs..... :eek:

If the players that already have to suffer through this miserable nonsense in chap 21 thought it was ridiculous, then who exactly are the players that requested these changes to ALL wonders that they are citing? The same player two players that wanted discord?
you're close Crackie.....
It was the 2 players wanting Discord, the orig designer of
Winter Lampions, the CEO's daughter, and her boyfriend.
( who is on the lead design team now ) :oops:
( edit : this is sarcasm/opinion , not fact )
I don't think I we'll be able to even upgrade an AW again ever.
lolol, and how long do you think it will be, before ppl will
be blocked from AW donations, due to slowness of ppl
upgrading thier AWs after they're full on AWKP ??

I'm real sry folks, but this is like watching 2 galaxies collide.
a Trainwreck or even fubar don't quite cut it ..... hahahaha

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
At the end of chapter 21, I have plenty of fragments and CCs, but I tend to use my RRs fairly often, as I still do not have everything upgraded to chapter 21 yet that I want. So the RR cost to upgrade to levels 6, 11, 16, 21, 26, and 31 will likely have me leaving most of my Wonders stalled at the previous level until I decide I can spare some RRs. And even before this change, I had still not built the two chapter 21 Wonders because they already had these ridiculous upgrade costs. Now I am even less likely to build any Wonder I do not already have out.