• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Next FA

DeletedUser2824

I have a right to run my FS the way I want

As do I.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Word to the wise, just don't be too vocal about your feelings to your FS, because I lost 2 members that joined your FS because of the last FS Adventure

So instead of trying to covertly turn me against players who are no longer members of your fellowship, and therefore don't concern you anymore, why don't you keep your private grievances off of the forums and stick to your beef with INNO. If you are glad that they are gone, leave it at that and let me deal with me and my own the way I see fit, just as you said you had a right to do with yours. These forums are for discussions and feedback about the game, not for personal battles. If you want to use examples about how the FA effected you, you don't have to call out any specific party. Leave me and my pups out of it.

DeletedUser5800

@SoggyShorts If I don't use pen and paper how am I supposed to add horrible drawings!? :D
upload_2017-11-9_11-46-12.png

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
@SoggyShorts If I don't use pen and paper how am I supposed to add horrible drawings!? :D
Lol I love it! And seeing what you call "horrible" drawings I now realize part of my bias is that my penmanship/artistic ability is somewhere far below "horrible"

For the FA though, no one else would be able to see your list, and so they'd have to open every spot on the map to check who has contributed before moving on to the next round, that or wait for you to do it which might delay things unnecessarily.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Can anyone in beta let me know if the productions to make badges have changed?
From what I've read in the beta forums, looks like everything is exactly the same as the 1st one. If you google 'elvenar beta forums' you can read in that forum even if you don't have a beta account (I don't). The one on feedback for the FA is the same one from the first time, so at least the 1st 20 pages (maybe more?) are old. Since you can't log in, it doesn't remember where you left off reading, so you have to try to keep up with that on your own. I tend to go to the last page of the thread and work my way backwards when they get really long, lol.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
This will be my first FA, I hope it isn't painful. I'm open to advice or suggestions ^ ^ Thanks!

• If you have a decent stock of tier 1 goods you can build a matching number of non-boosted level 1 buildings, and use them in sets of 1 each to complete 3h/9h/24h productions.The last spot on the last map needs 10x Diamond necklaces (which are made with 1x24h of each tier 1). You don't want to get stuck with less than 24h left in the event and not have enough of those. So starting those productions before the FA even begins kinda gets you an extra day.
  • For the workshop productions the least popular badges (to make)seem to be treant(35x 15m) and dwarf (50x5m) I'd check if anyone in your FS is "between" chapters, and see if they are willing to fill that space with level 1 workshops for those pesky dwarf badges. Trying to do 50x5m productions is much easier for someone with 25/50 workshops.
  • I wouldn't focus on the farmers(9h) since everyone can make those each day while they sleep.
  • having everyone place 1 marble in the red path ASAP will help you track who has contributed(and will therefore qualify for a reward) This can save you from waiting at the flag each level.
  • unless you are in a top 10 FS I wouldn't worry about ranking as the prizes for 4th-50th place are pretty pathetic. Instead just stick to 1 path for each round. (Green then Blue, then Blue again requires the least number of badges).

Last edited:

edeba

I think the idea of not seeming like a team player and the potential the create unrest in the fellowship is a real concern. Everyone in my fellowship jump on full for the last one and we all were dreading it by day 4 and I'm not the only one in my fellowship questioning why I play this game because of it.

I did that last time and had the dev's took all this time after all that fail to rework it into something that looked like they were trying at all to care I would do it again (if I had the space) but since it looks like they did nothing.
1. I hope it crashes again so they are forced to rethink the whole thing.
2. If by some miracle it doesn't I wouldn't be putting in any effort with all the space in the world.
3. It's a shame that probably half the people feel that way and the other half will blame them for skipping it rather than the dev's for pushing this garbage to begin with just hoping those people get frustrated and spend money while having no regard for the wedges it drives nor the FS's it breaks.

DeletedUser2036

Part of all this tourney irritation is because we had all the build up to the second tourney and then just when we where all getting our first badges flopped. thats whats made our expectations of the next adventure biased. just planning to enjoy it and see how it goes for our fellowship . hmm if the flop thing rings a bell whos met my ex husband

mikeledo

What? "Over"?
Did you say "over"?
Nothing's over until we decide it is!
Was it over when the Germans
bombed Pearl Harbor?
Hell, no!
And it ain't over now.
'Cause when the going gets tough...
the tough get going! Who's with me
Let's go! Come on!
Yaaaaah!!!!!