• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Not enough Pet food

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
I never get any Deals for diamonds. I bought some when I first started playing, but have not bought any for a year or two now, I am waiting for any sort of deal, but have still have not seen any. Guess Inno is saving me money, because I wont buy anymore until I get a deal.

Aritra

But if you arrange the recipe switch scedule in such a way you see all recipes (you can use a 1 time diamond expence to set the time in your favour)
Not sure what method you're talking about or how to do it, but I shifted mine six minutes so that it was at the top of the hour by simply disconnecting from the hall. I was fine with the hours it fell on, otherwise I would have done the same but for longer. Yes, nothing produces when disconnected, but acceptable temporary loss/setback in the name of more convenient sync with RL.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I never get any Deals for diamonds. I bought some when I first started playing, but have not bought any for a year or two now, I am waiting for any sort of deal, but have still have not seen any. Guess Inno is saving me money, because I wont buy anymore until I get a deal.

This is something I will never understand about Inno. Many others have complained about the lack of diamond offers. It is the only sale that not everyone gets at the same time, or gets at all. While others get the offers regularly, like me. I have all the different percent offers cycle through and I get the 100% extra offer probably three times a year.

GlamDoll

I have all the different percent offers cycle through and I get the 100% extra offer probably three times a year.

If you would have posted this about 4 weeks ago, you wouldn't hear a peep from me....The irony for me? It's two-fold. On one hand, I agree with you, haven't seen a good offer in a hot minute. On the other hand? I stopped giving Inno my money after I no longer had an incentive to do so. (AKA no end goal, unless I unleash the whips 'n chains, on myself)....

My point? Fair! I have had two offers of 100% diamonds in the past few weeks/month. The irony? I skipped them both waiting for the 200% diamond offer, and then Soggy just told me that it will likely never happen. LOL! I love this game or despise myself of playing a game that is more fun for me...the jury is still out on it.

Deleted User - 1178646

Not sure what method you're talking about or how to do it, but I shifted mine six minutes so that it was at the top of the hour by simply disconnecting from the hall. I was fine with the hours it fell on, otherwise I would have done the same but for longer. Yes, nothing produces when disconnected, but acceptable temporary loss/setback in the name of more convenient sync with RL.

There are 4 pools of recipes a day, each 6 hours apart.

For example:
12 AM, 6 AM, 12PM, 6PM

This might not fit in your daily schedule, if you for example go to bed at 11pm, wake up at 7 PM en go to work at 9 PM, you will not be able to see all recipes.
If you pay 50 diamonds for new recipes the 6 hour timer will reset, this means you can create a timeframe thats firts your RL schedule.

For example:
At 10PM I pay 50 diamonds for new recipes
My new schedule is now:
10PM-5AM (so an hour before I goo to sleep).
4AM to 10 AM (I see this recipe pool between waking up and going to work)
10AM to 4PM (so if I use the app once somewhere during my workday / break I see the 3rd recipe pool)
4PM to 10 PM (so the 4th recipe pool during end of workdat and an hour before I go to bed.

There are plenty of other schedule possibilities, but you can use this "trick" to find a schedule that works for your RL obligations and not loosing a single recipe pool at the same time.

Aritra

There are 4 pools of recipes a day, each 6 hours apart.

For example:
12 AM, 6 AM, 12PM, 6PM

This might not fit in your daily schedule, if you for example go to bed at 11pm, wake up at 7 PM en go to work at 9 PM, you will not be able to see all recipes.
If you pay 50 diamonds for new recipes the 6 hour timer will reset, this means you can create a timeframe thats firts your RL schedule.

For example:
At 10PM I pay 50 diamonds for new recipes
My new schedule is now:
10PM-5AM (so an hour before I goo to sleep).
4AM to 10 AM (I see this recipe pool between waking up and going to work)
10AM to 4PM (so if I use the app once somewhere during my workday / break I see the 3rd recipe pool)
4PM to 10 PM (so the 4th recipe pool during end of workdat and an hour before I go to bed.

There are plenty of other schedule possibilities, but you can use this "trick" to find a schedule that works for your RL obligations and not loosing a single recipe pool at the same time.
Yep. That was what my goal was, and it was achieved without spending diamonds.

It just comes with the price of small loss of a bit of crafting/production time in the MA. If you don't have the land to relocate and strand the MA, then there is potential for cutting off anything beyond it that is connected by the same path. For me, the temporary halt of buildings beyond was minimal and worth it to me.

This is a price I am willing to pay because diamonds are not plentiful to me so their spending is frugal, definitely not used for this.
Yes, it only takes a one time use of those diamonds, so if you can comfortably spare them, then it is probably worth it.

DeletedUser2959

Flat out there is not enough pet food available and even more, bldgs are being made available that "NEED" it. OK, so it's not a need, but the Fire chicken must be fed for the tourney and I am not seeing any available to craft and am down to 4. The new tourney just about requires the UUU, MM and ELR and they are not showing up for crafting either. I am seeing this over several accounts and I am in-game multiple times every day.

I even paid the 50 to reset and got more un-needed relics that I have no use for...
IMO one should only pay the 50 to reset to a more convenient time. The chance of getting what you actually want is too low for my taste.

That having been said: Feeding the Fire Chicken when the Tournament starts on Tuesday works for me. I use a fair few time instants in the Spire whilst Burny McCluck is active. If you have the Timewarp levelled a bit you can get 2 (maybe even 3) tourney rounds off one pet food. And since I only place my health/damage boosts once I start the tourney I have those benefits for the Spire as well.

Deleted User - 1178646

Yep. That was what my goal was, and it was achieved without spending diamonds.

It just comes with the price of small loss of a bit of crafting/production time in the MA. If you don't have the land to relocate and strand the MA, then there is potential for cutting off anything beyond it that is connected by the same path. For me, the temporary halt of buildings beyond was minimal and worth it to me.

This is a price I am willing to pay because diamonds are not plentiful to me so their spending is frugal, definitely not used for this.
Yes, it only takes a one time use of those diamonds, so if you can comfortably spare them, then it is probably worth it.

this must have changed as when I tested it a long time ago taking it off the road did not work.

Also playing the spire (assuming your fellowship helps out) you can get 50 diamonds very quick and easy.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I honestly think that the people who really need the pet food don't get it as often. I only use 1-2 max per week since I cater a lot, and I see it at least 3x a week. I have 35 in inventory right now. What I'm really missing is UUU. The Enlightened Light and Mage multiplier comes up often, but the UUU is rare as diamonds.

Deleted User - 3932582

Over the long term, pet food recipes for me were pretty consistent. Here is my inventory over the last year:

PF.png

That's with using 2.5 3 PF per week, and everything else being pretty consistent (some extra PF usage during events for quests). If you squint, you may consider that there were somewhat more PFs in the spring (slightly higher slope). The jump in the beginning is the last event when we could win PF as a prize.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
This is something I will never understand about Inno. Many others have complained about the lack of diamond offers. It is the only sale that not everyone gets at the same time, or gets at all. While others get the offers regularly, like me. I have all the different percent offers cycle through and I get the 100% extra offer probably three times a year.
I have never, ever, ever gotten an offer for discounted diamonds. I have gotten offers for diamonds plus kp, or plus ribbons in events, or etc, but never a discount just on the diamonds (other than the normal one that's always there that they claim is a discount.) I've been here more than a year, and I'm waiting.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Because of luck you need a stock, for example I am in a really bad luck streak for dwarven armouries now for over 3 months.
But because of stock I am still surviving and waiting on a lucky week where you get one after the other.

I wish I had a stock of those, 38 weeks or so of spire and I have never ever seen 2 DA in a single week. I am lucky to see 2 in a single month and then I am happy that month.

In terms of pet food, like you I have a stash to ride the luck but it is halve what it was and I have almost stopped my consumption of pet food some weeks. I see all crafting rotations and if I had 6-7 pet food I would be super happy. Sadly it just isn't there, I am just in a very bad luck streak at the moment.

Last edited:

StarLoad

FYI even after the reset with Diamonds and not missing a single rotation I have still not seen a pet food, just more relics
but on the good side without trying to hard I snagged 5 of the Golblin Gift shops.

Deleted User - 1178646

Some of us are on a "banned" list for personal adds.
I am one of those, I havent seen one ever and I know at least 2 people who are in the same position.
Everyone I know who plays for 5+ years seems to be excluded from personal adds.

Deleted User - 1178646

I wish I had a stock of those, 38 weeks or so of spire and I have never ever seen 2 DA in a single week. I am lucky to see 2 in a single month and then I am happy that month.

In terms of pet food, like you I have a stash to ride the luck but it is halve what it was and I have almost stopped my consumption of pet food some weeks. I see all crafting rotations and if I had 6-7 pet food I would be super happy. Sadly it just isn't there, I am just in a very bad luck streak at the moment.

I think the average should be around 1 every 2-3 weeks, but there are always lucky bastards with 3 a week lol.

I don't look at today, or tomorrow, it's always the long run.

Deleted User - 3932582

I have never ever seen 2 DA in a single week.
I have seen 3x DA in a single Spire run. Better yet, IIRC I got all of them from a single level! This was pretty amazing ;)
Having said that, double weeks pop up surprisingly often.

I think the average should be around 1 every 2-3 weeks, but there are always lucky bastards with 3 a week lol.
My long-term running average is actually just slightly less than 1 per week:
DA.png

In the last 300 days or so my stockpile grew from 9 up to 40, and I used 4 DAs over that time period (once every 9 week cycle). So in 44 weeks I've got 35 DAs, or 1 DA in slightly less than 9 days on average. Pretty consistent over the long term, but locally there were quite a few dry spells (and the opposite).

Deleted User - 1178646

I have seen 3x DA in a single Spire run. Better yet, IIRC I got all of them from a single level! This was pretty amazing ;)
Having said that, double weeks pop up surprisingly often.

My long-term running average is actually just slightly less than 1 per week:
View attachment 8756

In the last 300 days or so my stockpile grew from 9 up to 40, and I used 4 DAs over that time period (once every 9 week cycle). So in 44 weeks I've got 35 DAs, or 1 DA in slightly less than 9 days on average. Pretty consistent over the long term, but locally there were quite a few dry spells (and the opposite).

I had that as well for a while, but having a dry spell now that lasts over 3 months, it will come again. I can still survive 14-16 weeks on my current DA so by then I hope this issue is resolved ;)

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
That having been said: Feeding the Fire Chicken when the Tournament starts on Tuesday works for me. I use a fair few time instants in the Spire whilst Burny McCluck is active. If you have the Timewarp levelled a bit you can get 2 (maybe even 3) tourney rounds off one pet food. And since I only place my health/damage boosts once I start the tourney I have those benefits for the Spire as well.
Personally, I like to lay down some 5-day buildings on Friday, do the whole spire, start to finish and my last 3 rounds of the tournament (Fri+fri+sat morn) all on one chicken buff.
Then on Tuesday when the tournament starts again I do the new spire and use those same buildings that I placed for another couple of tournament rounds. On that week I need a second pet food since the buildings expire before I can get my last rounds in, but on average this let's me get away with using 1.5 pet foods per week and 4 UUU (or 2 DA) plus 2 ELR plus 2 MMM per month.