• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Optimizing Space Usage in Your City

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
I put my Main Hall off the corner by one building, surrounding it with AWs taking minimal roads for them. A good bit of my city is not optimal at the moment since it hasn't needed to be while waiting to expand my ch 19 guest race region.
View attachment 11343
Main hall one row in from a corner is definitely the best use of space! I try to put big buildings near the edge, close to a corner; easier to build around them.
:)

Sir Bently

Here's just a suggestion, in my main city I have my Main Hall in the middle of the playing field that's where I like to put mine and I will explain why that way I can see it better and it's not jammed off in the corner somewhere like I have seen in so many cities and I also learn enough space to grow my residence. My city is kinda messy at the moment but as I get more provinces I will rearrange everything the way I like it and not so jammed up, no offence to other players but that's just the way I like my main city To me and my suggestion is leave plenty of room between buildings so that you're not constantly having to get more provinces

Yogi Dave

Main hall one row in from a corner is definitely the best use of space! I try to put big buildings near the edge, close to a corner; easier to build around them.
Sets are also good to put in corners. Here is my set corner. I also have a Moonstone Library, but it is touching my pop/cult corner.
SetCorner.png

Each set is within its square, but I'm not handy drawing irregular polygons.