• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.13

DeletedUser51

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to share your thoughts on the changes that come with the update to version 1.13.
We are looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser1016

Wow - two new Ancient Wonders [AW] associated with fighting? What's that in preparation for????

I have a general question regarding the AWs and their associated avatars and skins....do you get to keep them if you tear down an AW?

...and a hint at a new guess race? Any other hints Ælfwine????

DeletedUser3312

"If you're short on Coins or Supplies when wanting to upgrade a building, you can now get the missing resources using Diamonds."

Did we really need this? Who in the world thought this was something the game should provide? There are so many things we really NEED. and we get things like this. sigh

DeletedUser1349

regular worlds are very large. we want inno to work out all the issues before they push player movement to real worlds. if not it could be a disaster. patience.

making the best event culture buildings visit clickable is probably a good thing, inno. however we now have sooo many visit clickables, players who are instructed to visit culture can no longer be trusted to click on anywhere near the best culture. waaay too many to memorize even if the visitor cares. we need at least a visiting mouseover on culture buildings so we can see the culture values. a popup to choose best culture would be even better (also popup to click that pesky builder we can never find).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3312

we need at least a visiting mouseover on culture buildings so we can see the culture values. a popup to choose best culture would be even better (also popup to click that pesky builder we can never find).

I agree! This needs to be posted on the suggestion page. The builder is so dang hard to find at times. and knowing the value of culture would be very nice as well. It is indeed difficult to keep up with the values of stuff.

DeletedUser627

About the Magic buildings:

Will we have a preview of them? I saw the M Residence in Beta at two levels: and those two were identical in design to the standard level residences, except incorporating prominent blue. If this is true for both Residences and Workshops, it's a factor. For example, I'm interested in the Workshops, but really dislike the Orc architecture. If I buy a Magic Workshop, I think I'll be stuck with that Orc look for quite some time. As much as I want the supplies, I'll likely wait to see if the next race is more attractive, and big like the Fairy ones.

Also - can we use Spells on the Magic Workshops? Do they increase production based on Culture Bonus?

DeletedUser3312

The output does increase based on your culture, but they cannot be increased with spells. :)

so, the more culture you have, the greater the workshop output is? What is the basic level of output and how does it increase?

DeletedUser3575

@Jewess The culture bonus is shown at the top of your screen - it's the sun-and-clouds icon just to the right of your city name. If you hover over that, it'll show you the percentage breakdowns. Base output is dependent on Workshop level, and never goes below 100%. With more excess culture, your production can increase up to 170%.

DeletedUser3312

@Jewess The culture bonus is shown at the top of your screen - it's the sun-and-clouds icon just to the right of your city name.

Yes, I was trying to determine how we would know if our magical workshops were raising our culture percentage and how this worked. Thanks!

maeter75

Player moved
The player moves on beta went great. I had a lot of neighbors pre-move and after the move suddenly several late chapter people right next to me. I would say about 75% of my neighbors are active now and many of the blank spots a few rings out are no longer blank. Their first couple trials seems to work well for everyone in my fellowship from their feedback. I am sure on the main game servers its a lot more work to do but I feel it will happen.

"Due to community feedback, we have increased the number of population for the level 21 Residences from 850 to 900"
I want to thank the Elvenar team on this one, I know a lot of people including myself put in tickets or spoke up about the housing not being consistent and the Elvenar team listened, a HUGE THANKS.

DeletedUser1036

Might sound like a dumb question but does anyone know when this update will come to server US2?

DeletedUser3297

Looking at the numbers comparing my level 14 residences to magic ones. My residences give me 370 population and 111 ranking points. The magic ones only give me 250 population and 64 ranking points. Why so low? What's the point of this residence if it doesn't even live up to what you are promising? I would feel extremely cheated buying that. You would think that it would be even slightly better than the highest possible residence in your current chapter.