• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.21

DeletedUser6083

THERE IS NO BUG OR ERROR! To many posts to quote :)
Let me explain, the difference in rewards are based on your city advancements, on my lower account who is 51/50 province and scouted (52) and just passed chapter (done the scout) i got 6/6/4/4/2/2 (kp/relics) on the only 6 provinces it can do, on my main who is 71/70 and scouted like 80+ and just 1 teck before the chest to next chapter i had 6/4/4/2/2..... wel is what i remember. (this is for 2*)

About the difference between what is posted on province and what is on the list, the list shows possible reward, now that i done 2* i see on the list the future prize, tomorrow rewards runes etc. Yesterday i was also "omg look it shows 6 kp/6 relics on the list but i only got 4/4" but in reality i received 4/4 yesterday prize for 1* and now 6/6 for 2*.

So is more of a comprehension problem :D Yesterday, first star prize, was 4/4 and it was also in province info , once you completed the list showed 6/6, prize for second star, today prize, once it completes the list shows 1 rune-3th star prize. Hope i made myself understood.

DeletedUser3942

Let me explain, the difference in rewards are based on your city advancements, on my lower account who is 51/50 province and scouted (52) and just passed chapter (done the scout) i got 6/6/4/4/2/2 (kp/relics) on the only 6 provinces it can do, on my main who is 71/70 and scouted like 80+ and just 1 teck before the chest to next chapter i had 6/4/4/2/2..... wel is what i remember. (this is for 2*)

About the difference between what is posted on province and what is on the list, the list shows possible reward, now that i done 2* i see on the list the future prize, tomorrow rewards runes etc. Yesterday i was also "omg look it shows 6 kp/6 relics on the list but i only got 4/4" but in reality i received 4/4 yesterday prize for 1* and now 6/6 for 2*.

So is more of a comprehension problem :D Yesterday, first star prize, was 4/4 and it was also in province info , once you completed the list showed 6/6, prize for second star, today prize, once it completes the list shows 1 rune-3th star prize. Hope i made myself understood.

no need to shout, thank you :D
thanks for the information, it might actually make sense and explain how the new UI works
but:
if the new UI confuses people (because we again are lacking information of how the changes are supposed to work or intended) it's - in my humble opinion - not an improvement and it makes feel people bad/uncomfortable. if they are right in feeling bad or not does not matter, it diminishes their game playing fun ... :confused:

I personally would have very much appreciated if we would have been given more information about the changes and how they are intended to work beforehand (say with the release notes) rather than stumble into the first tournament and find it out all by myself... ;)

DeletedUser2870

Sorry, but I always look at the reward BEFORE I start a province, not afterwards. If I dont get what it shows beforehand it either is a bug or someone put up faulty info.

As for it being dependant on progress, not so. Rewards shown are the same for me in a city in chapter 3 which is in the GZ and for a city in the woodelves and waaaaaaaaaay 'too far ahead'. with scouting and conquering.

DeletedUser4220

Except I do not have ranger units and do not want ranger units and dont plan on building some just for that.

Besides, I think it would make much more sense to be able to see terrain and troops before placing yours. The whole idea of having to send in one squad to look and then surrender to come back with the right troops is ridiculous. Thats what scouts are for!

And even if this cant be changed, how about adding that 'fight again' button so you dont have to go back to the province first? I only suggested that 5 months ago or so and got quite some support on the forum, but inno is deaf, dumb and blind to suggestions it seems

That is the whole point. You will have a reason to get rangers. And if you do not have them yet, suck it up. You will have a reason to look forward to getting rangers to make your life easier.

On the other hand, I would like to see the battlefield on the same screen where I am choosing my units. It would make more sense than be going back a forward.
In addition, I would like the same type and order of units (squads) be chosen for the next battle by default, and we should be able to edit the individual positions, that we want to replace, rather than reselecting them all every time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6085

Just for the record, that red mark for the banshee on the research book is there to stay. I finished the research and even tried training a few, it keeps coming back. I contacted support. They are aware of the glitch. They said to look in future update notes in the forum for a correction of the bug. Isn't that wonderful? (sarcasm) :(

DeletedUser2870

That is the whole point. You will have a reason to get rangers. And if you do not have them yet, suck it up. You will have a reason to look forward to get rangers to make your like easier.

On the other hand, I would like to see the battlefield on the same screen where I am choosing my units. It would make more sense than be going back a forward.
In addition, I would like the same type and order of units (squads) be chosen for the next battle by default, and we should be able to edit the individual positions, that we want to replace, rather than reselecting them all every time.

So you say everyone should invest getting some squads of rangers only to be able to scout against a ridiculously overpowered opposing unit?
If that was all, I might do so but then what? I can look at a field where I can see 8 squads opposing me, each about 3x my 5 squads. Hmmmm...no possible way of winning this fight, so lets negotiate after all. Duh. As long as one CANNOT win any encounter whats the use of getting such a unit to only look at an impossibility?
Btw, what about players encountering those mystwalkers before they have access to the rangers?

And I mentioned it before, the whole idea of needing to place one squad just to view the opposing forces and then surrender to come back again is an idiotic system no matter how you look at it.

DeletedUser5800

And you didn't screen cap it for us?
I should have but I didn't even think about it, the bottom bit that shows the upcoming turns and who's turn it is currently just kept a dead Cerberus unit cycling through, grayed out on zero, it still came up as it's turn but it was actually a Paladin... which inevitably threw off the whole rotation visually. It would be my turn and showing an enemy and all kinds of nonsense. I didn't check to see if it affected anything other than visual. Just killed everyone and bailed out, mildly annoyed by yet one more freaking thing.

DeletedUser3763

I like that they are letting us see that a new research is available now, so do think it is an improvement, it will be good when it is working properly. Edit : I had the check red mark on the research book and a red mark on the banshee, it went away for me after I put 1 KP in.
Where did you put in 1 KP? Would LOVE to get rid of the mark. It is sooo annoying!

DeletedUser4220

So you say everyone should invest getting some squads of rangers only to be able to scout against a ridiculously overpowered opposing unit?
If that was all, I might do so but then what? I can look at a field where I can see 8 squads opposing me, each about 3x my 5 squads. Hmmmm...no possible way of winning this fight, so lets negotiate after all. Duh. As long as one CANNOT win any encounter whats the use of getting such a unit to only look at an impossibility?
Btw, what about players encountering those mystwalkers before they have access to the rangers?

And I mentioned it before, the whole idea of needing to place one squad just to view the opposing forces and then surrender to come back again is an idiotic system no matter how you look at it.

Perhaps the best solution will be "not to be able to surrender at all", or if you do you loose all units. Tough luck. Or the other extreme solution, as I said before, let us choose our attack units after we get to the battlefield.
You should stop complaining about tough fights. It impacts every player so it is fair. We get less fight done. So what. Who said that fights should be easy. You will feel more challenged and feel accomplishment when you actually manage to win. Getting easy fights is for girl scouts. Are you one of them?

Last edited by a moderator: