• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release notes version 1.7

DeletedUser51

Dear Humans and Elves (and Dwarves and Fairies),

Please use this thread to share your thoughts on the changes that come with the update to version 1.7.
We are looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser

Has this not actually rolled out yet? I do not have a new tech in chapter 2 for the new wonders.

DeletedUser2736

I believe the release notes say tentatively on Wednesday the 8th.

DeletedUser

And this is why I should read everything and not skim to the "good bits". Thanks!

DeletedUser

1.7 release notes - Changed two storyline quests into declinable quests because there was a small potential for players to get stuck.

any chance we'll see something like this for the players stuck on storyline quests to build the magic academy and spells?
I think they have stated already there are no plans to make those declinable.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1122

Are researching the 2 ancient w's mandatory?
They should offer a real benefit to newbies who forfeit research tree advancement. They of course will be near impossible for advance players that have researched the 6 mandatory AW's to get shards for other than by donating to the newbies. Excellent way to encourage sniping. Do or wither!

Will they be added to the Wiki - soon?

What is the timeline on the next 4? With 12 AW's will new expansion area be provided?

Questions, questions but no answers

On a positive note I'm sure glad they fixed the world map. Nice job INNO

DeletedUser61

We're making a stew, so i'll toss in
  • Make Copper or Night Essence when the building is already full, and there's NO WAY to use the stuff.

DeletedUser594

• It is now possible to visit another player directly from the Notifications menu
I'm not sure what I am missing but hasn't this always been the case?

DeletedUser61

hasn't this always been the case?
You no longer need to use the Invite, Visit, Eject popup menu, so there's one less keystroke. Also the icon is dynamic, and indicates if you've recently visited that city.

DeletedUser2870

@Fury247
Same here. I thought it stated the game would be down for a couple of minutes, but the definition of 'a couple' is not the same to everyone I guess.
I too keep getting the message that the page is unavailable for a while now

DeletedUser2061

@Dhurrin ya just saw on there facebook page. they are working on it. site is down for everyone. thats why i deleted my post above, cuz i got the answer off FB

DeletedUser1146

I'm not sure if there is a thread for that, but will those advanced players receive some kind of recompensation in the form of rune shards for province that we had scouted before AW were introduced? I always read those patch notes with fingers crossed hoping that they will address this. I consider myself a pretty average player and i had about 116 provinces scouted, i'm sure there were players with far bigger number of provinces. Now deduct 20-30 provinces, because you need to get there in technology tree and unlock those AW, but still that is about 80 provinces= 80 rune shards. Will this ever be addressed? I mean i play elvenar for over a year and while the amount isn't staggering i bought few times gems so it's not like i contribute nothing to the game.

maeter75

I'm not sure if there is a thread for that, but will those advanced players receive some kind of recompensation in the form of rune shards for province that we had scouted before AW were introduced? I always read those patch notes with fingers crossed hoping that they will address this. I consider myself a pretty average player and i had about 116 provinces scouted, i'm sure there were players with far bigger number of provinces. Now deduct 20-30 provinces, because you need to get there in technology tree and unlock those AW, but still that is about 80 provinces= 80 rune shards. Will this ever be addressed? I mean i play elvenar for over a year and while the amount isn't staggering i bought few times gems so it's not like i contribute nothing to the game.

I 2nd this, with so many providence scouted it does not look like I could get any of the new AW.

Also are points spend on AW now counting for ones score?

DeletedUser828

How about some more space for us to put new wonders?? I along with tons of others have finished the Fairies all ready and are stuffed to the gills on our maps. I know I can not remove anything at this point in the game. So how do we enjoy this new feature when there is no room to breathe ???

DeletedUser2870

I second this as well.
On this world it's not an issue yet, but on another one I've discovered and freed something like 230 provinces, and I already had something like 170-180 before those wonders were dropped. That's rather a lot of shards one misses out on.
What's more, that far along in the game it takes ages to scout a province. I'm now at something like 2.5 days. Which means that it's getting extremely hard to get shards, apart from the tournaments. And THEN you need to get the right shards too. I have tons of shards that I can't use.

DeletedUser

I realize now that you'd posted info that there would be an update here, however, I don't check the forums everyday & once I did the release notes promise the game would only be down for a few minutes. This meant that I was playing the game when it updated without warning. I waited almost an hour waiting for the game to come back up so I could set up longer production times before I went to bed. I wasn't able to get in, so now I'm short on production points & materials. Very frustrating.

What would help immensely is if you were to use your pop-up message system that you're using today to tell us about potential issue with the tech tree, to give a warning before an update. Even if you only expect the game to be offline for a few minutes, we all know things don't always go as planned. An advanced warning "we will be updating the game at xx:xx, please be aware the game will be unavailable during this time" would be a very useful courtesy.

DeletedUser933

Installed Golden Abyss after finding Secret Wonders in Chapter II. I can not find out anything in wiki though as far as what upgrades are available, cost, etc. When will this be added to Wiki. Golden Abyss does add to scoring; however, again they have added it without adding expansions so you have to delete to add this. They have to realize this is just spinning our wheels. A game is only a game if there is a winner!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: