• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release notes version 1.7

DeletedUser4806

How do i get a ancient rune? I was under the impression that if you complete a province that you would get one to insert into your ancient wonder. Which i did but it didnt complete the quest. Can someone tell me if this is wrong?

DeletedUser2870

@SunshineAnariel
Ancient runes are a cultural building. You have to build one of those.
There have been quite a lot of people getting confused, but that cultural building already was part of the game before they introduced the Ancient Wonders and the runes in the provinces

DeletedUser4806

You do get a rune with every province completed but I believe you need to have unlocked the ancient wonder tech in the research tree first. It's in chapter 2 and the tech is called "Secret Ancient Wonders"
Here's a great resource if you are starting out (and throughout the game actually):
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/mykans-guide-to-elvenar.3966/
I have unlocked that in the tree, and i did insert the rune in my building but its the normal quest that is asking for it and i did that however its not giving me credit for it

DeletedUser4806

@SunshineAnariel
Ancient runes are a cultural building. You have to build one of those.
There have been quite a lot of people getting confused, but that cultural building already was part of the game before they introduced the Ancient Wonders and the runes in the provinces
Thanks for all your help i appreciate it