• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

% Sales?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Well, it is claimed the bonus offers are randomized, regardless of spending habits. I think I have used almost every 100% offer I have gotten in the past couple of years, but the offers have never been as frequent as what I documented in my other post. I need to check my purchase history with google and see how often it has been.
I'm absolutly certain there is a random element, but it is not fully random.

DeletedUser21110

The reverse. if you buy, you're already a buyer and there's no reason to entice you. The only sure way of getting a 100% offer is to not buy anything for several months or more.

It has been 7 months since that initial purchase. And even before that I still never received an offer. Not randomized imo. But hey, what can one do...

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It has been 7 months since that initial purchase. And even before that I still never received an offer. Not randomized imo. But hey, what can one do...
Anecdotally only, I have noted that if I spend my diamonds down to quite low, I am much more likely to get an offer after a while than if I have an existing supply sitting around. And I doubt the system is in a rush to offer a diamond discount to an account that has 33 wishing wells in one city.

DeletedUser21110

Anecdotally only, I have noted that if I spend my diamonds down to quite low, I am much more likely to get an offer after a while than if I have an existing supply sitting around. And I doubt the system is in a rush to offer a diamond discount to an account that has 33 wishing wells in one city.

Thanks for the replies. I am always wondering if/when the day will come for a discount. My wishing wells have been saved up since I started the game and was cleaning up my inventory, but yes, they are very nice to have for sure. They are my first experience with them.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Thanks for the replies. I am always wondering if/when the day will come for a discount. My wishing wells have been saved up since I started the game and was cleaning up my inventory, but yes, they are very nice to have for sure. They are my first experience with them.

If you want to be really paranoid about it, but open up the diamond store once a day and see if it is showing a sale. Maybe you are getting them, but not getting the pop-up in-game, especially if you play on mobile, where they can be erratic in how they pop up. I have also seen it happen where you get two different sale offers at the same time, but only one gets the pop-up. Maybe contact Support and see if the game keeps a record of all the sale offers you receive and if they can tell you if you have ever received them and just not seen them.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I just went hunting through my back account and my Google Play account and managed to find the last six times I bought diamonds, each time with the 100% offer, and they were more unevenly spaced out than I thought I remembered. I think this was all of them, since I did not spend any money on the game for at least the first year I played.

Anyway, the oldest I found was Sept 2017, then 7 months later in Apr 2018, then months later in Aug 2018, then 8 months later in May 2019, then 4 months later in Sept 2019, then 5 months later in Mar 2020. Once I decided to start spending a little on the game, I still did not use the offer every single time I got it, so that probably explains the 7 month and 8 month gaps in purchases. That would mean I have been going between 3 and 5 months in between 100% offers.

Also, every time I bought diamonds, it was for the smallest deal, except for the one last month. I spent $10 on that one, instead of $5. And now I wonder if my increase in amount in any way accounts for the quick succession of offers I have gotten since then.

RainbowSKYEPIXIE

I don't see how many people have been getting offers. To date, I have never received a percentage off of diamonds. I only get worthless things attached to diamond "sales" such as event currency. I did make one purchase which was the only time I bought diamonds for the brown bear event (largest package deal on PC). Does that one purchase forever rule me out for these 40-100% offers? I am currently thinking about shelling out $19.99 for 2400 diamonds. Maybe that will kick start some offers cause clearly, I am not getting any offers.
Same! Have Never received a 100% offer to this day. Can't help but wonder at this point what their criteria is.... :( I can 100% say this, it is not based on daily game play!!

DeletedUser21110

About how often are the sales for magical residences and magical workshops? About once a month if I recall correctly? I know expansion sales usually follow closely within 1-2 after the former.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
About how often are the sales for magical residences and magical workshops? About once a month if I recall correctly? I know expansion sales usually follow closely within 1-2 after the former.

As far as I can tell, everyone gets those offers at the same time. We just got an expansion offer a couple of days ago and a magic building offer a few days before that. I also think it is closer to every two months, as they seem to be showing up around the middle of each big event.

Socrates28

I am just going to keep a running account of my offers in this thread, so to follow up on my last post, I got a 40% extra offer today, six days after the 20% offer. Going back to the 10% offer from four days before that, I have received three increasing offers in a span of only ten days. And with the 100% offer ten days before that one, that makes four offers within twenty days. I have never in my almost four years playing seen that many extra diamond offers pop up in such a short amount of time. Has anyone else been seeing these offers more often?
I did get a 40% offer three weeks ago and did not buy it. I have only gotten event currency bonus on diamond offers recently. I have gotten 100% bonus offers in the distant past. (Full disclosure lol)

Deleted User - 4366037

I've been hoping for a 100% offer for some time now (I have never received one), but lately I have starting think I might prefer that the 100% offer doesn't show up for a couple of months. Almost every new update since December has been a nerf of some sort. Depending on the next event I may decide not to spend any more money on this game while I see the direction Inno takes it. I am not sure what my decision would be if the 100% offer popped up tomorrow. I remain hopefully this is just a temporary trend.

Archaic

At 7000 diamonds per premium expansion, it is far too expensive even with discounts to warrant spending that kind of money. Fifty-five dollars for a single expansion, that seems a bit insane to me. I need some more space, but will make do with what i have, I won't be spending for that.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I am just going to keep a running account of my offers in this thread, so to follow up on my last post, I got a 40% extra offer today, six days after the 20% offer. Going back to the 10% offer from four days before that, I have received three increasing offers in a span of only ten days. And with the 100% offer ten days before that one, that makes four offers within twenty days. I have never in my almost four years playing seen that many extra diamond offers pop up in such a short amount of time. Has anyone else been seeing these offers more often?

Time to add to this. I got the 60% offer today, so eight days after the 40% offer. Odd pattern with these. Four days after the 10%, I get the 20%. Six days after the 20%, I get the 40%. And eight days after the 40%, I get the 60%. Now I am curious if this continues and I get the 80% offer ten days from now.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Time to add to this. I got the 60% offer today, so eight days after the 40% offer. Odd pattern with these. Four days after the 10%, I get the 20%. Six days after the 20%, I get the 40%. And eight days after the 40%, I get the 60%. Now I am curious if this continues and I get the 80% offer ten days from now.

Wow, look at that. Ten days later and I get the 80% offer today. Now time to wait twelve more days to see if the 100% offer follows this current pattern I am on. lol