• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

GroomerWoman

Sir Squirrel,
I have recently changed fellowships and I think this warrants a makeover... I have found a couple of pics that have some features I like. I would love for you to work your magic. Not sure on the best way to share the pics with you or is it better I just describe them to you and you see what you can find...

GroomerWoman

7e360a8f0a5955fa945e4e07f119a676--the-raven-beautiful-eyes.jpg 17915-goth-queen-and-her-raven-1920x1080-fantasy-wallpaper.jpg 305324.jpg maxresdefault (1).jpg midnight_raven_by_phiberphreak-d3jf7xh.jpg Are you seeing a pattern here? lol I am now a member of the Guardians of Light. Gaming name is Groomer Woman but my friends call me GW. I play as an Elf Mage/Sorceress Warrior in my main world. I love to battle. Would love to see some electrifying fonts if possible or boarders or something old world... something that makes ya think of old world magic. Like your font makes me think of Robin Hood. :)

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Ok Groomer Woman I will see what I come come up with. I will try to get it done today, but if not it might be a couple days as I may get busy early this week. But I will start on it today and hopefully can get it done for you! Thanks for all the info (and Pictures), it really helps me to see what you would like!

GroomerWoman

Very cool. Is there any way to make the eye color of Avatar 1 the same color blue as Sig 2? Thinking of mixing and matching. Love Sig 2 and Avatar 1 if we can get the eye color to be similar. If a no go maybe one of the others would be a better match to Sig 2. :) The font is cool. I like the border but if you want to show me another for comparison with the next pic, maybe something scroll/celtic like... Have a feeling it is going to be a tough decision. lol Love the way this looks like she is looking at you through a spell that has been cast! Maybe like a mirror frame, as if she were scrying...

Last edited:

GroomerWoman

OK I changed her eyes.
View attachment 5510
View attachment 5508
View attachment 5509
View attachment 5511
View attachment 5512
View attachment 5513
View attachment 5514

I will have to revisit this one again If you want a different border as I will be busy the next few days with work, but I will do another with a different border for you then. If I don't get it done tonight
Boy you are making this tough. I love the top 2 avatars in this batch (5510 & 5508). Will be tough to decide. I am loving Sig 2 with the feathers (5507) and now I am drawn to the avatar and sig with the electric flash between her hands (5511 & 5512)... I will wait to decide when you have time to change up the border... Thanks for all you do! You are Awesome!!!:D

Vergazi

I love everything about the top one but could I see it with the Sig 2 pic (the sorceress with the feathers)? That Glyph is a fantastic touch!
Nobody asked me but...I kinda like this one. The diagram repeated behind her seems to balance out the space nicely and give it, to my mind, more of a sense of action happening. =) The electric bolts one though is really nice too I always like spells crackin' off and stuff.
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?attachments/groomersig02-jpg.5521/

DeletedUser20539

Wow I'm so glad I saw this Sir S! I would love to have a signature please. I live by the ocean and love wolves. I would love a picture of a she-wolf with big sea-blue eyes and this quote underneath:"Look into the Eyes of the Wolf and see the Reflection of your Soul".
It can be either human or animal, use your imagination ok? Thank you so much!