• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

DeletedUser19483

I'M ALIVE!!!!! HAHAHA I can't be killed not even by the crusading blade of Sorvic the headless-no helmet wearing-black armor covered knight...... umm that was sorta of a picture request.....did I do it right? *looks around* man @Nonchalant Antipathy didn't bury me deep enough. I will NEVER truly disappear. HAHAHA *coughing fit* soooooooooo how are you Good Squirrel? Doth thy blade be sharp? Your wits quick and your wisdom wise?

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
The hour finds me in fine health and good spirits my Immortal friend. Glad your back in time for the Halloween event. I was trying to tell Nonchalant to bury you deeper, but his stabby knife was getting restless and I didn't want to be it's next victim.:eek:
If Sorvic had been wearing his helmet, he might not be headless now!
So your saying you would like a Halloween'ish Signature. Only one condition (or three), you have to remove your current avatar (and the one under your signature) and put the new one I create where it is suppose to go and not put it under your signature this time!

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

What about this @NormalMoon
Sig01
NormalMoonSig01.jpg

Hmmm, hard to do an avatar with no head, but....(wait for it)...

maybe the avatar is the head!! Muahahah!!

NormalMoonAvatar01.jpg
or
NormalMoonAvatar02.jpg
or
NormalMoonAvatar03.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser20951

...Stabby, that treacherous yet lovely perforation implement OF DESTRUCTION, hath run off with @NormalMoon! I HAVE BEEN SO LONELY AND BORED WITHOUT THE COMPANIONABLE STABBING. *wails*

(I realized recently, that after we roleplayed that bit, I stopped using Stabby, as I must, apparently, have continuity in my inanity. XD Been months, hasn't it? HASN'T IT?! STABBY!!!)

Sir Squirrel

Last edited:

DeletedUser19483

Dear Sir Squirrel
@Sir Squirrel I'm pleased to hear your in good health. I find the art you've sent in your last message to me quite enjoyable. I will take your advice and remove my current art. Ever since Stabby and I escaped @Nonchalant Antipathy and made our way west we've encountered many strange creatures. I hope this letter finds you in fair health.

P.S. All the rumors of a crazy person running around and making people "disappear" are nothing more than fake news used to spread slander about that poor person.(also the fact the news say this person is headed west is unconnected to me.)

Sir Squirrel

Don't forget the generic Halloween sigs (4 posts up) for anyone that wants one to get in to the Halloween spirit. Just copy the one you want and paste it into the box in your signature profile page.
And don't forget LadyxChaos has done some as well, check out her amazing Halloween sigs by clicking the link below :
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/chaotic-designs.21234/

Happy Halloween everyone!!