• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

DeletedUser20539

Make Elvenar Great Again. LOL That's a great name, I hope they do make Elvenar great again !! I can do an avatar for you, and can do a sig as well but the signatures have to be hosted at a different site and I have not found another free hosting site yet. I will see what I can do for you.
Hey Sir Squirrel I just saw your post under your signature :)Great Idea!! I am going to do the same thing!

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
OK @Seyleron , I hope one of these Avatars will work for you!
Seyleron1.jpg

Seyleron2.jpg

Seyleron3.jpg

To add it to your profile you have to copy it to your computer ( on the desktop or somewhere you can easily find it), then go to the top of the page and click where your name is and then pick avatar. Browse to find it on your computer and upload it and save.
I am still working on the sig for your Fellowship!

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
@Eldenisa Tiege , I added your Signature to my new hosting site, you should be able to add it to your profile now. You have to highlight and then copy the link and then go to your signature profile and pick the image button and paste the link in there. Then center it with the alignment button and then save it. I will be editing my post on how to add a signature (hopefully tomorrow) to make it easier to understand how to do it.
Edit : delete whatever you have in the signature box at the moment first.

Eldenisasig01_zpsgt2umya1.png

Last edited:
A sexy siren, a true ocean goddess. There are lyrics Sirens of the Sea-Coraline that are kind of funny but I love it. I think the oceans have all the answers, I have always gone to the beaches to watch the waves wherever I have lived to help make difficult choices. The water has calmed me and rejuvenated me at the same time. They have given me strength and courage and peace whenever I have needed direction I found it there.
God answers me at the sea.
The colors of the islands and beach and waters. Have you ever been to Destin, Florida with its white sands and green water. Amazing!!!
I hope that helps because I think you are Amazing as well.