• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

DeletedUser20984

Hi Sir Squirrel,
Can you please create a avitar and signature for me? Celtic female warrior, Irish flag colors green, gold, white, I like Celtic cross, Irish flag, and Go n-e’iri’ leat, which is Gaelic is Good Luck. It does not have to include all of this, whatever you can do would be so appreciated.
Thank you, Shassea

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
What about this @Shassea ,
ShasseaAvatar01.jpg

Signature
ShasseaSig01.jpg

or
ShasseaSig02.jpg

In this picture the warrior is praying before she goes to battle. It would look good with a saying under it like "May my Will be strong and my blade be true."
I like it, but if you want a different one I can do that too!

ShasseaAvatar03.jpg

Signature
ShasseaSig03.jpg

or
ShasseaSig04.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser20984

What about this @Shassea ,
View attachment 5574
Signature
View attachment 5575
or
View attachment 5577

In this picture the warrior is praying before she goes to battle. It would look good with a saying under it like "May my Will be strong and my blade be true."
I like it, but if you want a different one I can do that too!

View attachment 5579
Signature
View attachment 5581
or
View attachment 5582
I love it! The red headed one! It’s perfect

SGT AT ARMS

Sir Squirrel, after reviewing your quality artwork and my decision of "liking" the game an deciding to keep playing; I would like for you to layout a signature/avaitar for me if and when you have the "spare" time? As the name implies- keeper of peace either thru force or humanitarian efforts.
As for colors, blue-grey-silver-black (basic colors). A catch phrase-
"Success is measured by ones own limits". Thanks for your time. - SGT

DeletedUser20984

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Your very welcome Shassea, to do the avatar you need to copy the Avatar picture I made you to your computer (paste it to your desktop so it is easy to find) and then hover over the little icon at the bottom right of the page again, but this time pick Avatar. Once on the Avatar page you will see a browse button, use that to find the picture you pasted to your desktop. Then click open and it should upload it into your avatar space.
After you get the avatar up you should go back to your signature page and use the alignment button to center your signature.

Last edited:

DeletedUser20984

Your very welcome Shassea, to do the avatar you need to copy the avatar picture to your computer (paste it to your desktop so it is easy to find) and then hover over the little icon at the bottom right of the page again, but this time pick Avatar. Once on the Avatar page you will see a browse button, use that to find the picture you pasted to your desktop. then click open and it should upload it into your avatar space.
After you get the avatar up you should go back to your signature page and use the alignment button to center you signature.
Ok Grea Thanks Again