• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire Rewards

SN0W

Having artifacts as part of the rewards of playing spire in my opinion is just wrong. Your basically forcing players to take these artifacts as winnings when most don't even want them. If you want to have artifacts put hem in the MA. This way the players have a choice if they want them. I play spire hoping for spire related rewards or buildings like the library. NOT ARTIFACTS!!!

SN0W

Henroo

Oh Wise One
When they pulled the Moonstone Library set from the spire, it was still the old version which was causing imbalances in the market for tier 2 goods and sentient goods. The Moonstone Set has since been altered. I am fairly sure they will complete the current cycle of offering every artifact in the spire for 6 weeks. Which will take another year or so. But I wonder after that if consideration will be given to putting the fixed Moonstone set back in the spire?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Personally, I like artifacts, the more the better. Other than Wonders, Evo buildings are the most powerful and efficient in the game. Now that events give us an opportunity to get more bases and therefore use more artifacts I want as many as I can get my hands on.
What do you mean by now? Hasn't a 2nd base always been available in events? In fact, until a year ago it was quite a bit easier to win that 2nd base than it is currently.

Sprite1313

I agree with the OP for my personal play style (I now have a bunch of artifacts for which I have no use, since I don't want to build those event buildings). But I realize that won't work for a lot of players who, like Soggy, love them some artifacts. Perhaps a compromise would be to offer the sorceries/tomes, instead of artifacts. That would give more flexibility in your prizes. Of course, I'd rather have another chance at a DA, Genie, MR or MW, myself.

AtaguS

I like the artifact offerings in the spire as well.

Especially now that we can use teleports on the evolve buildings, having a 2nd base and enough artifacts to evolve it makes for lots of nice options if someone wanted to play the game of switching them in and out of their city for various reasons.

There was a time artifacts were not available anywhere, even though bases were aplenty. This is an improvement in my eyes.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Now you’ve done it - winter lampions are about the be the main prize in spire from now on…
We're gonna need a bigger boat...
mega-lampion-repellent.png