• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire Rewards

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Its simple @Iyapo1 , since I wasn't making rookie mistakes
from day 1, getting short on Frags wasn't gonna happen..
Proper planning prevents piss poor performance.
Mmmm, I dunno. I wouldn't chock this up to rookie mistakes. My friend isn't a newbie. This is her second city. Her main city is in chapter 11 already. She simply doesn't have the spell frags to craft like she normally does, which is to never stop crafting.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Mmmm, I dunno. I wouldn't chock this up to rookie mistakes. My friend isn't a newbie. This is her second city. Her main city is in chapter 11 already. She simply doesn't have the spell frags to craft like she normally does, which is to never stop crafting.

I should have done a screenshot when it happened, but my chapter 15 Beta city was down to zero spell fragments a few weeks ago and I never have more than about 10-15k there. One library set and always completing at least two Spire floors every week, plus disenchanting a lot of what I get from events, plus disenchanting enchantments, and I still stay low on them. If they were ever removed from the Spire, I would have to stop all my normal crafting. And that does not even calculate the negative impact it would have for making VV during events and FAs for those badges.

AtaguS

I've noticed my spell fragments have been getting low enough to send me into the inventory with my disenchanting power ring on between Spire runs. Am in chapter 19. That never happened before, despite keeping my crafter busy 24/7. The '5k SFs for 8 CCs' spell ran my usually overflowing SF stores down. I don't mind this predicament, I recall a time when I was begging for fewer spell fragments in the spire. Now I watch the clock count down to the start of the spire so I can get back in there and replenish my SFs. I guess Inno showed me! :p

BrinDarby

@crackie ,
"never stop crafting" that is too broad for me, and it begs the Q
so time boosts aren't being used ?

When I say proper planning, that means I do budget to some
degree how fast I spend my catalysts .... Big difference between, ohhhh
crafting all 5 things all 4 ques, and crafting 1 thing all 4 cues.
I only used frags as fast as I was using the cats, but the cats were always
the limiting factor, so over time there was a buildup of frags....

Absolutely Yessss, I can spend cats/frags faster than I get them. Very
quickly would then I run out, but I'm always gonna run outta cats 1st.
Next you'll say, but don't you craft cats ?? Yes, I do, but not even close
enough to ever run low on relics.....

100% I time boost every MA craft, not enchantment craft. When I need
to frag something , usually its AWKP. Only certain crafts are "worth it"
to me, to craft anyway, but I'd say I average 4+ crafts/day, so thats 1 form
of "never stop crafting" since there's 4 cues/day.

I also know when I did decide to keep my baby cities, I was so trained
by my main city, that I noticed alot more the differences. Perhaps if
your teamate has a CH 11 city and maybee is just used to doing 10 crafts/day,
then its way too easy to craft a few more than she should, thus running out
of stuff in the CH 4 city. Its not really a rookie mistake, more of a .... you're
so used to certain things, that you do other things without noticing you're
doing it, till its too late ? I was just trying to brainstorm to help you, there
wasn't anything personal about my comment....

Before ya say I have no need to craft stuff, as I said I use my cats/frags
quite liberally, alot of stuff I don't need and will never use, and I still
don't run out....

Iyapo1

"never stop crafting" that is too broad for me, and it begs the Q
so time boosts aren't being used ?
When I say never stop crafting I mean using speedup timers and crafting a minimum of 12 items per day. More is better but even I cant craft the Artifacts, the RRs, the recipes that call for broken shards, or the CC recipes constantly. The goal is not the crafted item, the goal is Vision Vapor to open the Mystical Object as often as possible. I would rather have diamonds in my bank than spell fragments in my inventory. It is not a failure to pay attention, plan, or budget effectively.
I'm always gonna run outta cats 1st. Next you'll say, but don't you craft cats ?? Yes, I do, but not even close enough to ever run low on relics.....
This can be fixed by clearing 18+ tents in the tournament. There is a player on the forum who opens 20 tents on day one of the tournament and then just gets more stars in the the tents that have the relics they want in order to keep costs down.
Most players can't get that many provinces open or clear that many tents until at least chapter 6, but you could manage it pretty easily. I never run low on relics and I use speedup timers producing CCs too.

Last edited:

BrinDarby

The goal is not the crafted item, the goal is Vision Vapor to open the Mystical Object as often as possible.
so for You, If you're running outta cats/frags it isn't the games fault, its your playstyle's fault.
I'm also not saying thats good or bad ...

Myne

Oh Wise One

Yep i get it. I have been cutting it awful close and have ceased crafting 24/7

SgtPepper189

Yep, all the cheaters would love to be able to move all the best stuff to their main city from their alts.
No it creates a bogmire of exploits.
You can turn unwanted items to spellfragments and use those to create new items.

A little exploitation is fun and necessary in any game. Nothing more boring than a super linear and restrictive game where the only advantage allowed to players is provided through the use of a credit card. Also, there will always be cheating in any game, but there are certain things developers can do to keep cheating to a minimum, such as restricting what and how something can be traded, as well as the frequency.

Last edited:

Iyapo1

so for You, If you're running outta cats/frags it isn't the games fault, its your playstyle's fault.
I dont run out of CCs, ever. I run out of frags but only in 2 out of 3 cities.
It is the games fault. Limiting libraries is the reason I can craft constantly in only one of my cities. It is possible that the devs did that on purpose but on the off chance that it was just an unintended consequence I will continue to frag nag!

Last edited:

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Elvenar's 5 1/2 yrs old, so there's 5.5yrs of evolves possible ....
This information is not correct. I started playing in early Spring of 2016, on the International server. At that time, Elvenar was still developing, and used to add in features by embedding research in the tech tree that end game players had already passed; they had Dwarf level buildings then. Elvenar was about 9 months old at that point.
Our 4 events per year had some really great prizes; there were 3 grand prizes and the third was nearly impossible to snag without spending :diamond:
We got set buildings in 2017 Christmas, and 2018 Christmas; the Evolving buildings did not come into play until the first pet, the 3 Phoenix , in 2019. Check Gems' Evolving building page: https://elvengems.com/evolving-buildings/ but all buildings are from April 2019 onwards.

Deleted User - 1178646

They haven't. The first evolving bldgs were released in the 2019 Phoenix event, so less than 2 years and not all events during that time have given evolving bldgs. I see the artifacts in Spire as being a great way for players to get event buildings that were 'before their time' and evolve them to a useful level.
Small correction, almost 3, it's 2022 and easter is only a few months away.

BrinDarby

@Lelanya ,
Yes I already was corrected and agreed, its 6 1/2 , not 5 1/2.....
I also said, my point was miss'd even w/oops on years ..... which is :
When more than a few posters were referring to recent evolves
there won't be any relief for those, till the rotation continues till
every evolve ever offered has run thru that rotation. Best case senario
is wait 1 yr for that event to roll around again, and hope for conversion
artifacts, also hope you can "pass" on that evolve....

For months now I have said, put back Moonestone back into Spire
where it belongs, aside the artifacts, so both can be earned even tho
the % will go down slightly. Moonestone is fix'd, so it no longer
should be ltd to 1 each, but it should be 3rd lvl prolly only in Spire
for prizes.

I'm the 1st person that will admit, in the old System, if you finished
the Spire every week, you rack'd up alot of Moonestone pieces..... So,
I do believe they should a be a bit harder to get, but still gettable....

The Spire & MA, is in essence its own feedback loop... and traditionally
the Moonestone set was Spire only, so no wonder it was a basic bonus
to that feedback loop. ( of cats/frags ) There was a built-in way to get
newer CH versions, even if that meant ppl could get multiples. Now
the only ppl that get basically free newer versions are the newer players
that are capp'd @ 1, and can just craft another 1 in MA each CH, thus
not spending BPs or RRs to upgrade. ( yes after delete'n thier current
one and waiting to recraft in MA ).

I think @ some point, the Devs decided that since they were rebalancing
out all the stuff they gave players over the years, they need'd a mechanism
to give new players access to all that stuff. It was basically "a lazy man's"
way of doing things, also the cheapest. (<---- thats why...) The best proof
of that is AshtonPhoenix, and whether or not ppl are hitting 260 consistently.
Plus the Devs got the add'd benefit of encouraging revenue to Elvenar.

Players need Diamonds, The game has a way to earn Diamonds.... The Spire.
I will play to the top every week, even if all the other prizes are complete
rubbish to earn my diamonds. I will also regulate game progress to guarentee
I can get to the top every week, or what some ppl call balancing my city based
on usage totals per week.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
my point was miss'd even w/oops on years ..... which is :
When more than a few posters were referring to recent evolves
there won't be any relief for those, till the rotation continues till
every evolve ever offered has run thru that rotation. Best case senario
is wait 1 yr for that event to roll around again
Are we no longer expecting a slow conversion away from artifacts to sorceries?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@Enevhar Aldarion ,
what about the 2:1 for witches circle for witches summoning.
couldda swore that was available.... basically witches circle ones for witches hut ones ???

I don't remember that from a couple months ago and I don't see it mentioned on elvengems, but my Hut was maxed out after the event in 2020, so I could have just ignored it.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@BrinDarby
You are correct about the conversion recipe for Witches artifacts. I wasn't interested in the Circle, so I converted some to level up my 2nd Hut base (it was already at lvl 4) to lvl 6. That recipe didn't show up enough for me to get any more than that so far; sure hope those conversions come back around; lvl 4 was minimum to place for me, but would love to get it to lvl 10 like the first one!