• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire Rewards

BrinDarby

Elvenar's 5 1/2 yrs old, so there's 5.5yrs of evolves possible .... Lets say there's
4 evolves per year, thats 22 total evolves.... with a 6 week rotation, then thats
132 weeks or 2.5 years..... So if you just did an event 6 months ago, that won't
hit the rotation for almost 2 yrs.

I see this as just another..... give us stuff, just to take it/something away...
Most players don't place most Evolves that aren't fully evolved, and with a
6 week rotation the average won is 5, if ya finish the spire every week.
Therefore you're stuck paying the absurd price of 3bp for just 1 artifact. (x3-4)

Sure as @Henroo has said, and is right, a Fire Phoenix is worth almost
any price, yet most evolves 1 artifact isn't worth 3bp unless ya only need
1 more. I see this as just a way to bleed out BPs/Diam from the servers, just
like the 2 new frag options, serve to bleed off excess frags on the servers.

Players are now getting basically 4-6 artifacts every 6 weeks, that they really
cant use unless the current event allows conversion of artifacts and a player
is willing to take a "pass" on a current evolve, for a prior evolve.

Whether or not it was designed that way or not, the end result is long term
revenue generation.... wrapped up as a gift to players... while its a win/win
its far more of a win to Inno, and in some ways its a tease to the players.

Now that Moonestone has been "fix'd" it should be re-incorporated into
the Spire. While dilute'n the prize pool, maybee the 6 week rotation for
artifacts would need to increase to 8, due to less chance each week to
get them.

Alram

Flippers just flip
I don't think evolving buildings have been around since the beginning of Elvenar.

I've had some fun with the artifacts. Like a box of chocolates. You never know what your gonna get. A fully evolved Valentine's Float in one city, a Gingerbread House in another, some bears and birds someplace else. I only got 2 Stonehenge and 3 mermaids everywhere....

The tome of spirits is good for 2000 frags.

Last edited:

Sprite1313

I don't think evolving buildings have been around since the beginning of Elvenar.

I've had some fun with the artifacts. Like a box of chocolates. You never know what your gonna get. A fully evolved Valentine's Float in one city, a Gingerbread House in another, some bears and birds someplace else. I only got 2 Stonehenge and 3 mermaids everywhere....

The tome of spirits is good for 2000 frags.
LOL

BrinDarby

Like a box of chocolates.
Thats soooo true, best I've done was 8, worst was 1 , per 6 week rotation.
Most of time its in the 4-5 range. I'll give Inno credit, they got me to cough
up a few BP so far, but very few.... and those were for for FirePh only.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I am not short on spell frags is why I have winter lampions galore since I only frag things when the bossy event lady tells me to, which means my inventory is slowly fragged at the rate of only 6 items a month. However, a teammate in early chapter locked to one Moonstone set can never get enough spell frags to run her MA 24/7. She doesn’t have the space to put out all the event buildings either, nor does she want to invest all the RRs to keep them all since she is only in chap 4. To her, artifacts are excellent for an instant ton of spell frags. So long as they stay in the Spire, she can build those evolve buildings in later chapter if she decides to when she has the space. I think that is something else not often talked about. I have extra bases for some, but not others. However, knowing artifacts are going into the Spire relieves me of FOMO during events, which allows me to care less how I do. The Land of Low Expectations always makes things more enjoyable. I didn’t get the 9th artifact in this winter event, but I didn’t care to spend diamonds bc I am not in need of relics or magical manufacturing spells. I do understand having another building that produces relics will be quite handy in future events to come though. So I am totally okay to putz along for a year to get the last artifact or however long it takes to cycle. Mostly though, I am in @SoggyShorts’s camp. Even though I don’t care for most of the evolve buildings circling the revolving doors, the fact I can potentially fully evolve a second Witch Hut means I will happily tolerate the rest of the artifacts spamming the Spire, esp since I am ultimately climbing for diamonds.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
They haven't. The first evolving bldgs were released in the 2019 Phoenix event, so less than 2 years and not all events during that time have given evolving bldgs. I see the artifacts in Spire as being a great way for players to get event buildings that were 'before their time' and evolve them to a useful level.
As far as Spire rewards: Like the tourney, I don't pay much attention to what I get from one single encounter whether that is the first round of the 1st province or the 6th round of the 30th province. Likewise, for Spire, I don't care if it's the first encounter in High Halls or the Boss encounter at the end of the Laboratory. What I pay attention to is how much more I can do because my inventory is flush with so many things! I've been going to the top of Spire weekly for 2 years now in my highest chapter city (Silver Spire FS); 1.5 yrs in the other (Gold Spire FS). Not counting all the Genies, crafting at will to flip the Mystery Object as often as possible, burning through time boosts/CC's/SF's during FA's to make that residue (resulting in more flips of the MO) 2 years of Silver/Gold Spire is worth 41,600 diamonds by itself. I also burn through loads of time instants during FA's for extra bracelets. Here's some pics of what things look like in my city right now:
SpirePrizesCoinInstants.png
SpirePrizesCoin-PPs.png
SpirePrizesPPs-Supplies.png
SpirePrizesSupplies-TimeBoosts.png
SpirePrizesTimeBoosts.png
SpirePrizesCraftingResourcesDiamonds.png
Yes, there are almost 2 full pages of artifacts before I reach those pages, but I will happily scroll past them the same way I ignore the 63+million scrolls in this crystal boosted city and the over 1.5million SF's. It's not like there are caps on those inventory items, lol, doesn't hurt anything for them to sit there and grow. Especially when the rest of my spell inventory/crafting resources/diamonds allow me to play however I like, whenever I like and not use any rl money.:cool:

BrinDarby

However, a teammate in early chapter locked to one Moonstone set can never get enough spell frags to run her MA 24/7.
I'm pretty liberal in frag usage in my two CH3 cities, with only 1 Moonestone set.
Untill the frag > catalysts option, I was well over 100k frags in reserve.....
I top the Spire every week, so if she isn't, maybee there's the lost frags ????

Especially when the rest of my spell inventory/crafting resources/diamonds allow me to play however I like, whenever I like and not use any rl money.
Amen to that !!!!

Iyapo1

I'm pretty liberal in frag usage in my two CH3 cities, with only 1 Moonestone set.
Untill the frag > catalysts option, I was well over 100k frags in reserve.....
I top the Spire every week, so if she isn't, maybee there's the lost frags ???
No. Her shortage of fragments comes from having 1 library and a slew of evolving and set buildings in the MA. You cleared your excess buildings out over a year ago and whenever your SF inventory runs low you will just bring out your other 3 libraries until you have an excess inventory. Bully for you!

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I top the Spire every week, so if she isn't, maybee there's the lost frags ????
We are a gold FS so she's been climbing for diamonds too. She says on avg day, she only has 2-3k of spell frags. Recently it was exacerbated by the double-edged sword of back to back weeks with Phoenix artifact in MA. She fragged everything to scramble 10k previous week. She had to frag her enchantments too bc she has no buildings left, even though she's been playing the events. She has nothing left to frag to get another 10k of spell frags for 2nd artifact so she passed on it. I listened in horror because she has enough blueprints/diamonds, but not spell frags. That's such a strange situation to me! Likewise, she is horrified that I will blow through hundreds of handshake enchantments during FAs for tiara badges when she needs all of hers for spell frags. But even without phoenix artifacts, she can't run her MA 24/7.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Elvenar's 5 1/2 yrs old, so there's 5.5yrs of evolves possible .... Lets say there's
4 evolves per year, thats 22 total evolves.... with a 6 week rotation, then thats
132 weeks or 2.5 years..... So if you just did an event 6 months ago, that won't
hit the rotation for almost 2 yrs.

You need to check your info before you post blatantly wrong numbers. Elvenar has been around for a little over 6 1//2 years now for the Live servers and almost 7 full years since the closed Beta test server was launched. The Evolving Buildings have only been in the game for less than 3 years, with the first being added in the 2019 Phoenix event.

Myne

Oh Wise One
Thanks for all the great replies. So you are ok with when you complete the spire and for all your hard work you get a May Tree artifact or a pp? Im sure most are not. As far as having the artifacts in the spire I would not mind much if they were actually ones that have a need. I have not seen Phoenix or bear artifacts in the spire, but you can get them in the MA for a steep price! And a far and few between rate at that. The ones that show up in the spire are the ones inno is pushing. It may be trivial, but I think it would be nice to get a reward worth your efforts.

artifacts that are offered in the spire go in a rotation.

Raccon

We are a gold FS so she's been climbing for diamonds too. She says on avg day, she only has 2-3k of spell frags. Recently it was exacerbated by the double-edged sword of back to back weeks with Phoenix artifact in MA. She fragged everything to scramble 10k previous week. She had to frag her enchantments too bc she has no buildings left, even though she's been playing the events. She has nothing left to frag to get another 10k of spell frags for 2nd artifact so she passed on it. I listened in horror because she has enough blueprints/diamonds, but not spell frags. That's such a strange situation to me! Likewise, she is horrified that I will blow through hundreds of handshake enchantments during FAs for tiara badges when she needs all of hers for spell frags. But even without phoenix artifacts, she can't run her MA 24/7.
That was my situation when I was crafting artifacts for my fire phoenix with the difference of me being short of Bp more often than frags. Once I had to desinchant almost everything in my inventory to make up for the frags, but most often I had to pass an opportunity simply because of not enough Bp. Just like yesterday with the bear artifact that showed up in MA and I'm short by one Bp!

BrinDarby

You need to check your info before you post blatantly wrong numbers.
was not last year mid year Elvenar's 5th birthday ??? I couldn't remember, So
if it was the 6th fine, sue me .. Its still gonna take over a year @least to get
Boblin's artifacts running thru the Spire/MA..., sheesh.... if not 18 months.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Your right both your chapter 3 cities were started on January 25, 2021. So 340 days ago. Excuse me for rounding up to a year.

If you are going by elvenstats for that, it is posted somewhere on their site that cities will not start showing up in searches until they have been around for a couple of weeks or grow to 500 points, or something like that. So the first date you see on there for anyone's city can have an extra week or two added to that for the real date it was started.