• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire Rewards

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
everyone not at the end of the tech tree that could use them very well?
It's a really grat prize to get 50% pp when you are in the orcs/fairies chapter ect.
im on woodelves. I stopped for a while after the first tech, advanced scouts, (which is the first tech after orcs...) .. i still get annoyed every time i get a pp out of a boos or epic chest.

Deleted User - 1178646

im on woodelves. I stopped for a while after the first tech, advanced scouts, (which is the first tech after orcs...) .. i still get annoyed every time i get a pp out of a boos or epic chest.
That makes u an end game player. obviously if you do not advance in the tech tree it's an annoying reward.
But for the other 99.9% of the players that do advance in those chapters it's a nice reward to have.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
That makes u an end game player. obviously if you do not advance in the tech tree it's an annoying reward.
But for the other 99.9% of the players that do advance in those chapters it's a nice reward to have.
I stopped to use up the expiring buildings iv had in inventory. I had a bunch and wanted to use them and figured it would be a good idea to use them before starting the chapter where i would start needing mana. - I by no means intend on staying here forever... it jsut feels like forever...

But even going through dwarves, faeries, and orcs i never really used them. Maybe they will come into play later. But for now, the pp reward in boss and epic chests and a big let down feeling.

Tehya1

so for You, If you're running outta cats/frags it isn't the games fault, its your playstyle's fault.
I'm also not saying thats good or bad ...
Not necessarily true. The fire bird and bear artifacts are expensive, so if you started playing after the events when those were free, you have to pay 10k+ sf plus 3 bp each when they turn up. At the same time, I have noticed a significant drop in sf chest prizes in the spire since I have been playing.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I think you may find the opposite will be true. As you go further, there is a greater requirement for non-capped guest race goods, so the PPs don’t help as much.

Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 12 needs at least some the guest race stuff built, but 11, 13, and 14 can be blown through with just PPs. 15 is split, with the 1st 3rd needing guest race stuff built and the rest of the chapter only needing the portal and PPs. From 16 on, PPs are less useful, as normal guest race goods are needed to the end.

BrinDarby

@Tehya1 ,
if a player's playstyle is to spend too many frags each week, yes they will always run out.
1/2 the players complained they had too many, 1/2 said they had too few .... The Devs
add'd some things for players to spend frags on, along with older stuff that newer players
certainly want, that doen't change the fact that if you want everything right now, and you're
spending every last frag ya got doing so, I say pull out a CC and just buy diamonds and pay
that way and get it over with..... or you're gonna keep running out.

I went outta my way as to not make a subjective judgement on whether or not any action
such as this is good or bad..... The game wasn't meant for players to just craft all 5 tiles
in every cue(all4) in thier MA, every day....

I use more than my fair share of frags in all 3 of my cities, none ever run out, and during
FAs, I drain every last CC that I can for the residues.....

Tehya1

if a player's playstyle is to spend too many frags each week, yes they will always run out.
1/2 the players complained they had too many, 1/2 said they had too few ...
You are oversimplifying here. Players who have too many are most likely bigger players who often have more than one MS library set, fully evolved phoenixs and bears, probably free through events and artifact swaps, and gained stockpiles before changes occurred in the spire, or they are like you and don't care to progress very fast. Aren't you the one who advocated for keeping cities small somewhere? You keep putting players who don't play the way that you do down, but the truth is that you are not like most players with your play style. It isn't about skill so much as the majority wanting to make decent progress in a reasonable time frame vs meandering along.

Deleted User - 1178646

You are oversimplifying here. Players who have too many are most likely bigger players who often have more than one MS library set, fully evolved phoenixs and bears, probably free through events and artifact swaps, and gained stockpiles before changes occurred in the spire, or they are like you and don't care to progress very fast. Aren't you the one who advocated for keeping cities small somewhere? You keep putting players who don't play the way that you do down, but the truth is that you are not like most players with your play style. It isn't about skill so much as the majority wanting to make decent progress in a reasonable time frame vs meandering along.
I agree with the bolded part, everything else is the basic rant excuse people seem to love to use.
You need at minimum 1 moonstone library indeed, multiple gets a an insane amount of overstock.

Everything else is irrelevant, how large your city is, how long you play, if you own a kazzilion phoenixes and bears have absolutely nothing to do with if a person has enough spellfragments or not.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I just cant bring myself to frag them. I try and then....frag the PPs, I have a lv 30 BTG so I win way more PPs than I can use.

Oh, you're killing me ... what I wouldn't do for more portal profits! I'd rather frag the most valuable artifact in the system than portal profits, but there was a time when I felt as you do. I kick myself every time I think of how many pps I fragged. Argh .... (another kick)

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Similar with wonder runes. I have like 30.000 of them. but to others they are valuable.

Yeah, the same thing happened in my fellowship the other day. A player asked (sort of asked, more like told) that one of our fellowship members make a donation of more kp to their wonder than they would get out in kp at the end, merely to kick a stranger down and prevent them from getting a Crystal Lighthouse artifact. I pointed out that it wouldn't quite be fair to ask people to donate more kp than they are getting, and he "instructed" me that a rune is "far more valuable" than a kp. Not to most players I know. And even if it were, which it isn't, it would have to be for a wonder a heck of a lot more valuable than a CL.

BrinDarby

You keep putting players who don't play the way that you do down,
thats flat out not true...
It isn't about skill so much as the majority wanting to make decent progress in a reasonable time frame vs meandering along.
define reasonable, cause a few of my FS members would dissagree with that statement.
They actually found the game was more enjoyable not trying to play paycheck-paycheck.
so if you started playing after the events when those were free, you have to pay 10k+ sf plus 3 bp each when they turn up.
Howabout those who weren't around when those were there, but before they were
offered, also before the frags->CCs crafts were available.... Then all of a sudden Inno
dangles new stuff in front of them they don't have.... That player goes from being
balanced in frags/usage, to overspending and running outta frags quickly.....

During the conversation on frags, that resulted in getting the crafts for CCs... There
were quite a few ppl that said they got enuff frags that didn't have a zillion MS sets.
Inno gave us more stuff to buy, making it easier for anyone to run out....

and as for the 6P comment, just ask ppl in my FSs in Hara or Fely, do those cities
perform poorly ???? My comment was about MY cities !!!! not Iyapo's.