• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

(Spoilers) Rise of the Phoenix Event Guide

DeletedUser7213

I do have to thank Inno for starting this on my boost tourny week
it makes the "gain 16 relics" so much easier
Did you do this tourney at all? The new changes are... abrupt, to say the least. Where you'd get 10-12 relics in 3 provinces now you'll be getting 3. I'm boosted in crystal and due to the changes coming hitting the crystal tourney my boost is significantly lower than my T1 and T3 materials, and I don't know if that imbalance will ever recover.

On the plus side, the tourney does payout PoP spells, hopefully that'll make those quests easier.

DeletedUser3602

Hi,
I have a question for the players that are in Chapter 8 or up: which Daily Reward Buildings are you going to spend your Sky Essence on?
Just the Phoenix Excursion and the Phoenix Cult (culture + population) or the Traveling Merchants / Orc buildings too? And maybe the Burning Easter Egg (3 x 3 with culture in Ch 8: 1890, Ch 9: 3600 and Ch 10: 4400)?
My luck hasn't been great during the past events so I want to make sure I bet on the right horse this time, : )
Thanks for sharing your thoughts....

DeletedUser3446

I am trying not to be dense but I can't get my own google document so that I can use the one you created. I read the note where it says use "file" "copy" but I can't get that file, copy page to appear. What the heck am I doing wrong ?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I am trying not to be dense but I can't get my own google document so that I can use the one you created. I read the note where it says use "file" "copy" but I can't get that file, copy page to appear. What the heck am I doing wrong ?
Do you have a google account? You'll need to be logged in to a google account in order for it to make a document in your google drive.

Otherwise, you'll need to download it from the same area of the menu and open it in Excel or OpenOffice or another spreadsheet program.

DeletedUser6578

Thank you so much for this guide! I went over to the forum as soon as I saw this new set of quests, thanks for having this up so quickly! :)