• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

(Spoilers) Rise of the Phoenix Event Guide

DeletedUser3446

Does this one let you make a copy?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D0RdzfSJrpxx53UpFT43yYK1oMBULx-CuJIUyDnpOrw/edit?usp=sharing
I have no idea why the other one isn't working, I didn't lock it-- still looking into it. Thanks @Ashrem for the temp fix
yes, that link shows the file copy.. thanks!

Thanks Ashrem! That worked and I now have a copy from SoggyShorts link

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Traveling Merchant daily rewards seem useless Soggy? now that you have turned everyone onto the " Boosted Only" technique! http://crazywizard.info/en/event_easter_2017_rewards.html
For very low chapter players, they may have a purpose for a while.
For a player who hasn't even unlocked tier 3, getting the Travelling Merchant III could be cool for a while.
For those with high level boosts, not really.
Even though they give culture instead of taking it, and require no population or supplies to run they still don't out-perform a +700% boosted building trading at 1:1

SoggyShorts

2m6add3.jpg
a question. are these orcs or orc warrior because the other building is orc stategistst?
I sure hope they are the resource called "orcs", not a military unit. The ones that are used like gems or planks to negotiate provinces 11+ rings away, and for chapter 8+ upgrades.
Otherwise I need to pick a new building to aim for...

Orc nest gives supplies, I believe.
As you can see from crazywiz chart above, the Orc nest gives supplies for players in chapter 1-7, and orcs for players in chapter 8+

DeletedUser7370

I am fairly new to the game, and this is the first quest of this type I have encountered. Can anyone tell me if the buildings that have multiple different culture values based on chapter are fixed based on when you get them or do they scale as you develop. For example: I am in chapter 4 and got a fire tower tower today, it currently would give 250 culture; when I reach chapter 5 will that fire tower still give 250 culture or will it go up to the 290 culture?

nightrider1

I am fairly new to the game, and this is the first quest of this type I have encountered. Can anyone tell me if the buildings that have multiple different culture values based on chapter are fixed based on when you get them or do they scale as you develop. For example: I am in chapter 4 and got a fire tower tower today, it currently would give 250 culture; when I reach chapter 5 will that fire tower still give 250 culture or will it go up to the 290 culture?
its based on when you obtain them

SoggyShorts

is the production number crazy wiz posted for traveling merchant additional or a multiplier based on mfg level
Those productions are flat and fixed, and are not effected by boosts.
The merchant does not increase your production of non-boosted goods, The Merchant building IS a non boosted building by itself.
For example if you are in chapter 3 and boosted in planks, the Merchant I will have 4 squares open when you click on it
1. make 30 steel (3h)
2. make 70 steel (9h)
3. make 30 marble (3h)
4. make 70 marble (9h)

You select one and it starts, just like a normal planks building would.

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

I made a better example:
A chapter 5 player could make
  • Level 15 plank,
  • Mysterious cyclone,
  • Level 15 residence with
  • 244 culture left
  • 29 pop left
  • 173 production (9h) plus boosts
  • takes 24 square
or
4 Travelling Merchants
  • 480 marble every 9h
  • 290 culture
  • takes 24 squares

290 culture vs 244+29 pop is pretty much a wash
480 marble vs 173+boost planks means that if the players boost is 178% or higher, then the planks are a better option.

(my chapter 6 Beta planker is at 618% boost, for 726 planks/9h , and I pretty much missed the last planks tournament so I think I had close to 600% in chapter 5)