• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

(Spoilers) Rise of the Phoenix Event Guide

DeletedUser4345

We really are having fun. It sounds corny, but it is making us more chatty and we are helping each other out. It gives us a reason to be on at the same time (when the big one for the day is posted) and I like that. I haven't yet looked through all the posts on this topic, but was wondering if there's anything past 83 that we know of. Just curious. I'm already to 61, thanks to your help. :)kim

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
There's nothing as annoying as getting to a step that requires you to produce something that takes a day or two to complete. This makes it so much easier!

Very much this.

I don't bother with the walk throughs, although it is great that Soggy does them. I just like looking at the list and doing the planning myself.
Which is why I really appreciate having the task list in advance.

ChiefObie

I agree, but I wonder if we'd feel this way if the winter prizes hadn't been such beasts? Getting 15 winter stars on each of my accounts was a game changer- effectively gave me 3 expansions or more. These event prizes are weak in comparison, but on their own not terrible in some cases.

At fairies The 3x3 trees were ~200 culture per square, and the burning egg is 170. But the best non-event you can get in fairies is 100/sq, so compared to that it's good.

I am happy that they are trying to make "new" buildings like culture+coins, culture+supplies/orcs-- even the travelling merchant is a try at something new (even if it didn't work, I appreciate the effort)

Yeah it's a bit of an odd choice on @Draconomicon 's part to do it that way. Adding together pop&culture to get a total value implies they have equal value, which to most players they don't.
It is what it is, but not knowing too far in advance what the daily rewards are, there's some "intrigue" to choosing them or waiting. I picked up too burning eggs. Should I try for another or wait and see what's offered? I'm in chapter 7 so have no clue about the orc rewards.

SimplyNoble

Soggy my fellowship as well is having a lot of fun with the event. Events and tourney are hard work but they do bring a fellowship together and enhances the game for us. I use your event guide as well as information from some other fellowship guides to help my fellowship members along. We all really appreciate the guides.

For newer members just doing your standard quest line will keep you busy for a bit. If you are really paying attention you work out the neighbor interactions and if you are being a good neighbor in your own capacity and visiting people around you, sooner or later you will be scouted for a fellowship, even if you don't know you should be looking for one. I figure those really interested in the game will be looking at the wikki and the forums to glean information as I did and do. And that is where you will learn the things you need in order to be successful. The information isn't hidden from anyone.

TomatoeHu

Sheets of Color
Thank you Soggy, all done
2cypklh.png

DeletedUser6059

Holy cow. 80+ quests? Forget this.

I have a life, this quest is too much, truly too much. This really makes me just not want to play at all anymore. Like, if the events are going to get longer and longer like this what is the point of even bothering?

Terrible.

EDIT : Feels like you devs have lost your darn minds.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One

I have a life, this quest is too much, truly too much. This really makes me just not want to play at all anymore. Like, if the events are going to get longer and longer like this what is the point of even bothering?
It's actually about 15% fewer steps than the Flurry one, yet we get the same amount of time to finish it.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One

Terrible.

EDIT : Feels like you devs have lost your darn minds.

1) There's another 25 days to finish it
II) Winter Quest was 100 tasks
Three) The quests do not keep getting bigger. The next one will probably be more along the lines of the VD quest last month
D) You are at least the second person who has said something like "This quest makes me want to quit." That is just silly. Who told you that you Have to do the quests? If you don't like them just ignore them and continue with the regular game.
Personally, I think the quests add an extra bit of fun to the game even when they frustrate the **** out of me.