• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Summer Solstice Feedback

DeletedUser2764

what I really want is a crystal lighthouse and I cannot get any runes for it,instead I keep getting abyss and evacuation and I have plenty of those,looks like they are going to make me pay for it too!

DeletedUser3312

well they are pissing me off and I pay,I pay a lot.
As do I. however, I am coming to my senses... I will no longer purchase diamonds. it is just stupid to do so. the things you buy become obsolete so quick and you throw them away and have to buy more. Sadly the developers, in their immaturity do not understand the real world and so do not respond to their customers needs. I will tire of the game and leave and it will make no impact on the developers as new people join all the time and buy diamonds as they have no clue and so the circle continues. the developers do not have to make things right for players.. they don't care when we leave as they know that others will take our place and spend money before realizing they have been screwed and leave and others will join.

DeletedUser3575

what I really want is a crystal lighthouse and I cannot get any runes for it,instead I keep getting abyss and evacuation and I have plenty of those,looks like they are going to make me pay for it too!

This may be a silly question, but, have you completed the right research for Lighthouse? You're only able to get runes for the Wonders you've unlocked in the tree.

That said, even when I had ONLY the Lighthouse research complete (before the others were introduced) I struggled for enough runes even then...

DeletedUser2764

yes I have it researched and one rune,now am doing what i have to to get it.I want it really bad

DeletedUser3789

Have you tried using two different browsers for the two worlds? Just curious. I have just one city so far so I can't try it, but it seems like it might be able to help? Maybe?;)

Multiple browsers will work as long as they are not the same browser. I have tried several combinations and have been able to operate 3 separate worlds at the same time using IE, Chrome, and Opera.

DeletedUser627

yes I have it researched and one rune,now am doing what i have to to get it.I want it really bad
Do you like the look? From a functional point of view, it wanes the further we progress.

The Watchtower is really strong - it just gets better the further it's developed.

DeletedUser3818

As the Summer Solstice Event is winding down, I have come to the realization that one cannot come close to finishing the Event without using diamonds. I could not finish the first Event either. Now it could just be that I was not efficient and need to plan better. But I have been playing Forge of Empires for a few years and have been able to finish just about every Event without needing diamonds to finish it. I must have completed 23/25 Events in FoE or something like that. But in Elvenar, I will be 0/2. I don't mind spending some diamonds. But if every Event REQUIRES diamonds, then it isn't really designed to be a fun activity for the players. It is just boosting diamonds purchases.

DeletedUser3575

@cniedmann You are correct. It is impossible to get the final grand prize (or even the second grand prize) from ONLY completing the moon splinter quests available. A few lucky gold chests might give you enough freebie chests (from the 140 or 200 moon splinter prizes) to get to that second Venar's Rocks, but it would take such an unbelievable lucky streak to ever manage the final grand prize that it is essentially impossible for a non-paying player to receive all three. At least some of the daily prizes were really quite good, and the first Venar's Rocks is still not too shabby!

DeletedUser2284

I actually got the 2nd rock through a lucky streak of +140 moon splinter prizes. But there is no way to get the final without lots of cash.

DeletedUser627

I actually got the 2nd rock through a lucky streak of +140 moon splinter prizes. But there is no way to get the final without lots of cash.

I won the extra 140 twice, played the daily in a very timely manner, and still will be short of the 2nd prize. Any secrets?

Yesterday's chest? Yep, yet another set of useless Runes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2764

Do you like the look? From a functional point of view, it wanes the further we progress.

The Watchtower is really strong - it just gets better the further it's developed.
i would rather spend my money getting something i really want which i did,the crystal lighthouse,the way it makes a big one at the top of your village is way cool.

DeletedUser2284

I think the percentages are done via time frames, so if you are quick you get a lot of the same thing right in a row. So if you get the 140, cash it immediately.

DeletedUser3610

Could someone, please, tell me if the prizes from this event (e.g. the Venar's Rocks, the Glossy Garden etc.) are clickable, i.e. can you polish them as you can polish other culture? So far, everytime I've seen them in anyone's city they weren't available for clicking. I don't know if it's because they aren't clickable at all or because they have been clicked already. Thank you in advance for your answer.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2731

At first I was pleasantly surprised to see this event. Unfortunately I was a day or two into a week long vacation and only completed 5 of 7 days dailies for this event during said vacation. Now in the last week I've pushed hard. Purchased some diamonds to help complete quests and such. In the end this event leaves me frustrated and disappointed and here is why.

1:The 10/1 conversion ratio for diamonds to moon splinters. Highly extortionate and should have been a dead give away that this event was not something to thank loyal users. Instead this shows this to be a cash grab; the conversion rate should never have been higher then 5/1, even 2/1 would have drawn eye rolls. 10/1 is just disrespectful and leads me to believe that the management currently running the game just simply doesn't get it.

2:The % of event drops. First of all why would 30x Inspiring Meditation be a prize? After being rewarded with this three times I am left wondering what the hell I'm supposed to do with 90 Inspiring Meditation spells. Second, I have in the last two days turned in to receive the Gold Chest 7 times with out once receiving the daily exclusive once... So much for the 25% drop rate.

3:The limited non-daily quests. This is where my frustrated and disappointed reaches its zenith. After the extortionate diamond to moon splinter rate of exchange and the disproportionate drop rates and useless spells I was still like OK, whatever, let me at least push the non-daily to get what I can. Then yesterday the non-daily stopped spawning. And I read on the forums that it's limited. So in essence there is no way to complete even the second tier of this event unless you get supremely lucky. And even with that luck you will never come anywhere near the third with out spending a base minimum of $100. This leaves me asking who does Inno Games think they are to charge more for a single event then any popular MMO charges for the game it's self.

Where is the loyalty to your users Inno Games? Why should I spend a single cent in game if this is the respect you show us?

DeletedUser2764

do any of the poeple who make this game read this discussion?if they do they know how angry we are and dont care.having said that,I spent enough to get the second rock but I refuse to buy the third,they can keep it.on the other hand,I got a father tree today,way cool.almost makes up for losing the glossy garden.