• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Summer Solstice Feedback

DeletedUser51

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss our Summer Solstice event. We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser61

One of the early quests for the Summer Solstice event requires you to "Upgrade 3 buildings to level 4 or higher" which also covers a concurrent quest for upgrading 2 buildings to level 3.
  • If you try to upgrade some of your regular buildings, you run the risk of being hamstrung by the bug that ignores the completion of quests when you are off-line, a bug which still exists in the current Beta build, and in production release 1.11.
  • There's a very efficient approach that only takes an HOUR, and avoids the off-line hazard.
  1. Find an area near a roadway, and build THREE Marble manufacturing buildings.
  2. Zoom your BROWSER tab which will allow you to open another Elvenar world without the screen jumping around, even though you now have TWO open sessions, or do something else.
  3. Check back whenever you can cycle another upgrade, but at least once every 10 minutes or so, to keep your session from timing out. The important concept is that you need to keep your city on-line while you're leveling the three buildings.
  4. When you've completed BOTH quests, simple delete the extra Marble buildings unless you need them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1016

• If you try to upgrade some of your regular buildings, you run the risk of being hamstrung by the bug that ignores the completion of quests when you are off-line, a bug which still exists in the current Beta build, and in production release 1.11.

Thanks so much for this Katwijk ....

DeletedUser3602

Hi, I just want to make sure I understand this event correctly. Are the percentages next to the rewards in the lists that pop up when you hover over the 3 event chests the chances of getting that reward when you open them? I just bought a bronze chest and received the Rainbow Flower Cage, which has a percentage of 7% of being rewarded (if I understand this correctly). The lowest percentage in the list...Thanks in advance for your answers

DeletedUser3609

Further to Floripa80's question, I opened the gold chest and received 3 rainbow flower cages + sun points, which I cannot find anywhere in my inventory. Where did they disappear to? Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

OK found it, in the inventory bag

DeletedUser3602

Further to Floripa80's question, I opened the gold chest and received 3 rainbow flower cages + sun points, which I cannot find anywhere in my inventory. Where did they disappear to? Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
Your sun points are shown beneath the special buildings in the Summer Solstice message. I bought 1 bronze chest and now have 5 of the 150 sun points needed for the Venar´s Rocks I building. You should have 20. And congrats on the 3 flower cages, :)!

DeletedUser627

As expected, I bought a silver chest and won some lousy spells. I hate this random luck garbage. Really can't stand it. Why should I be permanently penalized, a de facto side effect as other players get the permanent kind of boost resulting from better culture buildings that I have?

DeletedUser2753

A Monday Emergency Update, again during a Contest.

PS L ove the new splash Screen, more in keeping with the Grand Fantastic city we now can build

DeletedUser2753

Should have grabbed the flower Cages before they fixed it LOL. At least looks different. I really don't get this game yet, maybe later I will figure it out. I did notice the Culture and Population is different based on the Level your playing. I have two worlds and the Cages have less value in the smaller build.

DeletedUser2191

Well, I just figured something which just might make even more people angry and might make them quit playing the game.

http://www.elvenarchitect.com/ - this is a city planning web site for Elvenar, it is up to date including chapter 8 and the daily and grand prize rewards from the Summer Solstice event.

Once your city is laid out or loaded, click the build icon, then click events tab. You'll find all the rewards from Summer Solstice there.

*** Drum Roll***

After some close observations, I found out that the population and culture of the daily and grand prize buildings vary depending on your in game chapter progression.

When you have the Solstice window open in your game, if you hover your mouse over the grand prize buildings, you will see a chapter flag/ banner in the upper right of the description. This changes depending on what chapter you are in. Same applies to the daily building reward though there is no flag/ banner visible.

In the city planner site, if you go to build one of these buildings, there is a drop down menu to select the chapter you are in.

So not only is this event more friendly to the diamond buyers to speed their way to moon splinters and chests faster, now you are unfairly treating players who are new or not as developed as others by making a differential in the statistical value of the rewards.

One wonders why there is so much negative backlash when a continued pattern of poor thought process and planning is evident.

DeletedUser2165

I'm trying to figure out how the games knows I've completed 20 encounters, when all it is shows is that I have 52 provinces out of 200? There is no way I can obtain 200 provinces. I keep trying to do a screen shot, but it disappears every time I try. Just another thing I don't understand apparently.

DeletedUser2191

Beta players say this event remains very buggy...as supported by Katwijk's initial post here where he's uncharacteristically cautioning us about a new release. Their speculation is that it's being released quickly, without the usual 2 week wait, in order to deflect attention from the orc conversations.

LOL, now they are creating another attraction of a mess with what I discovered this morning with the values of the rewards.

DeletedUser3611

I am having the same issue, being told that I have 52 out of 200 provinces and no record of how many encounters I've done.

I'm trying to figure out how the games knows I've completed 20 encounters, when all it is shows is that I have 52 provinces out of 200? There is no way I can obtain 200 provinces. I keep trying to do a screen shot, but it disappears every time I try. Just another thing I don't understand apparently.

DeletedUser2855

yea i just report that quest lol let support deal with it lol

DeletedUser627

I believe that you now have to complete 20 new encounters to complete the Quest. They're exempting those of us with over 200 provinces completed, because we've completed to many that it's impossible to complete 20...

...but don't feel too bad. I just hit a 28-hour impossible roadblock. The quest is "Gain 9 Relics". Since it's Monday morning - and I'm an organized player who doesn't have incomplete provinces on my world map - I can't start working on this Quest until the Tourney opens tomorrow afternoon. Basically, even though I'm here, ready and willing to play, I can't.

The haphazard disorganization of this game would be hilarious if we weren't still trying to play it!

DeletedUser2191

I believe that you now have to complete 20 new encounters to complete the Quest. They're exempting those of us with over 200 provinces completed, because we've completed to many that it's impossible to complete 20...

...but don't feel too bad. I just hit a 28-hour impossible roadblock. The quest is "Gain 9 Relics". Since it's Monday morning - and I'm an organized player who doesn't have incomplete provinces on my world map - I can't start working on this Quest until the Tourney opens tomorrow afternoon. Basically, even though I'm here, ready and willing to play, I can't.

The haphazard disorganization of this game would be hilarious if we weren't still trying to play it!

So what is the actual requirement?

A) 20 encounters = 2.5 provinces

or

B) 200 provinces = 1600 encounters

I have 1 city at 97/ 200 in the quest line. My 2nd baby city is at 33/ 200 in the quest line. Depending on what the actual encounter quantity needed is will determine if I need to send a support ticket for 1 or both of my cities.

If the requirement is 200 provinces, this event is over for the mass majority of players before the first day of release is even done lol.

qaccy

So not only is this event more friendly to the diamond buyers to speed their way to moon splinters and chests faster, now you are unfairly treating players who are new or not as developed as others by making a differential in the statistical value of the rewards.

One wonders why there is so much negative backlash when a continued pattern of poor thought process and planning is evident.

If the event prizes were the same regardless of what chapter you were in, that would inherently either make them worthless to those were were very advanced (which would prompt complaints from those players), or extremely, game-breakingly powerful for those who weren't at that point yet (which, again, would prompt complaints from higher players). Taking it to its extreme, imagine having a 2300 culture, 2300 population culture building when you're in chapter 1. That doesn't seem a little unbalanced to you? But I guess, based on the situations I outlined, the higher up players are going to complain no matter what. I only go on these forums very occasionally, and it's because there are so many overly entitled whiners here, turning it into a place of constant negativity, that it's just not a very fun place to be. People need to grow up and quit whining about literally everything that happens in the game, seriously. I'm having fun with the game, why can't you people? If you're not having fun, shut up and quit. Games are for entertainment; if being here is torture then it's really your own fault that you're subjecting yourself to it. Inno isn't forcing you to stay here.

I'm going back to the game and getting out of this cesspool since it gives me a headache reading all the whining.