• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Buried City

BrinDarby

@Moho Idavis already has the buildings on his site.
https://idavis-elvenar.github.io/events.html
Why, please just why..... cannot I just copy out the tasks ????
I choose select all, and everything BUT the tasks get highlighted ...

Can you please, for the love of god, allow a way to copy out text !!

Edit: now I know why I just used Egems, too bad they are awol ...

Yogi Dave

Aww you guys quit beating on the Droners, they're very good against light ranged, decent against mages, not bad vs heavy melee either.
In manual they tend to get in each other's way if there are any obstacles about. It must be worse in auto. Like all melee you have to come into contact with the enemy so you will always lose troops if they have strike back or you can't take them out in one shot. At least they have strike back, but that only helps against another melee troop since non-melee troops are going to try to not be touching you. The only troops I use less than them are the orc warriors. However, they do look cool buzzing around.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
In manual they tend to get in each other's way if there are any obstacles about. It must be worse in auto. Like all melee you have to come into contact with the enemy so you will always lose troops if they have strike back or you can't take them out in one shot. At least they have strike back, but that only helps against another melee troop since non-melee troops are going to try to not be touching you. The only troops I use less than them are the orc warriors. However, they do look cool buzzing around.
Since the game has been creating opportunities to grant us free droners, I figured we are supposed to use them and have gained a new appreciation for their role, and a greater stock of Orc Strats as a result. Whenever the mix seems to be LR/HR, I use the big guys, but not if it's LM/LR/M, then it's Droners.

Yogi Dave

I know some people like each of the troops for their reasons. I use them very, very rarely except for peeking. In the rare world encounter I'll use them when it's just a stack of LR. In tourneys, if used, they are mainly for fodder to hold back some of their troops while I shoot them from a safe distance.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Thank god, my mercenary camp culdn't keep up making enough of them ;)
But seriusly, these poor bees attract all kind of enemies like honey attracting flies and they get killed in no time! Every time I have to use them, they get attacked and shreded by every thing the enemy has, including beer bottles, shoes and frying pans
Don't be too down on Drone Riders. I'm fairly certain they would whip an equal number of Ax Barbarians. And maybe even Sword Dancers! ;)

hoopity

Why, please just why..... cannot I just copy out the tasks ????
I choose select all, and everything BUT the tasks get highlighted ...

Can you please, for the love of god, allow a way to copy out text !!

Edit: now I know why I just used Egems, too bad they are awol ...

I agree that it's annoying, I assume this person does this to prevent others from attempting to trivially monetize their own little wiki.

If you're willing to dig into HTML, here's how I'd do it in a Chrome browser:
  • Right-click on the table and select 'Inspect'
  • A big ol' pane will have opened on the right containing the HTML used to build the webpage
  • You should see a line of HTML that says something like <table class="table-primary"...
  • Right-click on that line and select Copy then Copy element
  • You should now be able to right-click Paste this table into your spreadsheet program of choice

Raccon

Don't be too down on Drone Riders. I'm fairly certain they would whip an equal number of Ax Barbarians. And maybe even Sword Dancers! ;)
I didn't say they're useless, infact many times that extra space, just like the rangers, become handy to reach their target. The problem is that they attract the entire enemy fire.They get singled out by all enemy squads simultaneously and as I said I won't be surprised if shoes and beer bottles were also thrown at them to decimate them into dust. Yesterday, to my surprise, an anciant orc bypassed my prist just to kill my drone rider :oops:
Looks like the game AI has vendetta against drone riders! Unlike dogs and barbarians, I always lost 1-1/2 squads of drone riders every time I sent one or two drone riders to fight.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
iDavis shows an example of play through for the event:

In his performance he uses an estimated 1644.44 provisions and gains 72 ancient knowledge. Looking at the quest list and milestone rewards, a person will be able to evolve their Echoes of the Forgotten Artifact to about stage 7.5 by doing all quests. To get to stage 10 one would need about 2000 more provisions to evolve their event building to max.
There should be **WAY** more than 1644 provisions available in the event. It is a 23 day event and the daily log in bonus is 35 per day. 23x35 is 805 provisions. There are 2 quest milestones which offer 200 provisions each according to Beta data. 805+400 is 1205 provisions. Without doing a single quest or picking up anything around the edge of your city.

As for the quests, there are 79 of them. Quest 1 is worth 40 provisions. Quest 74 is worth 71 provisions. Based on this the average quest value should be around 55, assuming a player completes all quests. 79x55 is 4,345 provisions. When you add this to the earlier 1205, this is well over 5,500 provisions. And this total still does not account for picking up dropped provisions around the city, the 100 provision email, or any extra provisions you might get from a fed Ashen Phoenix.