• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Constructs!

DeletedUser560

You have to be kidding, constructs, the Masonic symbolism, occult dark magic, biological machines, ai codes, blatant harvesting system of humanium and elvenanium. Anybody really know who this Timon guy is? I haven't played here long enough to get to the last chapters, don't intend to now.
I was getting the creeps with that quest for the temple of ages, five magical alters in the shape of a pentical to harvest earth energy. Doesn't anyone else find this new chapter offensive?Those who think this is cool, more power, and trickery, you're already a harvested human.
Lol you are being assimilated, the best word to describe it.
Getting trained right in your video game.
I know, delete this comment, must be a crazy person to not consent to the "high men". Just trying help some innocent minds that may be playing this game, like children.
I'm still shaking my head in disbelief.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
You have to be kidding, constructs, the Masonic symbolism, occult dark magic, biological machines, ai codes, blatant harvesting system of humanium and elvenanium. Anybody really know who this Timon guy is? I haven't played here long enough to get to the last chapters, don't intend to now.
I was getting the creeps with that quest for the temple of ages, five magical alters in the shape of a pentical to harvest earth energy. Doesn't anyone else find this new chapter offensive?Those who think this is cool, more power, and trickery, you're already a harvested human.
Lol you are being assimilated, the best word to describe it.
Getting trained right in your video game.
I know, delete this comment, must be a crazy person to not consent to the "high men". Just trying help some innocent minds that may be playing this game, like children.
I'm still shaking my head in disbelief.

Nope. I am an educated adult who is clear on my beliefs and can play a game while ignoring the story when it is contrary to those beliefs. Frankly, by the time my kids were old enough to play any PC/video games they had been taught our beliefs and understood that games do have ‘bad’ content. None of my 3 were indoctrinated in anything by playing games.

Timon is one of the main Developers of this game from the start. He is in Germany where Inno is.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Germany does make sense.
Spells and magick are not 'bad', depends how you use them.

Seriously? Not to seriously religious! Which makes the case that there is no way any game can make everybody happy on topics like this. So onward with fantasy that we can all choose to ignore storyline we don’t like.

From what I’ve seen I like the buildings better than the Egyptian theme

Pheryll

Set Designer
Interesting, the armory only gains two levels this chapter. That means either we have reached an end, or something unusual is happening next chapter.