• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The May Celebration Event Discussion

DeletedUser4965

Are you guys pink fluffy unicorns? One relic? One spell? might as well just say pet me and get it over with. Good day to you.

C-Nymph

We goofed up the email and had to put an emergency halt to it. Some were sent out, but the email links were not giving out the gifts (for anyone on any server/world/country). We tried to get it fixed today, but unfortunately were not able to, so it's still work-in-progress. Hopefully, it'll be fixed tomorrow (European time tomorrow).
Any update yet @Nightguest? I always used to get the emails but haven't received one yet now. I'd like to know if and when new (correct) emails have been sent out, so I can check/confirm whether I have indeed received one or need to send a ticket to support in case I haven't. Thanks in advance for responding.

C-Nymph

Does anyone notice that there seems to be only one evolving building possible for this event.
It seems that way indeed, no second building available after finishing the first with 9 artifacts. Seems they really don't want people to have multiple versions of one evolving building anymore... Which actually makes the premium +1 event currency building (stash outpost) worth less.

Kawhi is a Raptor

Capture.PNG
Capture1.PNG

DeletedUser23452

1589296632438.png

After completing quest #38, the quest window will change
Once the next day begins, you will see the first daily quest. A new daily quest will appear each day thereafter until the conclusion of the event.

Is the milestone impossible to complete? According to the beta may event there is only 20 days total in this event. ? is my info wrong or is this event impossible to complete

Deleted User - 4646370

View attachment 7617
After completing quest #38, the quest window will change
Once the next day begins, you will see the first daily quest. A new daily quest will appear each day thereafter until the conclusion of the event.

Is the milestone impossible to complete? According to the beta may event there is only 20 days total in this event. ? is my info wrong or is this event impossible to complete
We are on day 2 so the quest list is right now 40 quests long. At the end of the event (day 20), there will be 58 quests.

Crow Last Elf

@rysson, the way I read the same info was 38 sequential quests + 20 daily quests = 58 quests.

The 20 daily quests are offered no matter what day you complete the 38 sequential quests (this was confirmed on the beta forum). So, the last milestone will be achieveable by completing the last daily quest on the last day.

DeletedUser22644

The Mechanics are broken when reshuffle is a "Prize" that has more value the winning a "relic". Why, because with reshuffle you get your 10 whatevers back so it "costs" you nothing. The board is broken, the prizes are broken, the mechanics are broken, the emails are broken ... anyone see a pattern here?

StarLoad

I am curious about one thing - if the shuffleboard did not have the hidden reshuffle, would your opinion of the feature change?
So, if the end-of-day auto shuffle stayed, just the hidden reshuffle was removed.

Point for clarification: This does not mean that it will change anytime soon, or at all. However, understanding the target of the communities dislike towards the shuffleboard is vital for me to get the right message across to the overlords of Elvenar!
Giving control to the player for when the shuffle happens OUTSIDE of the concept of it being a prize is a big step forward, but you must revalue the prizes to be of a value worth the effort and costs. 1 relic for the prize of gaining x# of relics and $$$ of supplies is illogical and clearly a trap. This alone has to stop unless the intent is to kill off the game.

DeletedUser23452

@rysson, the way I read the same info was 38 sequential quests + 20 daily quests = 58 quests.

The 20 daily quests are offered no matter what day you complete the 38 sequential quests (this was confirmed on the beta forum). So, the last milestone will be achieveable by completing the last daily quest on the last day.
Where did you read there are 20 daily quests? cant seem to find that info. Only that they changed the daily quest into a daily login bonus of seeds. which does not apply to the milestone quests.

QUESTS OVERVIEW

After the sequential quests are completed, you can continue to complete 1 new quest each day of the ‘daily’ quests (not like the typical ‘daily’ quest) for 10 seeds each.

This means there is a relatively significant advantage to completing all of the quests as quickly as possible; the sooner you finish, the more total quests can be completed, and the more total seeds can be earned.

DeletedUser22644

Where did you read there are 20 daily quests? cant seem to find that info. Only that they changed the daily quest into a daily login bonus of seeds. which does not apply to the milestone quests.

QUESTS OVERVIEW

After the sequential quests are completed, you can continue to complete 1 new quest each day of the ‘daily’ quests (not like the typical ‘daily’ quest) for 10 seeds each.

This means there is a relatively significant advantage to completing all of the quests as quickly as possible; the sooner you finish, the more total quests can be completed, and the more total seeds can be earned.
Actually, no the math works out the same if you complete all the sequential quests day 1 or day 20, all that matters is that you don't lose a day.

DeletedUser23452

Actually, no the math works out the same if you complete all the sequential quests day 1 or day 20, all that matters is that you don't lose a day.
After quest 38, the next day you get (1)daily quest each day until the end of the event. There are only 18 days left in this event.
You would have had to finish up to 38 quests 2 days ago to go from 38-58 at 1 quest per day The math just isn't working for me.

Crow Last Elf

Good question, in my mind "they" said it, lol.

I had the same question and was relieved that it was answered on beta. I'll see if I can find it.

Here is the CM quote from Beta (sorry for breaking the rule about talking about Beta outside Beta thread)
For the question about the sequential and episodic quests: The first bunch of quests are sequential, so they keep following right after each other. When all sequential quests are done, you'll switch to the episodic ones, which will be released one at a time (on a daily basis). You'll be able to catch up with all these daily quests that have already been released up to now (no matter how long it took you to do the sequential quests) and at some point will come the a situation where you'll have caught up and will have to wait for each daily release.

There are sequential quests (story questline) of 38 quests, plus 20 daily episodic quests, and also daily log-in rewards.

From the official announcement,
There is a limited story questline that you get to complete. Once that is finished, you unlock additional episodic quests. One of these quests is added to the list of available quests with each new day of the event.

The "episodic quest" is added each new day and there are 20 days to the event.

Unofficially, the Gems of Knowledge site lists the story questline and the daily quests and shows 38+20

Last edited:

DeletedUser3220

Am I the only one who has received an early task to gain 8 Catalyst and 2 Spells in this "Festive" May Event?