• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Phoenix Cult

DeletedUser3507

I'm also not complaining that the issue is with the game or the developers and they need to change all this around to suit me and the way I prefer to play.

If we don't tell them what we like and don't like they will never improve it, so go ahead do your think and I will mine. And I haven't seen anyone posting that they like the set building and praise them in this event.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Thank you so much! Show I leave my current fellowship to join Sinya Arda?
I think you might have the terms mixed up

US (united States) -->Your game region
Sinya Arda (US6)--->Your game server or world
Children of the Dragon-->Your Fellowship(FS) or team

The only one of those you can change in your Fellowship, and if they are a good fit for you with matching levels of activity, and your trades don't sit forever waiting to be taken, then stay with them. If it's not a good fit, look for another FS.

SoggyShorts

I haven't seen anyone posting that they like the set building and praise them in this event.
Unlike the winter event where you could easily get the full set if you focused on it, getting the full set this time is very unlikely without $$$, so even though the set has some nice features, and is quite efficient, you won't see much praise because not many players will get it.
I just can't see devoting 4+ 5x5's to set buildings when I can buy one that way more then the set building group and takes only 1/4 the size that the set buildings would require......
I put in 2 Temples of the Element instead of gambling on getting the full set.
If you are going to judge prizes against what is available for real life cash, you will always be disappointed, and that makes a lot of sense. I imagine that you'd be pretty pissed if they gave out a bunch of buildings for free that were better than the temples that you just spent $100 on, no?
If the prizes were better than those temples, would you still buy temples?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I am in a fellowship.
If you are stuck in the quests because you can't get anyone to post trades, then I'd say, yes, you should look for a different fellowship. But if that was just a temporary anomally, and there are normally active trades available in your existing fellowship, then it's probably worth sticking to.

DeletedUser3507

Probably not @SoggyShorts but then again I haven't seen anything in the set-buildings that even comes close. And I needed to up my mana production for the 4m mana to do roads for chapter 12

And I am not the only one that went that route @WolfSinger also added 1.

SoggyShorts

Probably not @SoggyShorts but then again I haven't seen anything in the set-buildings that even comes close. And I needed to up my mana production for the 4m mana to do roads for chapter 12
And I am not the only one that went that route @WolfSinger also added 1.
It's a decent building. Not nearly as good at making mana as the burning pool or even a torch fountain though, so really it's just for the culture.(of which it gives a crapload)

Last edited:

DeletedUser14396

If we don't tell them what we like and don't like they will never improve it, so go ahead do your think and I will mine. And I haven't seen anyone posting that they like the set building and praise them in this event.

I LOVE these buildings. So far they are my favorite ones out of all the different ones from events. I love them and I think they make my city look great.

DeletedUser3507

They may, but for people in chapter 11-12 I really don't see them as being anywhere near spectacular. And not really worth the effort sorry to say..

When you start having 6+ factories of each tier, spectacular is a requirement. And I don't think Inno is taking this into consideration. There sure not trying to appease the player paying the bigger amounts of money into the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

When you start having 6+ factories of each tier, spectacular is a requirement. And I don't think Inno is taking this into consideration. There sure not trying to appease the player paying the bigger amounts of money into the game.
On the contrary, they are specifically catering to the big spenders by offering Diamond buildings that are better than anything that a mere peasant can get.
You yourself have proven time and again that what they are doing is working absolutely perfectly; if it wasn't, you wouldn't have bought those Temples at $50 a pop.
In order to continue to get money from the big spenders diamond buildings must be better than free buildings.

DeletedUser3507

The point I am trying to make @SoggyShorts is that they are not adequate for diamond users, most of us use magic residences and magic workshops. And event building do not really help us, that's why I bought the 2 Temples of Elements..

My city with only 7 factories per tier requires a cultural buff of at least 65k to get the 10% bonus even with a 240k culture overflow.

And I know of cities not using magic ws or residences that require almost the same amount. What about their needs, considering I have 25-32 expansion past what they would expect to get?

If you go over the top players in FS#2 and look at one specific thing in Elvenar Stats it shows that most of them have a minimum culture boost of 100%..(which did surprise me)

All of this points to a cultural imbalance in the game which would point to Evenar not providing even close to the desired optimal amount.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
If you go over the top players in FS#2 and look at one specific thing in Elvenar Stats it shows that most of them have a minimum culture boost of 100%..(which did surprise me)

I'm pretty sure that is because there is a button on the FS page that is set at "minimum boost - yes". I tried changing that but it went back. I'm guessing that is just the default

I think the Phoenix event has been a great one. It is important to me that things look nice and the prizes for this event look really good. I have 2 Phoenix, 1 from event & 1 from FA, that I won't part with so this event was a very pleasant surprise :D I did put out the set plus a couple of others and I'm very pleased :cool: I did keep 2 big culture items that I will need to sell off when we get the the next FA. Between the Elementals & the event I'm not getting the goods boost I was used to but I'm doing OK with my 7 of each factories. It is a bit harder for tournaments but other than that I don't think it is a problem.The way I'm looking at it is that when I sell off the auction and ice ship and also upgrade the rest of my T1 I'm going to be really, really low on culture. But then we will have a Spring event and I'm very confident that if we do there will be buildings I have to have because I'm expecting them to be pretty also :)

DeletedUser3507

No it's there default culture boost, those cities are culture deprived, and I have talked to most of them and yes there culture boost is 100% without spells.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
No it's there default culture boost, those cities are culture deprived, and I have talked to most of them and yes there culture boost is 100% without spells.

It occurs to me that I have no idea what my "default" culture boost would be. Since AW add to culture boost and I have fair amount of visitors I'm clueless what the baseline would be. I've just never calculated that. If it gets too low I just start looking for ways to remedy the situation.

DeletedUser3507

look your self up on Elvenar Stats...;):rolleyes:;)
It will tell you...

And that's the problem, for people that have no more room to add culture.